Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,033 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) (38042 Views)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2021
9jaPromo:

You want to how God bless someone?
If yes ? Good but if no...
Then God blessing will lack in ur life eternity

Hahahaha you are waiting for your pastor to tell you that God blessings is forever.
what is going to stay forever? Car , house Money, your kids ??

Is eternal life. Noting else. .

Things you call blessings.. does who don't even go to pray or church or anywhere.. have it more and oversufficient.
guys that goes to church praying asking God 360days to bless them... Noting has changed till date because they don't understand

Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need” (Matthew 6:33)

What do you need? ... Car , house, fat account. Hahahahah you need eternal life.
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Obason22(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2021
seborrhic:
This one is a worldly,publicity hunting pastropreneur.
The way I knew it,a Catholic priest goes with the society or group that donated money or he solicits money from to the hospital or beneficiaries and says this is what members of my church parish donated for this cause.
Someone should tell me the work Mbaka does,a supposed salary earning priest,to have ₦18million of his own money to give to a facility.
enemy of progress read this paragraph and stop been childish. Speaking to news men at the hospital after presenting the cheque, Father Mbaka stated that his act was a program organised by Multi-Life Savers of the Adoration Ministry Enugu and Aqua Rapha Nigeria in relationship with the hospital, in order to assist the less-privileged in assessing quality health care. He stated that patients are being referred to the hospital to assess treatment free of charge. He also stared that a deposit of two million naira was made for future patients in addition to the accrued debt which totalled N18.8 million.
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by greenguy: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2021
seborrhic:

Celebrating and promoting rubbish and 'doctrinal inmorality'.
How many factories did Okogie own during his entire priesthood,how many did Onaiyekan own during his priesthood.
If reverend fathers were at liberty to set-up personal businesses,you think many would not enjoy better prosperity from offerings and tithes than father Mbaka?
That you people do not even see the utter wrong in a reverend owing a business just falls into the mentality of Nigerians coming to accept many wrongs as right.
If he wants to be a pentecostal priest he should go ahead and be as prosperous as he probably has dreamt of since his childhood,but he should not use the catholic church as a front for his pentecostal like fame/wealth seeking adventure.

Small sense you don't have. If you're a Catholic then there's a lot you need to learn.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by goody36: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
am trolling. but wait ohhh how is a black man a roman catholic ?
A black man is a Catholic and there is only one Catholic Church in the World. The seat of the Vatican is in Rome where the Pope resides.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Ykc2(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2021
This what he should be doing condemning evils in society, him supporting one politician over another is very very ,I don't know why he always have problem with politicians over money issues angry
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by mikoy1(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2021
seborrhic:
The way I knew it,a Catholic priest goes with the society or group that donated money or he solicits money from to the hospital or beneficiaries and says this is what members of my church parish donated for this cause.
Someone should tell me the work Mbaka does,a supposed salary earning priest,to have ₦18million of his own money to give to a facility.
How has your own father contributed to humanity. May God bless Father Mbaka.
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2021
nlreserve:
I don't like engaging fools for an argument because they lack the mental capacity to argue in line.

You complained that he should have given the money to the people to buy good food before they fall sick. Even though, the rich also fall sick despite eating good food.

And I told you how he's feeding a large number of people and even giving scholarships for people to study and be able to feed themselves.

I gave you instances of how he provides jobs to people by what he produces - water, yughort, juice, etc.

And instead of ending the argument having been booted, you tried to start another one.

You are a complete f**l
bro what is YUGHORT ? is that like a new product released on the planet

Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by skybeauty(f): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2021
seborrhic:

Stop this nonsense talk. Father Mbaka has so many businesses including Aqua rapha yoghurt, pure water and bottle water �, he has numerous investments in and or outside Nigeria. I know Mbaka from childhood. He has been doing charity for a long time now without publicity. We should learn to appreciate good things when we see it. He can chose to buy private jet with his money like other pastors but he chose to use it to touch lives.
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2021
goody36:
A black man is a Catholic and there is only one Catholic Church in the World. The seat of the Vatican is in Rome where the Pope resides.
how is that even possible ? thats the white mans invention, roman Catholicism that is
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by IamAuntyOnion(f): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2021
I have seen him on TV before where he helped a woman like that.i think he built her a hous e
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by ikaboy: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2021
owobokiri:

His ministry owns businesses.. legitimate businesses. He did say the other day that he has more than 20,000 people directly in his payroll.. He wasn't bluffing. He invested a lot.. He didn't buy private jets and helicopters like others. That should count for something..

That said, catholics are trained to give in secret. Your left palm is not supposed to know what your right palm is giving, we were taught! Unless this was done to encourage others to do so or to encourage his Adoration ministry members, it should have been done secretly..

