Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) (123012 Views)

Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by perryy(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2021
tydi:

Stop saying shitty things you don’t know anything about. Eyes are watching you.

Which yeye blind cultists eyes? Useless nitwits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Babara1994:

Yorubas don't go abroad to do nonsense like Igbos do. We aren't greedy petty idiots like the Ipigs

LMAO grin grin

I live in London and I can assure you that 90% of all fraud and scams in the UK are carried out by our YOURUBA brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Xpol: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Cultists in Dubai are mostly Edo and Yoruba immigrants - fact.
But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.
people should stop saying what they don’t know, all the robberies and cult cases I’ve witnessed or heard in UAE hardly involved Yoruba but I’m not here to be mentioning the tribes involved all that matters is they’re Nigerians and UAE government doesn’t know their tribes Nigerian is Nigerian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Bifwoli: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2021
History555:
Even in italy and london you see cultist trying to rekindle fraternity. How can u leave Nigeria to go and continue cultism abroad. Unfortunate people
Even Haitians today still practice voodoo culture some 400yrs after leaving West Africa.Go figure...
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Onyedikachi323(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2021
AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR MORE WHAT A NATION GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by ekhai(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

I know your free data is not sufficient to watch the video. But you should have taken a look at this head very well.
Igbo. Developers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Ayoolamax: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
It's better to remain a barren than giving birth to any of these things - calling these ones humans would just be an insult to some of us. I just pray they are all arrested there in Dubai so they can taste their kinda judgment - like public beheading.

They are kuku useless to Nigeria already.
Brother nothing like judgment ooo naa to just deport them and also ban them not to enter uae again. And that is the bad aspect of uae . They don't act if the issue is not affecting there local ppl.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Monogamy: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

LMAO grin grin

I live in London and I can assure you that 90% of all fraud and scams in the UK are carried out by our YOURUBA brothers.

Should you be talking again on this thread after chest beating that the victims were Yoruba or Edo

Hiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Levels1(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.

Speak only what you know,Sir and let's call spade a spade. They are mostly Igbo and especially from Anambra State. How could you have think Yoruba could.... Never possible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by DeBigFab(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Where did we get these kind of people for God's sake? Now UAE will start profiling innocent Nigerians. Honestly, we are our own enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Sanchez01:

My baby sister lives in Dubai. Now isn't the time to do this but according to her, the cultists are of a particular region.

There seems to be concentration of particular Nigerian ethnic groups in different countries. Edo folks are mostly found in Italy, either prostituting or cult clashing; Yoruba folks are mostly Ghana, and partly India. But you see India, UAE and South Africa? We all know who reigns in these countries save we want to pretend.
When it comes to sanctions the authorities of these countries will punish ALL Nigerians for the actions of these thugs not any particular ethnic tribe, so what you’re typing here is irrelevant. Let’s handle it collectively as a NIGERIAN problem because the actions of a few Nigerians, regardless of their tribe, affects all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2021
I love this.

So the whole world will be seeing how devilish we are.
Mumu suffer sell land leave the country to enter another man country to start shouting widaaa you. Who goes you? ...

No rich man will send his or her child to start struggling in dubai. Rich men only go on vacation n come BK. Obviously these are lots from poor backgrounds whose their families sacrificed most of their landed properties to see them live a better life yet d village pple followed them out.
The only reason a man will enter cult is COWARDICE. He is scared of facing his fears alone. He needs squad thinking that's the best. If a death sentence will b placed on cultist an armed robbers,it will help filter out the bad ones.

Cult wey u start from primary,enter secondary school then university,u still don't have anything to boast of apart from tattos and mark of healed wounds. I wan ask u "aboy widaaa you?". Mumu fools from irresponsible parent.

No wonder God said he created pharaoh for a reason to destroy him as well. Most persons were created to be destroyed as well. I don't pity cultist them when they re killed. D population in this country is much. We gats reduce it by any available means

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by mccloud224(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2021
VincenzoZhuxu:

Your advise is cool though bro actually that law can’t and won’t be made why because those that we expect to make this kinda are baron and capo de tuti cappi for dem cult it will shock most of us to know that top politicians are there and dinning together that is why Nigeria never really move forward

I already knew that... Simply stating what would work even though I know NOTHING can ever work in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by temptnow: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What can i say

The same people driving fulanis herdmen and accusing them of crimes inside Nigeria are the ones carrying out crimes in dubai

Dubai UAE is an Islamic country, Fulani criminals are the ones causing problems there too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Mchawi(f): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What can i say

The same people driving fulanis herdmen and accusing them of crimes inside Nigeria are the ones carrying out crimes in dubai

You will never cease to be stupid
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by whippersnapper(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Abeg if person ask you ;you dey game wetin e mean
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Topmaike007(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Focusmind:

My brother, I missed Nigerian dishes very well then. It was mostly during one birthday celebration or the other, especially from the ladies that we got opportunity to eat another quality Nigerian food. I wasn't a good cook then.
lolz
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Monogamy: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2021
whippersnapper:
Abeg if person ask you ;you dey game wetin e mean

Are you a cultist?

Are you a yahoo yahoo ?

Are you a gambler.

Those are the 3 possible meaning for street

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by miketayo(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

But its igbo in the video how come?
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Dbarrzx: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

did u watch the video or at least see that head in one of the pix.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by KAHBOOM: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Commentor:

Most of the victims are Igbo.

I wonder what deal they did with Yoruba or Edo.

Which kind of mumu talk is this?

U a wondering abt the deal,,meaning say u no know wetin happen.
Deal with yoruba or edo,,meaning say u no still sure of the tribe.

Guy..Cultism is not a tribal tin..All cult have different tribes in it.
If any tin happen anywhere in any part of the world to Nigerian's be it good or bad Igbo's must be involved becos they are everywhere.
Most u tribalize everything.

In the video u can hear them referring to some victims as those ones which means that they don't really know them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Femeto: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Nigerians always destroy places dey visit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2021
This happens when you allow just about anybody to leave the country without vetting
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Do you guys see why there are always assasination in particular region in this country especially when you hear that the person is so so so based in abroad? he will come for xmas or festive period, and boom, they will track him down. This is exactly how it happens and retaliation follows and the circle continues. Even some family members are not left out if they cant get them. Some family members of the butched ones that are cultist as same as them will give them and their family members pay back soon in nigeria. What a waste of life and destity. When in abroad, if you are a focused and no nonsense person like me, just never associate your self with strange nigerians especially those that always move in gangs. Never, no matter the familairity....E get why....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Carlyboi(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Useless animals even animals won’t go this low!These “Things “ are mere objects and pure waste of spaces!smh!!!See the level of blood flow!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

But he didn't call names.
Why do you have to bear a cross that is not yours.
If you are so patriotic to your Igbo Nation, why don't you lead the ESN war fronts or better still campaign against the ESN in broad daylight.

You calling out tribes shows your insecure and a coward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
At this point I'm beginning to support the northern agenda, if it's a word.... I mean the fulanisation of Nigeria or is it islamisation.

.... Because our southern youths are just useless. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by paparazi1(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2021
UAE has being loving to Nigerians... It's the only 'meaningful' country in the WORLD Nigerians can visit without screening... Without stress.

.... Likely, all that's about to change!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.