Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) (123013 Views)

Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by lolu2019: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Y are u blaming dis ones.kanu is also in d uk misbehaving

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Ayoolamax: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Cultists in Dubai are mostly Edo and Yoruba immigrants - fact.

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.
Brother pls dont bring ethnicity in to this issue , and again what u not sure about pls dont say it out cos what u just mention now is a big lie infact total lies . But i won't join you in this issue of ethnicity of a thing. Thanks

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2021
Igbos and their iberiberism abroad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by JohnBullMySon: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Sanchez01:

My baby sister lives in Dubai. Now isn't the time to do this but according to her, the cultists are of a particular region.

There seems to be concentration of particular Nigerian ethnic groups in different countries. Edo folks are mostly found in Italy, either prostituting or cult clashing; Yoruba folks are mostly Ghana, and partly India. But you see India, UAE and South Africa? We all know who reigns in these countries save we want to pretend.
No be lie sha. Add UK to Yoruba and US to Igbo and Yoruba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Ayoolamax:
We all need to now understand that the problem of nigeria are Nigerians, we shouting bad governance and you eacape to other countries for survival and still u dont behave nomal, and you even go to the extent of killing ur fellow country ppl ,haaa ogun laye, aye ogun what we all going to gain from this, see we are just doing our self by denting the image of naija that is not even good at all, let me tell you this ; there are much more of this in all uae, as at last month they deported over 300 naija citizen because of crime , and i want to ask you if u can't behave nomal in a county like dubai that allows everybody all because they like money too much, which country did we want to rush into again, and more so if u come to ajman most especially sharjah u will see how they kill, maim, steal and break groceries . Pls let me stop here. Though if u want the videos of all what happen here in sharjah u can beep me. Pls let change for better.
jeez I need the video abeg
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Focusmind: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2021
I hardly associate with my countrymen outside Nigeria. Even as a student in UK then, all my friends, project group and seminar teams were people of other nationalities. I deliberately avoided Nigerians. I associated with Nigerians during party times, get together and any occasion or opportunity to eat Nigerian dishes once again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by doffman: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Hawkler: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:

That's probably reprisal attack caught on CCTV.. There are other attacks not yet captured

Inside this video there is a guy with head band probably soaked with blood
The only business without benefits
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2021
lolu2019:
Y are u blaming dis ones.kanu is also in d uk misbehaving
you mean that useless Albino

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:
Update From Direct source in Dubai.

Alcohol selling caused the problem.. Even though the selling of alcohol is illegal but the fight was about customer snatching by rival cult..

I have details about the tribe involved but keeping for now...

So many people have been truly killed while so many blacks not even Nigerians alone have been arrested

Indeed, you are a patron, a lover of coexistence and tolerance
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Sometimes i dey shame to even answer a nigerian. I for be white cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by netmillionaires(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2021
You are the one with the hatred here and you failed to see it. The other guy didn't even mention any tribe. He is definitely referring to non-fulanis especially southerners. You then go about attacking Edos and Yoruba.

FreedomWinsNow:

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by ohosi4real(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What can i say

The same people driving fulanis herdmen and accusing them of crimes inside Nigeria are the ones carrying out crimes in dubai
You make a point bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Zenithpeak(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Mostly yoruba groups of Lautech graduates

What a show of shame

Why can't you try and see the videos before this your stereotype comment

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Barryseal: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Masturbator2020:
Didn't you hear them speaking Igbo? Mumu,looking for way to dragg Edo into their nonsense.
The neighbors filming after the attack were speaking Igbo(obviously they were not attacked) , doesn't mean the dead ones were also Igbo. Not until the names of the deseased are published at least.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Focusmind:
I hardly associate with my countrymen outside Nigeria. Even as a student in UK then, all my friends, project group and seminar teams were people of other nationalities. I deliberately avoided Nigerians. I associated with Nigerians during party times, get together and any occasion or opportunity to eat Nigerian dishes once again.
you still get mind to associate with Nigeria for dining table, your death would have been top notch, but thank God that he saved you...

