Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC (27546 Views)

How EFCC Frustrates Businesses And Ngos With Delay In SCUML Registration / Gamesville Foundation Lifts Three Ngos With N6million Donation / How To Register Foundations And Ngos In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good evening all
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2021
This morning, I want to point out this very attitude I have observed most businesses owners do.

You see, a few days ago, I took some time and went around shops, and stores in my area there, and then I discovered that 80% of business owners who hang banners in front of their shops are yet to formally register their business name.

As I began to educate them in a playful manner that's when It gets done on them that they've been sitting on the fence all this while.

See listen to me– there is nothing wrong in printing banners, flyers, and erecting Billboards just to advertise your business/products/service.

But everything is wrong – when the name which you use on those prints is not registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC).

Not that CAC will;
- sue you
- arrest you or
- file charges against you.

NO. The commission won't border to even question you.

But the raw truth is that you're building your estate in rented land, and the owner of the land may decide to claim ownership of both the house, and the land someday.

Listen again – *here are 5 dangers of hanging banners in front of your shop if the business name isn't registered*

1. You'll become popular with that name, yet in the future, you'll be forced to change your business name to another because someone else has gone ahead of you to claim ownership of the name by registering it with CAC.

2. All the branding you've done will be a waste.

3. There's no way any bank in Nigeria will allow you to open a cooperate bank account with that your unregistered name.

4. You are unknowingly promoting and advertising another man's business without any financial reward.

5. You may never have the energy to continue to to do business again.

Now, I need you to visualize that Cocacola, First Bank, UBA, GTBank and the rest of the big big companies you know today pay a deaf ear to the registration of their business/company name.

By now, the 5 reasons mentioned above would have been their fate.

No matter longer you shy away from registering your business/company name – you sure need it to scale and to remain in business.

This week I want you to make up your mind to register that your business/company name.

Reach out | Send me DM | lets me serve you professionally.

08149344598 the number to call or flash.

Enjoy the rest of the week!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dear Business Owners, let's talk!

IS YOUR BUSINESS REGISTERED WITH CAC?

What if an investor walk up to you today?

And the only thing that stops you from getting the fund is that You don't have a CAC Certificate!!

What if Trust Issue is the reason why you are losing prospects because you're not yet registered with CAC

You've got a nice Business Name, yes?

Just imagine waking up one day... And you discover that the name you have been nurturing has been registered by another person.

Then, you'll have to rebrand and that can be a stressful experience...

If you're yet to register your Business with the CAC, today is the best time to do so
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Daily when I wake, my message to you is – CAC Business Registration.

You see whether you deal on:

-Garri
-Tomatoes
-Accessories
-Home appliance
-Spare parts

...just name it.

CAC business is for everybody. Inasmuch you've a business name– then, registering and certifying that name with CAC isn't a second option, but first.

You see, most of the times as a business person, you'll be tempted to suspend or think that the registration of your business name or company can wait or not really important.

But the gospel truth is this:

As a business person, you're actually building something that could become very big and popular in the future. However, if you don’t do something as basic as registering your business, all your hard work could easily be wasted, or worse, taken over by somebody else.

As a service provider, I've served hundreds of business owners who jeopardised the registration of their business name or company for years, and they eventually lost that their business/ company name to one sharp entrepreneur.

See, when it comes to the registration of your business, company or NGO name. CAC operates on first come, first serve (FIFS) registration basis.

Whether you have run your business for 10 years or for 20 years. That's none of their business. It's who come first that has the legal backing and right over that name.

Just image Cocacola, First Bank, Dangote, etc waited until they became very big, and global before they do needful by now I'm so sure that sharp guys would have hijack the name, and nothing they can do. Even the court can't help them.

The frank truth is, any business/company that's not registered with CAC is just a glorified hobby, and not business yet.

Do the needful today, and have peace.

Call | Text | Whatsapp | Flash 08149344598

And I'll connect with you to serve you professionally.

Have a profitable Wednesday ahead!

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Nairalanders, thank you for the trust and we promise to give the best and swift services.

These were approved today

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
In 2019 when I began projecting myself as a CAC none-accredited agent service provider many lawyers and accredited agents almost stoned me to extinction.

They will throw stones at me, as a smart boy, I'll lie low my head, bring it up a little, and shine my eyes to see if they've gone so that I can continue my business in peace, but little did I know that the commission is planning to scrap their involvement in the pre-registration stage.

