Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) (123080 Views)

Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Focusmind: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
you still get mind to associate with Nigeria for dining table, your death would have been top notch, but thank God that he saved you...

When are we going to protest again in Nigeria? Ndi Ara every little thing they will blame our buhari for even failing exam in class..

Now maybe we will blame FG for not restructuring Dubai this time..

My brother, I missed Nigerian dishes very well then. It was mostly during one birthday celebration or the other, especially from the ladies that we got opportunity to eat another quality Nigerian food. I wasn't a good cook then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by khalids: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2021
doffman:

Deport all of them quickly . They will get brain in Nigeria. What a stupid set of people tarnishing their parents dignity abroad.
Deport to where...abeg make them detain them for there .....we already have enough bad guys here.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Cultists in Dubai are mostly Edo and Yoruba immigrants - fact.

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.

The guy you quoted never even mentioned igbos but you decided to take a jab at yoruba's........lmao unfortunately for you and the 90 others who liked your post... majority of the cultists where igbos grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Useless and shameful aminals, this are the lazy youth said baba was referring to, just disgracing Niger every were they go, idiot animalistic youth, u most all die in jail .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Shut up...so you know this and yet, everyday,you spend your life attacking those who want to get out of naija for good, hypocrite,how perfect

Monogamy:
shocked

See this useless people, God butter your bread, carry you comot from Nigeria dey live for far away Dubai, but still dey do cultism nonsense wey no dey bring money.

With this, imagine ordinary Nigerians that would be affected with Dubai's law..

Some people are animals

Update: Alcohol selling, SKULL MINING drug selling business snatching went wrong plus some other unresolved issues..

grin
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by topatee: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Exactly, Yoruba people disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go
With your Ethnic sense, this guy speaks Ibo oooo, the problem with fanatics Nigerians is, instead of calling a spade a spade they will resort into either ethnics or religious sentiments.
When the politicians (APC or PDP..... made up of all the tribes ) want to take Nigerians for a ride they will draw up the same narratives, when groups of kidnappers or armed robbers are arrested you will find all the tribes in the groups. Even in the religion sector there are Pastors, Imams, Traditional rulers in all the tribes who have been caught in nefarious activities.
Yet some Bleep-heads will come to internet to say one tribe is better than the another, but in the same Nigeria we have the like of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie a world acclaim Nigerian writer an Ibo woman, what about Wole Soyinka, The Nobel Laurate, Aliko Dangote, Africa's richest person, in the field of Sports, Entertainments, Industries, Academia, we have exceptional Nigerians from all tribes.
I think it is time we wake up from this senseless attitude of thinking one tribe is better than the others, lets condemn the bad eggs among us and praise the ones bringing glory to NIGERIA, Happy Fathers day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2021
stigmond:

My friend, keep quiet... Theyre mostly igbos, calling themselves AROs... They lack coordination and better reasonings... They got angry at any silly things... Its was in 2018, after the al Ansari exchanger got Robbed by the same so called igbos... The police started making some arrest on blacks expecially Nigerians... I was the Yoruba among em with two other hausas and one igbo guy. We were exonerated the following day after some tests... But not with the Igbo guy cause of some substances in his system.... You better not relate with an ibo guy if don't want any problem for yourself in the UAE...

@the bolded.....most people won't take this your advice until they learn the hard way.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by babatee90(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Exactly, yoruba people disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go
you are right my brother…infact the language I’m hearing in the video is definitely Yoruba…Abeokuta accent to be precise…Unknown machete men grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2021
So na Buhari still cause this one now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by babatee90(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2021
History555:

Very stupid set of humans. There is one in manchester that was calling for meetings of his fellow cultist in Nigeria. Imagine.
Dem plenty for Manchester…Moston to be precise
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by DCmonster: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2021
If any cultist threatens you when you are minding your business or going about your daily activities peacefully. Please kill such fellow if you can, you will be doing your community a great disservice if you don't.

