Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) (91257 Views)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:

But it is annoying the way Nigerian men behave. A woman you have been married to since 2009. Even if her money isn’t inside, if she didn’t make the home conducive, you can’t do well at work. It is painful watching the man of your youth go about impregnating strange women while your life is on hold for the kids. It is more painful that the woman would still be blamed for the failed marriage. Let’s be fair to our spouses please- male and female alike.

You don’t want to marry again? Fine. Treat them with respect and fairness. At some point they had your back and if they wanted you dead, you’ll be long gone.

@bold:

On point.

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by lollybee15(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Pained bitch
You are a mad person.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ighalo's wife is really daft upstairs, ngwa collect everything (children, assets, houses, cars,) from your husband
so that your miserable soul will be at peace, what a daft bastard bitch to have as a wife, so that your husband can die a torturing hellish painful death.
finish what you started daft bastard.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Upjis: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Nothing will ever justify knacking and impregnating women everywhere like a he-goat while one is married, nothing bro.

Like I said you don't know what really happened

”You can never bring a good man down, who God has blessed no one can curse

That's what igalo said ....Women will always talk first so that the world will pity for them

Remember what happened between Cynthia Morgan and jude

Think before you talk
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by PROPEACE: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:

ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU SIGN A PRENUP. FELLAS, FORGET ALL THE EMOTIONS OR THAT TRUST ISSUES NONSENSE SHE MIGHT BRING UP. MAKE SURE YOU SIGN A PRENUP. Look at some famous men that lost MILLIONS and even BILLIONS to women after divorce. Marriage HIGHLY favors women, especially abroad. Some women even get the house, cars and kids, without leaving anything for the man. Then, he'll have to start from scratch while the woman is flexing his life's work. SIGN THAT PRENUP, BRO. I'll take care of an ex-wife if divorce occurs, but NO WAY will any type of law force me to split my things or totally give them up to her.
Dr. Dre was married for over 24 years, yet after divorce, the wife still wants his assets, even after she already has some percentage stake in his billion-dollar companies. She even requested $2M per month, excluding other payments o. BROS, SIGN THAT PRENUP! IF SHE LOVES YOU, SHE'LL SIGN THAT PRENUP. KANYE AND KIM SIGNED!!!

Modified:
Some feminists will not rest this night until they have my head on a platter of gold.
Fact is: NONE of those females quoting me have said anything worthwhile; Y'all just trying to be defensive. I'm not bashing all females, but we all know that most females are just looking for who to finesse. MOST females are never happy when they see their OWN brothers spending on a girl, they'll call her a gold digger. Forgetting they're also doing or will do same to other guys. IF YOU'RE AN OLOSHO; OWN UP TO IT. NOBODY WILL KILL YOU. MEN RESPECT PROUD OLOSHOS THAN THE PRETENTIOUS ONES.
Don't mind the fools. Getting rich without sense. You are a millionaire in pounds, yet you will go and marry a street girl without a prenuptial agreement. The guy did not even divorce her, he is still legally married to her, meaning they will split everything he made up til date.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by djon78(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Beancounter93:

Am afraid your children won't see it that way.

If that is how you are approaching marriage, be prepared to have your children hate you. I am not cursing you...I have seen and personally know children of marriages where the husband had side chicks. The kids do not get along with their fathers, or the fathers never have a relationship with their children

I know a guy whose dad abandoned his mother for side chick. The guy put himself through school. His mother suffered to provide for the children by herself. The guy has no relationship with his father. Even when he got married a few years ago...the guy refused to invite his dad. I don';t think the dad has seen the guy's first child yet....

Better learn to love a woman. Women are not out to get you.

That's what many of these guys don't understand
The men always pays back in old age
Concerning the evil they did to there mothers
They think they will remain young forever

Those children will later grow up
And take there revenge
It doesn't end well

Rapper Jay Z and his mother were abandoned by his father
As a kid

When Jay Z was now a big Superstar
The man wanted to reconcile
But Jay Z said no way
The man died a miserable man
Never had any relationship with his successful son

That's why when he had infidelity issue with his wife Beyonce
He personally got into rehabilitation
To make his marriage work
So he doesn't end up like his dad
With his own kids
And he said he has become better

5 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Or Raheem sterling no get money to rent hall for wedding abi? grin

Baba don turn him girlfriend to lord of the rings. He proposed to her but E never wan marry am to avoid story grin grin grin grin grin
Loool
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Pained bitch

You are calling a legally married lady pained bitch? Lol. Wasted generation

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
If na me u tell me that u will collect everything i have in the name of child support and divorce dues, i won't say anything. I will buy a silencer and diced ur body with bullets from ur head to ur toes, as for the kids, i will do ransom selection and silence some, book the available flight to africa go to my personal altar, ask jah for forgiveness and continue my life.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Walkee: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
baby124:

She can. It’s facts. European and American law take the legal wife and kids as a very serious matter. They are well provided for and cared for. Babymama just get child support.

