Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video (3555 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by highestbid: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ladies What is wrong with this dress?
They were struggling pulling it down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78OLlDDxoPI

1 Share

Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by LoudlyMouthed: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
highestbid:

grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by habsydiamond(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Maybe she wear bullet proof vest for the downside
Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by Bluezy13(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Reminds me of "Shekeleke give me white finger" song when we were little, whenever we saw the white birds with long legs.

... patiently awaiting funny comments from nairalanders.
Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by wumi2017(f): 6:37am On Jun 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by loffyloffy: 6:45am On Jun 20, 2021
This is really unacceptable on the side of the poster..

She is wearing what she and the husband can afford.

The real loser in this case is the poster making fun of her

8 Likes

Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by SavageResponse(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2021
highestbid:

How does that make it the wrong dress? angry

1 Like

Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by Masking: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2021
The person making d video is so shockingly stupid embarassed
She's lucky she didn't show her face undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by johnkey: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Food is ready for the stupid husband's neighbors. They go too chop this one tear her already wide pĆ¼ssy.
Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by siofra(f): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol, the dress is nice just that her legs look very tiny under gown like that white bird, stork grin

Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by Mastakija(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Things people do to chase clouts
What is wrong with the dress now undecided
Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by micki1: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
highestbid:

What is wrong with the dress?
Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by Blacknote: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
She didn't wear the wrong dress. It's the style of the dress. The last pics shows the beauty and style very well.
Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by Zenithpeak(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bad belle pipu....

No wonder dem no dey quick find husband wey go marry dem for life......
Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
I wish I was that lady that is putting hand inside the kpekus.......lemecumanbegoing
Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by Kemight15: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
The person making the video is a dumbo

The gown may not be custom sewn, it may be rented or bought off self, so nothing wrong if it doesn't fit absolutely perfect
Re: Bride Wear Wrong Dress On Wedding Day - Video by Cholls(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
My brother that is Tablighi wedding gown

(1) (Reply)

The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex / Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband / I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.