Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) (123014 Views)

Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by mrkings84(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Cultists in Dubai are mostly Edo and Yoruba immigrants - fact.

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.
But he didn't mention your name Na....
How do u know he wasn't referring to the Edo and Yuruba people?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
These cultists will face a different type of justice in Dubai!

They think Dubai is Nigeria where they do this rubbish and get away with it. I even hear them speaking Ibo which further annoys me more!!!

I pray the Dubai government finds them and hangs all of them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by yemmywesey(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2021
Make UN quick give igbos their biafra, now to travel to Dubai now as a nigerian will be so difficult.
You did your cultism in Nigeria and it doesn't put money in your pocket, you travelled to Dubai for greener pastures and you still carry your Aro baga orientation for head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Chirowman(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2021
What a useless life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Regex: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What else will bring such number of death if not "Money matter"... People go Crazy over money, know this and know peace.

You will be surprised to know it's not money issue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2021
At this point I say again... We deserve, we need a leader worse than Buhari to particularly torture and discipline the South.

Southern youths are the problem of this country...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by buJu234: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Golden rule when u go abroad avoid Nigerians unless they re ur very very close family members..

It's better u stay with the foreigners than with ur fellow Nigerians..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Regex: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What can i say

The same people driving fulanis herdmen and accusing them of crimes inside Nigeria are the ones carrying out crimes in dubai

Bros you are a confirmed nincompoop. When they stated cultists, did they state any tribe?

It's bad enough that Nigerians with their dumbness took it to another level in another. Only for you to come point fingers.

When that country decides to ban Nigerians from there, will they say since its Igbos that did the cult activity, Yorubas and fulanis are allowed in?

You are very st.upid very very.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Commentor: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Which kind of mumu talk is this?

U a wondering abt the deal,,meaning say u no know wetin happen.
Deal with yoruba or edo,,meaning say u no still sure of the tribe.

Guy..Cultism is not a tribal tin..All cult have different tribes in it.
If any tin happen anywhere in any part of the world to Nigerian's be it good or bad Igbo's must be involved becos they are everywhere.
Most u tribalize everything.

In the video u can hear them referring to some victims as those ones which means that they don't really know them.

What is this one saying?

Someone without any evidence concluded it involved Edos and Yorubas.

I brought out the fact that we all are sure of... Igbos were involved.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by funshint(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2021
To the dubai authorities; anyone found capable should be served the maximum punishment even it means death and the ones who are not ready to abide by the laws should be deported. UAE shouldn't allow this level of insanity.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Samade7: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Cultists in Dubai are mostly Edo and Yoruba immigrants - fact.

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.

If u are blind are u still deaf n dumb?

Didnt u hear the language they are speaking in the video?

Nigerians are Nigerians but tribalism has making most of u senseless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Regex: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Mostly yoruba groups of Lautech graduates

What a show of shame

Please stop being silly. Aren't you old enough to know that whatever consequences that arises from this will include you that is not a cultist?

Ode, blame some part, that way the problem goes away. E.diot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by pooozeee(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Stupid and foolish Nigerians everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Regex: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:
Update From Direct source in Dubai.

Alcohol selling caused the problem.. Even though the selling of alcohol is illegal but the fight was about customer snatching by rival cult..

I have details about the tribe involved but keeping for now...

So many people have been truly killed while so many blacks not even Nigerians alone have been arrested

E fit them. It is really appalling. It's why I have refused to travel to a Nigeria dominated country. Even if I go, I go jejely go to cities with less Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Yankee101: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Deportation loading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by KAHBOOM: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Commentor:

What is this one saying?

Someone without any evidence concluded it involved Edos and Yorubas.

I brought out the fact that we all are sure of... Igbos were involved.

U brought no fact out,,u were assuming..you are not sure.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by GentleRay: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Problem with this country, isn't the government only nor tribes. The problem is the people that produce the leaders. This animal, I guess won't like the Nigerian leadership but they are problems to others even far UAE. What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Richandsimple: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2021
The video shows pple speaking Igbo yet flat heads are here insisting it's Edo & Yoruba boys.

Denial doesn't change the fact that most diaspora crimes can be attributed to Igbos.

The last time I was in SA,heard a bar man asking another Nigerian if Igbos also deal drugs back home.

Libyan slave market
Ghanaian contraband trade
SA drug rings
and now Dubai illlicit alcohol cartel.

I think Igbos need blanket deliverance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Commentor: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2021
KAHBOOM:

U brought no fact out,,u were assuming..you are not sure.

I swear, your knowledge of the English Language is limited.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Useless government equals useless citizens simple and short.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by KAHBOOM: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Commentor:

I swear, your knowledge of the English Language is limited.

OK English boy

Next time be sure of what u are typing don't come online and yarn dust.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Well well well

What do we have here

Saw the video last week when my brother posted it,

And he is in UAE.. not far from where it had occurred, baba video am..
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Commentor: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2021
KAHBOOM:

OK

Next time be sure of what u are typing don't come online and yarn dust.
Will you shut the fvck up.

Who takes advice from you?
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Abiliboi: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2021
For my people perish due to lack of holy spirit. Shameful!!
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Regex: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2021
tydi:

Stop saying shitty things you don’t know anything about. Eyes are watching you.

Shatap there... Which eye, na so una deh use silence person.

Anuohia
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by bblayer: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2021
What a show of shame.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by KAHBOOM: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Commentor:

Will you shut the fvck up.

Who takes advice from you?

See this junky oo,,Why u dey para na? cheesy

Abi na my fault say u no see money buy something sniff this morning?
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by gfaruk(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Mostly yoruba groups of Lautech graduates

What a show of shame

What did u knw abt lautech idiot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by generalwo(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-C8K96h53A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHw9ggJMKCY

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/blood-flows-as-nigerian-cultists-in-uae-attack-another-group-of-nigerians-said-to-be-a-rival-cult-group-graphic-videos-2.html
...... I have said this before and will always say it...... Nigerians are the problems of Nigerians and this is a prime example..... U complain things are not working in Nigeria and that's why you go into crime..... Now you are in a country where things are working, what is your excuse for going into crime? If them like make them change buhari, put angel Micheal as president, if the mentality and orientation of Nigerians no change, Nigeria will sink even more...... Tomorrow we go dey blame other people say them dey maltreat us for their country..... Who sees such a thing and welcomes the country men of those who did dis? Useless people.... Make them go fight boko haram them say no, na innocent people them wan dey kill up and down.....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.