Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) (4964 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by Naijanewss9: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
The man bought this bull dog for his son on his birthday.

The dog is really big and when he barks, even adults become scared.

Click the link below to watch the scary video:

http://naijanews.iceiy.com/man-buys-bulldog-on-sons-birthday

1 Share

Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by Naijanewss9: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Click the link below to watch the video:

1 Share

Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by Namdeenero(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Na like this you wan take blow?? That dog is a South African Boerboel not a Bulldog

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wow
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by Naijanewss9: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bulldog?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by Cholls(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
My brother I hope dis one no get teeth ooo
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by SUPERPACK: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Naijanewss9:
The man bought this bull dog for his son on his birthday.

The dog is really big and when he barks, even adults become scared.

Click the link below to watch the scary video:

Stupid useless blog with trojan virus. Never click that link.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by richmond500: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin bulldog

Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by NewBeijing(f): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
When there is money,there is nothing you won't buy for your kids
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by cassidy1996(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tomorrow you will come and tell us the dog bite your son
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by CheedyJ(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bulldog ko bullrat ni.. itโ€™s like Lai Muhammad has infected op with d spirit of lying
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by WoundedLamb: 2:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Why hasn't the mods done anything about this guy?
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by firecap111: 3:47am On Jun 20, 2021
grin
Cholls:
My brother I hope dis one no get teeth ooo
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by cybriz82(m): 4:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Who come b d 6yrs old kid wey stand with d dog...or na dwarf u be?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by richmond500: 5:44am On Jun 20, 2021
cybriz82:
Who come b d 6yrs old kid wey stand with d dog...or na dwarf u be?
that's a massive dog. There are dogs that are taller than humans
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by Kingluqman(m): 6:18am On Jun 20, 2021
You mean Dog- Aja?
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by SavageResponse(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Click bait!
Re: Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) by phemmyfour: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2021
When your dog is bigger than you.... Beware!

(1) (Reply)

I Love You But... / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him. Should I Tell? / PHOTO: Elephant Chases Groom And Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.