Fast forwarding to 2021, the commission finally did that, and make the registration process seamless to all.

For the pre-registration stage which has to do with fresh registrations of either;

√Business names
√Company Registrations.
√NGOs/Churches kind of registrations &
√ Upgrade of Previous Business name registration to Limited Liability Company.

You don't need the services of anybody be it; my very self as a none-agent, a lawyer, or any accredited agents.

From your kitchen, you can grab your phone or laptop, commence the registration of your business, company or NGO via their online registration portal, and get your certificate pump up for your immediate download once your registration is successfully approved.

All your need is just;

√ Your phone or laptop
√ Internet connection
√ Your ATM card &
√ The Knowledge to fill the online form correctly.

So, you have got;

√A mobile.
√An internet connection &
√You have got an ATM card.

... But the knowledge you've not got. That's the gap that you need to fill to register yourself or to render this services to others to start earning massively.

So, not to waste your money, time ,and delay the successful completion of your business/company registration.

You will then see the need to employ the services of whosoever that has got the knowledge.

You see, there is always a way to earn a living if only you'll take up opportunities to acquire some certain knowledge that will just demand you pressing your phones and laptops.

So far, even as a none accredited agent, I've served 214 business owners and trained 101 individuals and they're doing well today.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thanking God for my little wins
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
We are still at your service
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Contact is today for business name registration
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
We also do company and incoporated trustee registration
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
We are at your service any day any time
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Darlington08(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
I want to Learn @Chinonso
Adamma91:
In 2019 when I began projecting myself as a CAC none-accredited agent service provider many lawyers and accredited agents almost stoned me to extinction.

They will throw stones at me, as a smart boy, I'll lie low my head, bring it up a little, and shine my eyes to see if they've gone so that I can continue my business in peace, but little did I know that the commission is planning to scrap their involvement in the pre-registration stage.

Fast forwarding to 2021, the commission finally did that, and make the registration process seamless to all.

For the pre-registration stage which has to do with fresh registrations of either;

√Business names
√Company Registrations.
√NGOs/Churches kind of registrations &
√ Upgrade of Previous Business name registration to Limited Liability Company.

You don't need the services of anybody be it; my very self as a none-agent, a lawyer, or any accredited agents.

From your kitchen, you can grab your phone or laptop, commence the registration of your business, company or NGO via their online registration portal, and get your certificate pump up for your immediate download once your registration is successfully approved.

All your need is just;

√ Your phone or laptop
√ Internet connection
√ Your ATM card &
√ The Knowledge to fill the online form correctly.

So, you have got;

√A mobile.
√An internet connection &
√You have got an ATM card.

... But the knowledge you've not got. That's the gap that you need to fill to register yourself or to render this services to others to start earning massively.

So, not to waste your money, time ,and delay the successful completion of your business/company registration.

You will then see the need to employ the services of whosoever that has got the knowledge.

You see, there is always a way to earn a living if only you'll take up opportunities to acquire some certain knowledge that will just demand you pressing your phones and laptops.

So far, even as a none accredited agent, I've served 214 business owners and trained 101 individuals and they're doing well today.

1 Like

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by sabete(f): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2021
I am a CAC expert, the best Accredited CAC Agent in the city of Port Harcourt.
Your one stop shop for everything related to registration of Business Name , Company and N.G.O with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
Register your business today with the best CAC Registration Expert.

Contact me on 07051748984

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Darlington08:
I want to Learn @Chinonso
let talk on WhatsApp 081-493-445-98, but wait how do you know my real name
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
This got approved this afternoon.

From registration to approval took only 5 days.

Mr Ifeanyi of *N-CUBE Anmason GLOBAL CONCEPT* Thank you for trusting us.

God o am very grateful!!!!!
#Chinekedaalu

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Darlington08(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lol, Give me giveaway for knowing your real name...
Adamma91:
let talk on WhatsApp 081-493-445-98, but wait how do you know my real name
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Good morning house

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Every business needs CAC Business registration – including that your tailoring business.

No matter the kind of business you're into inasmuch it has a name, then you should consider registering it with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

And the fact is, it cost nothing to do so. Just that you've not ask the right questions that's why you think it's so costly.

As a service provider, I'm telling you today that you won't even spend up to N19,000 to get your business fully registered.

