Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Struggles Of New Immigrants In Canada!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Struggles Of New Immigrants In Canada!!! (569 Views)

Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy / Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / 29,723 Nigerian Immigrants In The U.S. ‘overstayed’ In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Struggles Of New Immigrants In Canada!!! by Glozanne(f): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hello nairalnders,

Did you know that new immigrants in Canada struggle with a lot of things and one of them is having to communicate with the canadians.

Trust me when I got to Canada it was as if I no dey speak English. But after a while, I was better. Let me shock you some canadiand don't even believe English is out llr first language. So if you are thinking of moving to Canada soon, check my video on youtube @ brownsugar tv. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTivXFi3EX0

(1) (Reply)

Again, Abuja- Kaduna Train Breaks Down In Bush / Jeff Bezos Reaches Space On Blue Origin’s First Crew Launch / Nigeria's Green Africa Airways Begins Commercial Flights Services With Low Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.