Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (68467 Views)

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by igbowoman: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
DriveByKiller:
arresting of suspects or like this case arresting a person of interest by the police isn't part of the system of Justice.

You fit swear say you never cheat on your boyfriend?

The dead guy is a married man not a boyfriend
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by All4good: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
igbowoman:
A warning to all you philandering men.
A married man carrying ashawo up and down.I bet you he told his family he traveled for business.
How is the wife supposed to mourn the
foolish cheating man?
Poor wife

Why is the owner of the airbnb in custody
Nigeria and their stupid justice system

You are just like "Nigeria and their stupid justice system" missing the point.
If Usifo was a Poor drunk sleeping with anything in skirt, he would still be alive now.
Mr Usifo is dead, because a thieving Sister wanted to rob him of N5m and more. She is no different from the Bandits and Kidnappers still on the loose.
He cheated, and we all have cheated at some point in our lives but me still alive, why? We were lucky not to have being with a desperate Thief.
Don't change the narrative.

4 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Aksnoopy: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Olosho murdered jigga man because, our colonial masters religion forbids marrying more than one woman. However that very oyinbo culture allows keeping side chicks as mistresses. What a contradiction !!!.
The man died a hero doing what he believes in & died in active service to woooomanhoood. 16 gun salutes.

In Fela's voice ®.
I no be gentleman at all oooooo 2x
I be African man original. 2x
Mumu Man! undecided

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Originalsly: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kzinne:

Sorry to say this but women in this part of the world are some of the most deadly in the world. Men pls be careful. Dont trust these Delilah's cos in the day of trouble they will fail you. The rate at which women kill their spouses in Nigeria will make you shudder in fear. They only want what they can get from you and don't care if you die. Even here don't trust your wife. He who has ears let him hear

Charity begins at home.... have you warned your father?... do you eat from your mother?... have you driven her out of the house? ... and banned your female relatives? What has your mother done to you to carry such hatred for women? With this kind hatred I would not at all be surprised to learn in a few years you are married.... to a man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by HitRun(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Can you stop bugging us with this unfaithful man's news? His news has been on FP three times today.

Because he is allegedly unfaithful, he should be murdered?

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Subsea101: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
You drink Omo wetin concern his wife with the murder?? Did you even read the writeup??

Kzinne:
Sorry to say this but women in this part of the world are some of the most deadly in the world. Men pls be careful. Dont trust these Delilah's cos in the day of trouble they will fail you. The rate at which women kill their spouses in Nigeria will make you shudder in fear. They only want what they can get from you and don't care if you die. Even here don't trust your wife. He who has ears let him hear
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Depressed101: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-lekki-airbnb-owner-in-police-net-after-mistress-kills-super-tv-ceo-usifo-ataga/
wetin woman do man, Kai chimu ekwekwana Kam wior like this.. Chei

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by jubrilELsudan: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RRRRUBISH.

A MARRIED MAN WHO CANNOT RESPECT HIS MARITAL VOWS AND RESPECT GOD EVEN AFTER SWEARING ON THE BIBLE ON HIS WEDDING DAY THAT HE WILL BE FAITHFUL TO HIS WIFE DESERVES TO DIE LIKE THIS.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by HitRun(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Was he murdered in his office? Was he murdered in the church? Was he murdered in his matrimonial home? Where was he murdered and what was he doing there?

So murder in certain places are justified? You don't mean it?! **in Obus' voice**
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by sanpipita(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nigerians and being one track minded, everyone is saying mistress without second guessing this might be a hit job.

The stabs and his money stolen is a red flag, police should really properly investigate

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga na lie...most times,the wife is usually busy and when nigerian girls see u are loaded,they will rush you ehnn,e go dey hard to dey resist those sexy bodies,plus,who no like fresh meat cheesy

Even the people who engage in other sins and are even engaging in adultery and fornication will come here and condemn the poor victim,una hypocrisy no be here

The only fresh meat I can't resist is adamu's cow tail suya. grin

Make anita dey go fara away fara wey grin
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by PrinceMajestic: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Can you stop bugging us with this unfaithful man's news? His news has been on FP three times today.
a more gruesome death awaits you. Devlish diseased prhostitute. You think it is always about feminism when it is required to show sympathy to those brutally murdered. You will find your own dead body rotting off without nobody noticing it after your diseased vagina and flat breast has been mutilated. You will die miserably in your poverty stricken life, Inene the protector of innocent unleash terror upon your miserable life anywhere you are.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by librangyps(f): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nathaniel111:

U dey read well @ all?
Na Olosho like u kill am o.