Btw, these guys are mostly Igbos and they were probably not all cultists going by the way they spoke in Igbo.
But I can tell you that the attackers are all cultists. They probably came for someone or a rival group.

No cultist who just survived an attack will lament the way they did in igbo "kedu kwanu udi ihe ke Di yan".
A cultist will be screaming revenge " them go collect" "Una go collect"........

The guys who spoke Igbo in the video are probably roommates or neighbours due to the fact that most Nigerians in UAE live hostel kind of life, as you can see from the bed types in all the blood stained rooms.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

The guy you quoted never even mentioned igbos but you decided to take a jab at yoruba's........lmao unfortunately for you and the 90 others who liked your post... majority of the cultists where igbos grin

Hypocrite,what now brought about the Igbos?! The guy never mentioned Igbos but you yourself that is accusing someone else, mentioned the Igbos, hypocrite. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Springboot: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Masterito:
So what exactly were the saying in IBO?

That's not the important thing here, crime is not about tribe, let's stop this.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.
U woria?! Are you ok at all?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by majamajic(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What can i say

The same people driving fulanis herdmen and accusing them of crimes inside Nigeria are the ones carrying out crimes in dubai

Most of them are not igbos , mainly Edo , yorubas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Kessythegeek(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2021
culturally as a people, Nigerians have failed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2021
Too sad.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by majamajic(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Masterito:
So what exactly were the saying in IBO?

The full story is one of the guys living in that room is owing someone , so the person invited cultists for him , if u fail to obey they will come with force at night , that's how they do , the victims are not cultists

Due to unemployment in Dubai , what most guys now do is join cult , they will now introduce u into prostitutes business , drugs and alcohol hustling , that's what Nigerians now do there , the money they make they spend on girls at the club , and girls room hostels

These act increased after the ban on Nigerians flying into Dubai from Nigeria

The ban was supposed to be lifted on 23 June , then this happened , I pray they will not shift it back again

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Origin(f): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Dubai is about lifting the travel ban on Nigerians then you do this....

Now if they start full ban.... Nigerians will blame the Emiratis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Chiboto414: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Village course on them...spit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by ello29(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2021
All this reporters with poor headline. Stop using the word cultists here this is murder case. This is pure killing of innocent Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Babara1994(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

But of course your hatred continues to get lunchthe better part of what is left of you.
Yorubas don't go abroad to do nonsense like Igbos do. We aren't greedy petty idiots like the Ipigs

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Hypocrite,what now brought about the Igbos?! The guy never mentioned Igbos but you yourself that is accusing someone else, mentioned the Igbos, hypocrite. grin

You're obviously a daft cretin to fail to understand why I brought it up......99.9% ipob pigs are daft cretins so am not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Mrpojj(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Give this people their biafra...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by dmbb: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2021
This is the same set of useless IPOB terrorist that are shouting give us BIAFRA here and there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Crochet: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Monogamy: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Shut up...so you know this and yet, everyday,you spend your life attacking those who want to get out of naija for good, hypocrite,how perfect

grin

You have not been sounding good lately..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2021
I maintain the opinion that Nigerians are the biggest problem of Nigeria.
Not Buhari.
Otherwise what manner of misunderstanding can cause this type of wild massacre. I only saw grown up adults in that video. Is Money really worth this? shocked
[/b] People should learn how to think and not exhibit animalistic stupidity[b]
And to think these were seemingly igbos, from the video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Na so!
At the end them go tell you say na Buhari cause everything.
Unreasoning Idiots.
See how they're all looking hungry and disgraceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by donforeign: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

They are igbos and they belong to vikings confraternity.. idiot

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Ayoolamax: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Dam!! Shey dem dey do party for that room them attack ni? Cause I don't understand how such a number of people will be killed in that room they attacked.
brother i hope u will understand how Nigerian or let me say african ppl leave here in dubai.i just dey wonder while some just choose to be the agnnt of darkness. If u see the level of how real naija guy dey work , my brother u go just pity, though it pays with money that is far more better than naija ooo , if u dont even fall to all those najia Albab.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.