Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown (8542 Views)

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam / Who Say Man Can't Cook / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by GistersNG: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
She has said it all, see in the photos below...

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/lady-brags-wide-private-part-says-man-cant-swim-inside-drown-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by GistersNG: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2018

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Town council!
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by habsydiamond(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
I no kuku sabi swim b4 not to talk of drowning...as I no go swim na to dey use hook and line dey catch fish dey go for her river... Shame on some girls oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by delugajackson: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
To be very honest, a lot of ladies carry boreholes about in the name of p.vssy. Her statement confirms it.

After being pummeled by d.icks of different girth and sizes, they now expect you to inherit their rotten, worn-out and dilapidated holes. I feel bad for any guy that takes this public property as a wife. With such a deathtrap, it's either you get lost or you get drowned. You may never know the fate that awaits you.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by IamD18: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
She said nothing wrong. I love swimming, and i believe most men love swimming aswell.

The problem is not swimming and getting drowned, the problem is that no reasonable Nigerian man will want to swim inside a dirty and smelling pussay you Nigerian ladies are carrying around that even the best scientist in the world will find it difficult to differentiate from an abandoned fish pond.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
This one mam and papa right now.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Biglittlelois(f): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy She's refering to guys with dot "thing" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Oreofepeters: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
She only said that to relief herself of the pain...

No room for boreholes...

1 Like

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by NwaAmaikpe: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
shocked

I love her honesty.

Kabiru married last week thinking his new wife was a virgin...only to find out she was as wide as an abandoned oil well.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by GOFRONT(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin

Awon omo Sepeteri

1 Like

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Tamarapetty(f): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Enjoy the fame while it lasts, spoiling your image just to trend.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by dazzlingd(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love her honesty.

Kabiru married last week thinking his new wife was a virgin...only to find out she was as wide as an abandoned oil well.
grin
You won't make heaven

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Biglittlelois(f): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
kushercain:

All you ladies with borehole will always play the size card but in reality obo' e

All you guys with dot size always play the wide card when in reality we know yours is "tiny" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by kushercain: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:

All you guys with dot size always play the wide card when in reality we know yours is "tiny" cheesy

Will you be my swimming instructor? wink

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by sacajawea: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Awon omo Shepeteri. Awon omo Wobe, awon omo Tika bodi.....
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by sacajawea: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
She only said that to relief herself of the pain...

No room for boreholes...
The need to always come online and Tell the whole World i don't get
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by BruncleZuma: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Monaco2(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin

1 Share

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
They call her type "Size Queen" grin
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by FisifunKododada: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2018
Jesu!! Blood of gods!!!

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2018
GistersNG:
She has said it all, see in the photos below...

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/lady-brags-wide-private-part-says-man-cant-swim-inside-drown-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44
Mur'fuckers like this are d reason why goat headed men can open thier mouth and insult women..... Cheeiii!
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 19, 2018
IamD18:
She said nothing wrong. I love swimming, and i believe most men love swimming aswell.

The problem is not swimming and getting drowned, the problem is that no reasonable Nigerian man will want to swim inside a dirty and smelling pussay you Nigerian ladies are carrying around that even the best scientist in the world will find it difficult to differentiate from an abandoned fish pond.
Thank you Mr observer with the cleanest and sweet smelling prick ever.... remove d toothpick in ur own freaking eyes Nigga!
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Randy100: 4:30am On Oct 19, 2018
Shameless ladies are always on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Radicalface: 5:08am On Oct 19, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
Thank you Mr observer with the cleanest and sweet smelling prick ever.... remove d toothpick in ur own freaking eyes Nigga!

nwa efiki ...but what did he say that was wrong..

1 Like

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by SarakiBukola: 5:26am On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love her honesty.

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by femi4: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Stay at the bank of the river if you can't swim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life / The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store / When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.