Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC (27558 Views)

How EFCC Frustrates Businesses And Ngos With Delay In SCUML Registration / Gamesville Foundation Lifts Three Ngos With N6million Donation / How To Register Foundations And Ngos In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Location is not a barrier, we work for people all over the world as far as you are a Nigerian.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
We are still in business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
We are still in business
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2021
CAN I TELL YOU A SECRET?

I want to tell you something that no one else has ever told you.

Ready?

No organisation or firm in Nigeria or abroad will give your business/company/N.G.O any grant or loan if it HAS NOT BEEN registered with the CAC.

If you think I am joking, just ask Ben.

Ben had a great business idea for two years, but because of capital constraints, he could not start his business.

One day, he stumbled upon a Grant opportunity that was everything he had been looking for.

When he was asked by the organisers for his Certificate of Incorporation, Ben explained that he was YET to register his business because he had been WAITING to start the business FIRST.

Well, Ben LOST that Grant opportunity.

Don't be like Ben.

Don't wait till your business starts before registering with the CAC.

Register your business/company/Incorporated Trustee today.

Call/Text/WhatsApp/Flash

#DoItNow
#RegisterYourBusiness
#CACRegistration
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2021
My only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else.

In fact, why using a business name that you've not registered?

Have you contacted a CAC service provider to help you check if that business name you flip around in flyers, and banners if it's truly yours?

See, whether your business name has become a household name, if it's not registered yet with CAC the sad truth is that you're just wasting time, energy, and money to build another man's business.

Again, my only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else, and this won't be a pleasant experience to behold at all.

What a waste of time, and resources building a business name, just to discover in the long run that you can't claim the name.

This experience will demoralize you!

08149344598 is my Business/Whatsapp contact.

Reach out now. Do not delay. Let's gossip about the registration of your business.

I'm a good gossiper!

Call/WhatsApp/message 08149344598
(
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
We are still in business of Registering businesses with CAC
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
We are always at your service
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by haslaw(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Adamma91

Pls, can two or more people register a business name?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by haslaw(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
haslaw:
Adamma91

Pls, can two or more people register a business name?
yes sir, it is call partnership minimum of two people, contact us on 08149344598 for any other enquiries
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
And this our new baby was approved today. Thanks to Mrs. Adaugo for the trust.

I want to use this medium to apologize to those their works are still with us for more than 14 days.

CAC approval is taken longer than before. Please be patient with us as we wait for the approval.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
See, not that I don't know that the CAC certificate is insignificant to you right now, but mark my word, inasmuch you're in business, and a day will come that you'll need it to open some business doors.

Take it or leave it one day you'll see the need to register that your business name with the Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC).

1.The need may be as a result that you want to sources for funds to expand your business.

The need may be as a result that the Federal government is giving out grants, and your proof that you are in business is your CAC business registration certificate.

3. The need may be that you want to participate in an entrepreneurship program, and your access code is your CAC certificate.

4. The need may be that you want to submit a business proposal or travel abroad for a business conference, and your passport is only but your CAC certificate.
Just hire me, and I'll serve you professionally.

Call | Text | WhatsApp 08149344598

I have a track record when it comes to this area.

Hire me now, and I'll deliver your certificate in less than 14 days!

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Good morning
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Since CAC customer service representatives hardly respond to calls, and mails. I have therefore made myself one, and I'm glad to fit into the cycle.

This is why, I want to use this minute to talk you as someone who own and operate a business here in Nigeria.

I know you want to brand and package your business, pay for logo, design posters, flyers, and lift up amazing banners/billboards just to push your business, and what you do into people faces.

Of a truth, these things are good. For sure, every business demand publicity and branding for daily exchange.

Still, it's not enough to just stop at designing logos, having banners, printing business card and having heavy business names you're not even sure it's yours.

You see, true branding and packaging of business starts with business name Registration or company registration.

This is why, I kept hammering on this, and I want to repeat myself again.

You see, to that your amazing business logo please add "business certificate" to it.

To that stunning business poster and flyer add "business certificate" to it.

Even to that your very big banner you've put up add "business certificate" to it.

The truth is, the registration of your business name is the first on the list to do as soon as the business idea hit you, and not necessarily even the start up capital.

My desire for you today even as you go about your business.

Is that you'll pulse, take a few minutes after reading this to think about the future of your business, and not just focusing on the now.

This will help you to stave off the possibility of putting your business in the position of missing business contract, and support.

Start on a legal strand!!!

Go big!!!

Expand!!!

You want to start on a legal strand, go big, and expand

Then reach out to me on Whatsapp or call 08149344598

Make enquires and get your certificate in less than 14 days time .

I care about your business!

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Just hire me, and I'll serve you professionally.

I have a track record when it comes to this area.

Hire me now, and I'll deliver your certificate in less than 14 days!