Awon secret giver welldone
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Blackfire:
Who has that Reverend sister's number??
grin

Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2021
seborrhic:

How many factories did Okogie own during his entire priesthood,how many did Onaiyekan own during his priesthood.
If reverend fathers were at liberty to set-up personal businesses,you think many would not enjoy better prosperity from offerings and tithes than father Mbaka?
That you people do not even see the utter wrong in a reverend owing a business just falls into the mentality of Nigerians coming to accept many wrongs as right.
If he wants to be a pentecostal priest he should go ahead and be as prosperous as he probably has dreamt of since his childhood,but he should not use the catholic church as a front for his pentecostal like fame/wealth seeking adventure.
Are you sure your brain is aware of this rubbish you just typed? So a priest having a business is now a crime? Winders shall never end
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by EM123: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
why not give it to them before they fall sick so they can buy nutritious food to prevent sickness. but no he will rather give it to them after they fall sick cheesy cheesy
Ejike you wrong for that
nigerian's with over sabbi , you do good na problem, you no do good na problem. Nigerian's must talk .
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Josywhyte: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

God bless those who paid their offering and tithes to make this possible

Yeah,you're very much right. This isn't the pastors' money only, the church members deserve more blessings than the pastors cos they contributed more to this cause than the pastors
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2021
EM123:

nigerian's with over sabbi , you do good na problem, you no do good na problem. Nigerian's must talk .
it is what it is mayne
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Charlie2020:
. Where is the law that says Rev father's can't own private business... That employs tens of thousands of people, and profits used for charity work. Most reverend fathers are professionals...doctors, engineers, lawyers, architects, etc

Law? Well I don't know anything about that since I'm not a Catholic, I was only trying to explain things to the person that quoted me.
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Josywhyte: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Atiwaye:
[s][/s] Do you even know where the tax you have been paying your stupid government went to?

Read in between the lines before u start talking out of line. The guy has a point. The millions wasn't contributed by the pastors only. Members' tithes and offerings are there,so they deserve the blessings and praises, too.
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by africanpride1: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by 8stargeneral: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2021
God has already bless u my priest..thank u for blessing others...Nice one.
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by pinkgoodies(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2021
seborrhic:

You are saying alter rubbish, that they don't own or opened any company, is there a law that stops them from doing so. Your type goes around to say priests are building churches around, instead of companies. But you see someone that has used this to employ people and put them out of crime. You are saying catholic this, pentecostal that. Now he has supported the sick with the Money, you didn't see the goodwill in what he did. But ask how he gets money. Nigga u are sick.
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Josywhyte: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

What did I say wrong? Is God not supposed to bless Offering and Tithes payers again?

Oga no mind that person there. They are the type that worship pastors,not God. That's why most of them are easily deceived. Don't tithe payers deserve blessings too? Mbaka wasn't the only that contributed the money,members also did. But all the praises,blessing and accolades are sent to Mbaka only. So the members no deserve am or wetin? I love point jare
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Josywhyte: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Hoelujohn:

What do you mean? That's an insult. You are asking a government contractor how he got 18 millions. Be careful oo

Who is a government contractor? Mbaka?
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Goodness10(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Na watin we expect PFN and CAN to do not to divert public funds
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by richmanrichard: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

mbaka only operates a ministry that is more like a healing ministry. He does not always collect donations. For your info; he has a lot of industries where he makes alot of money frm. He also has a brewery at 9th mile corner Enugu, owns d popular Aqua rafa bottled water in d East n other popular brands. Mbaka alone can feed you thieving politicians.Currently, Mbaka has over 200 students in the tertiary institutions whom are enjoying fulltime scholarship frm him. I hated his romance with politics, but d man was already made b4 you even knew him and had been a philantropists on his own without anybodys help .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Atiwaye:
[s][/s] Do you even know where the tax you have been paying your stupid government went to?
Gbam wink
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by lakefist(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2021
iKingsley:
Oga, behave, you don't have to show your immaturity.
If it's easy, go and start your own church. As simple as that

God bless you
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2021
9jaPromo:

Hahaha ha
This ur reasoning is empty..... and you are jealous

Jesus is a carpenter so who is mbaka not be what he want to be.....

Abeg grow up

You have comprehension problem, read my post again hopefully this time you will understand my point.

I should be the one telling you to grow up, since you can't reason properly.
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by vaca1: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2021
seborrhic:
Aqua Rapha yields almost #20 millionaire per day
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Stanleyq: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

Some of Ur pastors get the tithe and use it for their family affairs, bet me, catholic doesnt pay tithes, if it allows it, it will result in telling lies to the Holy Spirit, tithe is 1/10 of ur earnings, eg, if u get 100k in a month, u have to give 10k every month. People cant do it. So, God blesses him and those who contribute to de church in good minds, note, Mbaka has a factory, never relied on tithes.
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by FarahAideed: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
mbaka only operates a ministry that is more like a healing ministry. He does not always collect donations. For your info; he has a lot of industries where he makes alot of money frm. He also has a brewery at 9th mile corner Enugu, owns d popular Aqua rafa bottled water in d East n other popular brands. Mbaka alone can feed you thieving politicians.Currently, Mbaka has over 200 students in the tertiary institutions whom are enjoying fulltime scholarship frm him. I hated his romance with politics, but d man was already made b4 you even knew him and had been a philantropists on his own without anybodys help .

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shut Churches: Kaduna Christians Back El-rufai / IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.