Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2843 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown / Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by OGWILLS123: 12:47am On Jun 20, 2021
I thought my brain will not carry weed,but
after testing it tho and behold he carried it.
Now I can smoke 10- 15 wraps a day.

Good bless all the weed farmer's smiley

Modified: iLegendd was my prize for gracing
This post page 2 and FTC on page 2 for that
Mata .

1 Like

Re: by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
iLegendd:
I'll go first.

I went from being called a nuisance and all bad names on Nairaland for creating numerous post relationship posts on Nairaland to compiling all those posts into books and selling those books all around the world and these books have generated me millions of Naira while I lie on my bed an sleep like a lazy prince.

Today, I woke and realized I have already made 107k (in a day) without doing anything from those books. With these books, I no longer work for money.

It's just investment upon investment and parte e after paste.

Buhari's hardship pushed me into this and I'm thankful for pushing through and not giving up despite all the hates and abuses I faced on this forum.

Now, share yours.
pls may i know the name of your book?
Re: by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2021
real4real2021:
From making zero naira to 40k+ per month though my initial goal was 20k in January.
I know that's small for some people but considering where I was, it's something I'm proud of.
Been a student and Taking care of my bills,
If not for school, I for don go far.
But I'm still not satisfied, and i need to create a way to make money while I sleep and with less stress
Secondly,
I was able to get multiple scholarships too, remember when I was reading and applying for them. Some of my guys dey look me like I'm wasting time and I won't be able to get it grin

And most importantly my confidence and personality growth, still have a long way to go on this but yea, I'm way better than I was(extremely shy and sh*t)

Make I no talk too much sha, cos ladies still dey whine my head maybe oga legend fit help me on this grin
What skill are you using to make all this money? i just graduated and I'm seriously looking for ways i can use to make some cool cash.
Re: by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
iLegendd:
Bragging is not good and I don't endorse it, but if you want to brag, share it as motivation.

The truth is: motivational speeches are all about storytelling, humor, tears, and bragging.

In this post, I want you yo brag about 1 or 2 things you've achieved since Buhari took over.

someone wants to brag about selling books on kindle. copywritter
Re: by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Muna4real:
Hmmmm.
you always hit on this guy stopp it. it irritates me he is a liar he doesnt have the money he is been bragging to have
Re: by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Until you're called proud, your journey in life hasn't started. Even 2Face Idibia or Kanté of Chelsea that acts as the most humble people on Earth, I know someone who called them proud, fearful, slow poison, and pretenders.

Whatever you do, people must talk. Their first quote is always, "Pride goes before a fall."

They have said that to Kanye West a million times, yet the young man moved from millionaire to billionaire while most of those that used that quote on him are still suffering till this day.

An ambitious man who tells stories of his journey via music, poetry, books, audio, video, etc. will be called proud by introverts who hide behind their keyboards.

Ambitious people like C. Ronaldo, Burna Boy, Trump, Kanye, Davido, etc. will be called proud. Why? They are ambitious and can hardly succumb to abuse and attacks. If you abuse them, they do more of what you abused them for.

It's as simple as ABC. That's the format.

liar liar liar
Re: by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Ever since the Jubril took power, I have absolutely nothing to brag about.
you have your life
Re: by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
iLegendd:
Where are all the Internet warriors that almost killed me with discouragement, attacks, and abuses?

They're scared of this thread. Abi their magas no dey pay again? So all the hatred and abuses were just out of depression?

Misery truly loves company.
bro what u did is simple stop bragging u copy other mens ideas and compile it as book and publish it on kindle. all the contents of your i swear to god u copy them from other books so shut the FK up
Re: by Muna4real(f): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abba114:
you always hit on this guy stopp it. it irritates me he is a liar he doesnt have the money he is been bragging to have

Is it your hit? Why is my comment peppering your body?
Re: by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Muna4real:

Is it your hit? Why is my comment peppering your body?
because you are acting desperate
Re: by Muna4real(f): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abba114:
because you are acting desperate

Desperate for what?
Re: by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Muna4real:

Desperate for what?
his attention and maybe relationship because he bragged about having money
Re: by Muna4real(f): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abba114:
his attention and maybe relationship because he bragged about having money

grin grin grin grin
You're just jealous.

1 Like

Re: by emperorAY(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Omo I Sabi cook that jollof rice of a thing ..

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
What skill are you using to make all this money? i just graduated and I'm seriously looking for ways i can use to make some cool cash.
Music production/processing Audio files, Graphic design, small video editing.
Re: by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
iLegendd:
Bragging is not good and I don't endorse it, but if you want to brag, share it as motivation.

The truth is: motivational speeches are all about storytelling, humor, tears, and bragging.

In this post, I want you yo brag about 1 or 2 things you've achieved since Buhari took over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? / Describe Your Wife/girl / 10 Signs She’s A High-maintenance Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.