She’s better off getting a divorce now and getting what she can, before he starts paying child support everywhere for all the illegal children.
lol she can't. Forget those nonsense laws. She'd turn up dead 2 weeks later. Is Ighalo not from Edo? Lol if she loot his hardwork and he fail to delete her then he's a failed human specimen that should be kept in a museum. Everyone is not foolish like Ebuoe. She knows she will never be safe if she tries that rubbish. She is most probably living in luxury from the sweat of Ighalo and she's still running mouth on social media. She's the first wife, her children own almost all of his property by right and tradition, what's she ranting about on social media?

By the way, is Ighalo not playing in China?
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Classickj:

She also wanted Dr Dre to pay for her personal security too
That woman is a b*tch
Thank God Dr Dre sign that prenu, if not that woman would have ruin Dr Dre
Imagine telling Dr Dre to pay for her own lawyer, lawyer she hire by herself ooh
Honestly, its mind blowing. Dre signed the prenup with her. When they had an argument; he tore it. So the wife thought it was not valid since its destroyed. That's why she was suing him for those millions and lied that they never had a prenup. She didn't know that the papers Dre tore were fake papers. He only fooled her. grin. Same way, 50 cent was dating this girl, he gave her a very expensive Bentley. She left him and went with the Bentley. After a while, the car was repossessed. She didn't know 50 cent put it on a lease. She thought he totally bought it for her grin. E Choke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by baby124: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Walkee:
lol she can't. Forget those nonsense laws. She'd turn up dead 2 weeks later. Is Ighalo not from Edo? Lol if she loot his hardwork and he fail to delete her then he's a failed human specimen that should be kept in a museum. Everyone is not foolish like Ebuoe. She knows she will never be safe if she tries that rubbish. She is most probably living in luxury from the sweat of Ighalo and she's still running mouth on social media. She's the first wife, her children own almost all of his property by right and tradition, what's she ranting about on social media?
Talk is cheap and big. If you are a tough guy, try it and see now.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Walkee: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
baby124:

Talk is cheap and big. If you are a tough guy, try it and see now.
lol she should do it naa why is she ranting on social media instead of doing the needful?
Do you think Ighalo doesn't know about these her "powers"?
There are millions ways to off her and it will be diagnosed as accident or heart failure especially for a rich guy who has been in China for many years.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by baby124: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Walkee:
lol she should do it naa why is she ranting on social media instead of doing the needful?
Do you think Ighalo doesn't know about these her "powers"?
Powers that did not see Nigeria to change. You need to go and give those powers heavy slap and stop deceiving yourself with bullshit fairy tales. Na here you go hear about the settlement. Your powers will enter coma.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Walkee: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
baby124:

Powers that did not see Nigeria to change. You need to go and give those powers heavy slap and stop deceiving yourself with bullshit fairy tales. Na here you go hear about the settlement. Your powers will enter coma.
lol what is this one yapping? angry
By powers I meant her legal "powers" in the West to loot his property if she wants as she's claiming.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ayo2004: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
All these mumu men...
When I become rich,nothing fit make me marry
Highest na dedicated baby mama or I give her the title of matrimonial girlfriend,I don learn from my GOAT,Ronaldo grin
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ryan14(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Pained bitch

Oga, pls don't disrespect someones wife this way. When they decide to make up tomorrow how will you feel with this kind of disrespectful comment?

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
cococandy:

A man’s money belongs to his wife too. And vice versa.
I don’t know why it angers you guys. If you don’t think the money you earn belongs to your wife too, don’t marry. Marry your money
With all pressure, my money is my money, Thank God for my Dad.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Walkee: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ryan14:

Oga, pls don't disrespect someones wife this way. When they decide to make up tomorrow how will you feel with this kind of disrespectful comment?
what's special about someone's wife?
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by SawD007: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=102888318]The babe has been repeating this “LEGALLY married wife” since. People were saying on the other thread that she is still bragging with Mrs status, but I saw it as a subtle threat.