I've been into this business for a period of time, and I know what's up.

That's why if there's anything you can do for yourself, and your business is to take that bold step today, to reach out to me, ask me all the questions that's running through your mind, and get ahead in business.

Yes, you're not in any competition with anybody. But that doesn't suggest that you should play small or remain an entrepreneur without foresight.

You see, to be honest, If I where you; 2 thing I'll do this morning being Friday;

1. I'll take the bold step to ask CAC related questions &

2. Then tax myself to register that my business.

You see, daily, I raise to plead with you via my social handle to come do the needful.

In the name of the God whom you Worship.

Please, hire me today | 08149344598 | while the sun shines.

Because after now it won't be business as usual.

Hire me now | 08149344598

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Evening alert from two clients.

One paid in full
One paid 50 per.cent.

Yes we accept part payment, pay up once certificate is out.

Sibanumu congratulations.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Send us your business name make we help you register am.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2021
With just N18,000 I'll get your certificate out in 14 days. Hire me Now!

Call | Flash | Text 08149344598

Happy weekend!

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Send us your business and company name let's register for you.

Una good afternoon
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Always in the business of registering businessed. Remember, your business name is not your business until you get it registered.

Happy weekend friends

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
ADVANTAGES OF REGISTERED BUSINESS/COMPANY

1: A registered business gives clients confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organization.

2: When your business is registered, even if you are dead or become incapacitated, your business continues especially when you have the right structure in place.

3: A registered business gets easy access to loans and boundless opportunities.
You have better access to investors with a registered business as investors look at the business structure first before investing.

4: With a registered business, you can easily obtain a visa and travel to any country for business purposes and conferences.

5: Registering your company enhances the reputation and perception of your business to prospective clients.

Do you have any question?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Procrastination is a deadly disease. Do not let another person Register that business name you are using before you.

Are you ready to go through the process of rebranding?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy Sunday here

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
We are still in business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2021
YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS NAME UNTIL IT IS REGISTERED

Don't learn the hard way!

Starting out your business on a solid structure (legal and administrative) cannot be overemphasized. Do not make the mistake of doing business with an unregistered name.

Madam Tessy, one of our clients nearly cried out her eyes recently when we started the journey of registering her brand only to realize that all the chosen names linking her business has been long taken and registered by smarter and serious entrepreneurs.

After all twisting and creativity to still come up with a name having a word or phrase connoting her long used business name of four years, and none worked, she had to resign to fate. She eventually had us register a fresh name for her.

Mercy, has been our prospect for almost three months until Covid-19 came knocking and there came a sudden lockdown and everyone was left with the only option to transact online.

She eventually reached out to us to see if her business name registration could be done with immediate effect because she needed to show her international customer that her business is genuine and legally structured. But, Corporate Affairs Commission too were on lockdown.

Of course, you know what happened. She lost the business.

Lockdown has been relaxed and business resumes in some places but, we are not certain how long it will last. I am not trying to be a prophet of doom but, earlier you get the right things done, the better incase you find yourself in this kind of unhelpful situation again. You can still do your business in peace.

Imagine any of these happening to you

Procrastination is a thief of time.

A stitch in time, saves nine
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2021
When I login into my dashboard, and I see approval of registrations, I just know that I'm good at my craft.

Over last week, I've delivered certificate to clients. 8 of my client.

2 on Monday
4 on Wednesday
2 on Friday

Logging in into my dashboard now, I'm glad at what I see.

These days, it dosen't even take up to 14 days before certificate comes.

Recently, I've observed that CAC, Abuja has up their game to responding fast to applications.

As a service provider, I'll reserve a name today, by 8 AM the next morning it approved.

Do all the necessary filling that same day, submit, and make all necessary payment.

The next 7 - 13 days certificate is out.

And it really giving me joy meeting up with customers expectations.

You see, if not for anything else, this is should be one major reason you should hire me for your business, company, NGO & Church registration.

My services are swiftly, error free, and pocket friendly.

Reach out to me today | ask me questions | let's me serve you.

Just dial � 08149344599 and I'll speak with you on phone.

Meanwhile, you can also send me a DM via WhatsApp. I'm always available online.

Its a beautiful New working week here in the city of OJOTA Lagos!

Cheers to running business legally!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening house

Send us your business name let handle the registration

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever / CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.