When are we going to protest again in Nigeria? Ndi Ara every little thing they will blame our buhari for even failing exam in class..

Now maybe we will blame FG for not restructuring Dubai this time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by VicM6: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Later dem go blame babu say na im cause am.. Abeg wetin dey do zoogerias like this wey be say na dem dey alwys cause wahala for this planet....... Las las i go leave this planet for una o carry my body go Mars go establish UAR for there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Cutehector(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2021
stigmond:

My friend, keep quiet... Theyre mostly igbos, calling themselves AROs... They lack coordination and better reasonings... They got angry at any silly things... Its was in 2018, after the al Ansari exchanger got Robbed by the same so called igbos... The police started making some arrest on blacks expecially Nigerians... I was the Yoruba among em with two other hausas and one igbo guy. We were exonerated the following day after some tests... But not with the Igbo guy cause of some substances in his system.... You better not relate with an ibo guy if don't want any problem for yourself in the UAE...
true. Na to just dey solo avoiding nigerian gatherings/parties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2021
This guy's Bleep up. Them go catch all of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Ayoolamax: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Sanchez01:

My baby sister lives in Dubai. Now isn't the time to do this but according to her, the cultists are of a particular region.

There seems to be concentration of particular Nigerian ethnic groups in different countries. Edo folks are mostly found in Italy, either prostituting or cult clashing; Yoruba folks are mostly Ghana, and partly India. But you see India, UAE and South Africa? We all know who reigns in these countries save we want to pretend.
pls brother let stop all this , though i know were you are driving to with this but we can't continue like this cos there still many sensible ppl that still want to leave naija for duabi , let me tell you this there are real naija ppl work legitimately and making the country proud. And like i said in my earlier coment, uae will soon be like USA and other European countries that is strict with there visa. Cos the problem of naija is too much most especially in ajman, sharjah, Al ain and abu dihabi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Springboot: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

I'm igbo and most of the guys in the video are speaking igbo fluently

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by vicfajeze: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Will IGBOS ever learn?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2021
mccloud224:
Let's leave out government matter...

Cultism is worse than armed robbery and kidnapping combined therefore it MUST be punishable by instant death...make that a law and see tens of thousands renounce within 72 hours.

Your advise is cool though bro actually that law can’t and won’t be made why because those that we expect to make this kinda are baron and capo de tuti cappi for dem cult it will shock most of us to know that top politicians are there and dinning together that is why Nigeria never really move forward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by khalids: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Why are our people like this.......you said Nigeria is not good, you said you are not seeing opportunity, you said the environment does not enable growth. You said abroad na him be the place to grow.

You reach abroad now where the environment is conducive ....now see what you are doing in that abroad. Things that even the owners of the country wouldn't do........you wey be guest for another man land dey act like landlord

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by castiello(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Dog will eat your mouth there for calling Yoruba the people in that video are igbos and speak the language you people should learn to accept blames for once that’s why you can’t change your clan don’t call out evil if the see one, you guys are only good at attacking other people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Shame on you guys! We go abroad to make money and to improve our living standards. But your own mission was to go to UAE and practice cultism. Shame on you again!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Masterito(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2021
So what exactly were the saying in IBO?
Springboot:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Springboot:

Thanks for saying the truth. Even the guy with a cut on the hand is speaking Igbo. The arguement shouldn't be the tribe but the crime. But children of hate always skew the narrative.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Masterito(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2021
But those speaking IBOs look like neighbors not attacked based on interpretation I got from Instagram. I think we need to hear from those attacked.
castiello:

Dog will eat your mouth there for calling Yoruba the people in that video are igbos and speak the language you people should learn to accept blames for once that’s why you can’t change your clan don’t call out evil if the see one, you guys are only good at attacking other people
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Trustedpronet: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Fools everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Ayoolamax: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2021
doffman:

Deport all of them quickly . They will get brain in Nigeria. What a stupid set of people tarnishing their parents dignity abroad.
Brother even if they deport them, they will still add to the problem of naija cos they wont see small money or job as anything good and guess what they will then start there criminal act in naija wey security is really bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.