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
The issue is not whether you can register your business or company yourself.

Let me tell you as far as you are a Nigerian with any Government-issued valid ID card you can do it yourself but the major issue is when you are stuck or queried whether you can sort it out yourself.

We have had many people that started the process running back to us to help out after going through the stress of doing it by themselves.

We have had the issue of people filling wrong share capital in registering their company.

A client contacted us last some time ago about his registration which was queried. It was queried because of wrong share filling.

He filled 5 million shares capital for *travel and tour* company Registrations which is normally 25 million minimum share capital, so we had to tweak the whole process to suit the system and it was eventually approved.

We knew what he went through emotionally before contacting us because he had already made the payment to CAC which can't be reversed.

Why go through this unnecessary stress while we are here for you. We are always at your service. We are just a call away.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
The issue is not whether you can register your business or company yourself.

Let me tell you as far as you are a Nigerian with any Government-issued valid ID card you can do it yourself but the major issue is when you are stuck or queried whether you can sort it out yourself.

We have had many people that started the process running back to us to help out after going through the stress of doing it by themselves.

We have had the issue of people filling wrong share capital in registering their company.

A client contacted us last some time ago about his registration which was queried. It was queried because of wrong share filling.

He filled 5 million shares capital for *travel and tour* company Registrations which is normally 25 million minimum share capital, so we had to tweak the whole process to suit the system and it was eventually approved.

We knew what he went through emotionally before contacting us because he had already made the payment to CAC which can't be reversed.

Why go through this unnecessary stress while we are here for you. We are always at your service. We are just a call away.
I am Chinonso Martilda Eze reporting from Lagos
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ON CAC

1. Surname:
2. First name:
3. Other name:
4. Date of birth
5. Gender
6. Phone number

7. *YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS*

1. State:
2. LGA:
3. City/Town/Village:
4. House Number:
5. Street Name:

8. *YOUR BUSINESS ADDRESS*

1. State:
2. LGA:
3. City/Town/Village:
4. House Number:
5. Street Name:

9. Nature of Business
10. Business Name 1
11. Business Name 2
12. Functional Email Address

*SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS*

13. ID Card (snap and send)
14. Passport (snap and send)
13. Signature (sign on a piece of pepper, snap and send)
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Good night everybody
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Register your business name today
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Location is not a barrier, we work for people all over the world as far as you are a Nigerian.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
•Finance.
•Ignorance.
•Apathy towards CAC registration
•Stinginess, and
•Silly excuses.

These are the reasons why you're yet to register your business, company, or that your initiative; NGO/Church.

You see, truth be truth, if we're to sit-stand to review the above reasons, for sure we'll come to the obvious fact that finance isn't really the issue here.

Here's the fact, CAC registration for a business name can't go beyond 30k no matter who's conducting the registration for you.

For people like me, I have even made it very much affordable by pegging my prices for each of the 3 categories of the CAC Registration for a pocket-friendly amount;

•Business Name Registration: N18,000
•Company(Ltd) Registration: N50,000
•NGO/Church/Mosque: N120,000

This you can take up installment payment options. 40% payment now, and slowly pay the 60% balance for ultimately 2 months.

So, you see now that money isn't the issue, but Ignorance, stinginess, silly excuses, and perhaps apathy towards this CAC registration of thing because you think once your business is the registered government will start hunting you go pay taxes or annual return. You just got it wrong. You need education in this area.

See ehn, inasmuch you're in business, no need to blindfold your eyes toward the registration of your business. You sure need it. If not today, but in the coming days to;

-Get legalized, and recognized by the government.

-Access to get government business support, and loans from banks at ease & to

-Open a business account in the bank, and to

-Close up some major Business contract.

As a service provider, I have said it before, and I'll repeat myself again, whatever your reasons are for not registering your business they're insignificant to the huge benefits you get if you do so.

So, my submission to you this new week is to please �

Buckle up.
Ask questions.
Get an education in this regard.
Get your business registered, and
Shun all these excuses. It won't help.

So, do you need help?
Do you need my expertise?
Do you need my services?

Here's my business number 08149344598

Call | Text | WhatsApp | Flash
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Dear business owners and intending business owners .

You might be wondering why I'm always in your face daily ,why I show up daily to disturb you about registering your business name.

Sincerely, I wouldn't have bothered but it's just that when you don't get the right person for the job .

It is the service provider (me) that gets saddled with the responsibility of resolving a query that shouldn't have been ,had it been you thought it wise to bring your business Registration to the right hand but instead you're telling a monkey to do a lions job.

Now business name you have been trying to register since months ago is not yet out .

So for that reason I will continue to show up.

I value you .
I care about your business.

Hire a capable hand now call ,text or flash.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
We are still in business of Registering businesses

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good evening house

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever / CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.