That is how you will also kill yourself with your ways if you dont face your wife and kids. Olosho like your mother and sisters will kill you.

4 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Airbnb host simply going about his legit hustle......may God help him.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by mkoabiola: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
But wetin concern the owner of d apartments sef

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by FarahAideed: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
igbowoman:
A warning to all you philandering men.
A married man carrying ashawo up and down.I bet you he told his family he traveled for business.
How is the wife supposed to mourn the
foolish cheating man?
Poor wife

Why is the owner of the airbnb in custody
Nigeria and their stupid justice system

Seems you are married to a chronic cheat oo
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Kutunban: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Arry110:
Imagine how the wife and kids will be feeling

There should be intelligent investigation, he might be assassinated and make it look like a case of infidelity murder to cover up their track, why make a transfer of such amount, who gave his transfer details, was he forced to do the transfer, if yes why just 5mill? The police should do less arresting and start more interrogation. Something not adding up.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by FarahAideed: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Olosho murdered jigga man because, our colonial masters religion forbids marrying more than one woman. However that very oyinbo culture allows keeping side chicks as mistresses. What a contradiction !!!.
The man died a hero doing what he believes in & died in active service to woooomanhoood. 16 gun salutes.

In Fela's voice ®.
I no be gentleman at all oooooo 2x
I be African man original. 2x

Words on Marble
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by olusola2bello: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
What's d crime of the airbnb owner? I dont get why he/she is being detained
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Gamesmart: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kzinne:

What a foolish post!

Go and find out how many women in the West kill their husbands and compare it with Africa. Then you will see how foolish your statements are.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Men will embarrass you. This case reminds me of a philanthropist that was killed via thunderbolt while with his mistress. I think the .istrss was a divorcèe or separated.

His wife is an AIG. Such shameless death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Flier: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
SonofGod231:

Can a man carry fire next to his chest and his clothes not be burned? Or can one walk on hot coals and his feet not be scorched?
Go and make billions of naira and come back to tell me you won’t cheat your wife
99% of wealthy men on Forbes are cheaters
I can say it over and over,you can only stay faithful if you are a broke arse Nigga

4 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Flier: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
GeneralPula:

Are you minding them..

Don’t married women kill their husband?

This is why I don’t usually feel pity whenever there’s a case of a girl getting kidnapped and killed. Just see the nonsense they’re all saying..

As from now on, the only thing I’ll be saying if there’s any issue relating girls getting killed is women should always keep their Vagina. I’ve lost all form of sympathy..
They all need to check FORBES and carry our research about the relationship of all the men on the list,majority of them are cheaters
Even Dangote that we all called a saint is a cheater,you can’t be wealthy and stay faithful..ITS NOT POSSIBLE
CHEATING BOOSTs EGO

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by PrinceMajestic: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
librangyps:

That is how you will also kill yourself with your ways if you dont face your wife and kids. Olosho like your mother and sisters will kill you.
A more gruesome death awaits you. You can rejoice over the murder of this great man, non your poverty family members has can achieve 1% of his wealth yet you celebrate his death without sympathy. You will receive the evil you celebrate in triple folds. NL girls hearts is exactly the heart of an average Nigerian girl. Evil dirty prhostitute, may you never find peace in your poverty stricken life as you read this. Dirty olosho Kobo kobo
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Klass99(f): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Malawian(m): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why is the apartment owner in custody? Did he comit any offence by renting out his property? Nigerian Police and backwardness.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Join our CRYPTO CURRENCY BUY AND SELL POINT ON WHATSAPP.

https:///EpNwcwPNRdFD91pqPWm7XN
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
naijakissleave:
And he is married to one of the MD In NNPC...imagine that !!! If to say I get that kind wife I go just lock up for side chicks/female colleagues etc
his wife na hot cake o,she go get money too,some men sha.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by kay29000(m): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2021
lexy2014:

[b]So 5million naira moved from d deceased account to a ghosts account? Does d account that received d 5m naira not have a name or a face? Is it d name of d Airbnb owner that is on d account that received d stolen 5m naira? [/b]What kind of police do we have in this country?

Exactly
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2021
This is the exact reason I am very protective about the man I love my thoughts and prayers are with his family

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Thebest12(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Chai cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) / Little Boy Arrested After Spraying 400k At A Party (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.