Make una dey use una thinking department. She just unleash her last weapon she had harbored before her marriage went south. That thoughts has always been with her since that young man commitment to her for marriage bliss. That woman must have misbehave at some point in their life... She knows the Europe law will favor her in the end hence, the reason she persuade the young man to get married in Europe rather than their ancestor land. Don't trust couples you never lived with or know much about
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
sharpwriter:

Does the law in western countries still make husband part with his money even if there's no child between couples?
Laws vary from state to state. So, it depends on the state you're in. You can read more on "Alimony" or "Spousal support", "Interim support" and other things involved in divorce proceedings.
But, be aware that your wife can kick you out of the house, even if you own it. If she has spent at least 5 years with you, then she's definitely qualified to get out of your earnings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
PROPEACE:

Don't mind the fools. Getting rich without sense. You are a millionaire in pounds, yet you will go and marry a street girl without a prenuptial agreement. The guy did not even divorce her, he is still legally married to her, meaning they will split everything he made up til date.
Honestly, only women with deceptive plans always get angry at prenups. Women that are more successful than their husbands will ALWAYS request a prenup, but women don't want a more successful husband to request a prenup from a less successful wife. They'll start saying he doesn't trust the wife and start with crocodile tears. Her money is her money, but the husband's money belongs to everybody, including HER family members. MOST women nowadays don't have a job, they're selling themselves either directly or subtly. They just hate when you say it out. Same way a prostitute will get angry if you call her a prostitute. They'll prefer if you sugarcoat things to them. Till date, nobody knows Sonia's occupation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ruggman: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
CastedAyo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQS6QYWlmvL/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ighalo retrace your steps and settle with your wife,
Wife must learn to calm down and win back her husband , pretending not be bothered about your husband's escapades and yet advertising yourself as the only legally married wife is not the best way to go. By your claim as the official wife it shows you are still interested in the marriage.
Just pray and call God into the situation He help both of you to settle things for the sake of your children.
NB
Mummy Ighalo please intervene and reconcile them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Zico5:
These footballers can lie. He claimed to be 32 but married in 2009 precisely at age of 19 plus. That's why some of these footballers can't perform at the age some of them are claiming. Look at people like Taye Taiwo, Yakubu Ayegbeni, and Ahmed Musa. This igalo will be over 40 or thereabout.
Na u born am
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Mandela27: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Built2last:
These 2 should take their life off social media
ighalo gats come Nairaland come wake up
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Mandela27: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
cococandy:

A man’s money belongs to his wife too. And vice versa.
I don’t know why it angers you guys. If you don’t think the money you earn belongs to your wife too, don’t marry. Marry your money
women have money too must every body always talk about how men should share their own?
If a man wants to give,he will give,if he doesn't want to,it's fine,it's his fvvvcking life and money
He shouldn't be forced,manipulated,tricked or forced by law to go against how he wants to live
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by girlygirlyMain: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
That's just it! He's not a bad person oh.
Just that this disrespect is too much for the babe abeg... him no try at all.

I liked them together. I pray God can heal them both. Amen!

pocohantas:

You mean am? Nothing new sha. A man’s true character is tested when he has money.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
sad
Fahdiga1:
Pained bitch
Bad market.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Mandela27: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
girlygirlyMain:
That's just it! He's not a bad person oh.
Just that this disrespect is too much for the babe abeg... him no try at all.

I liked them together. I pray God can heal them both. Amen!

Go harder in the prayer babe

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=MansoryMX post=102889182]

Only a loosed fool with low self esteem like you compare his life to that of others. I do not and will never compare my life to that of others but when a man choose to think with his dick instead his heart and brain, the end result is disaster. A married man who goes on a baby mama spree is different from a single man who does same. The wife can sweep half of all he has presently because she has clear evidence of cheat in their marriage that is still legally bonded by law, Know this, drink water every morning and evening before going to bed. It will help boost the nerves to your brain and increase your chances of having sense.[/quo except he married her in Europe. If na naija here make she forget m...shishi she no go get.
If na me self she won't get shi shi. Though I'll be paying for child support.
After all the period we were married..she gained. I bought cars, houses etc for her, open a business for her so why is she talking nonsense.
Ighalo has the right to choose if he wants to give her something or not. Thankfully it not in Europe they got married
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
KunleyY19:

Baba you suppose ask why Ighalo no sign prenup when e dey marry her? You suppose even ask why Ighalo go marry her for Europe where the law strong Wella. She's a Naija girl and he could have married her legally here at home. If it was here in Nigeria she no go get mind yarn dat threat. Las las make Ighalo dey careful because if this woman goes to court abroad e go bloody.
well I think he can bypass Europe law.
Sale all his Properties in Europe and reinvest the money in Nigeria or other Africa countries..
Just leave one house and one car in Europe where no to make sense.

She can come and take that one no lele
But he should also make sure he transfer at best 80% of his money to his bank in Nigeria
With that the European law no go get m.
Thankfully he is no longer playing in Europe
Buy shares in companies in Nigeria etc.
Just
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=ifiokjohn post=102896381][/quote]

I think they got married in Europe because she said if she wants to take everything from him she can with snap of her fingers and I support her. Ighalo didn’t only cheated on his wife but got another woman. If your sister’s husband did something like this to her you will be pained.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.