Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (68929 Views)

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Tedpgrass: 3:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Kutunban:

There should be intelligent investigation, he might be assassinated and make it look like a case of infidelity murder to cover up their track, why make a transfer of such amount, who gave his transfer details, was he forced to do the transfer, if yes why just 5mill? The police should do less arresting and start more interrogation. Something not adding up.

Good work!!

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by duni04(m): 3:12am On Jun 20, 2021
If the Airbnb guy has good lawyers, he coukd be a multimillionaire in a ciuple of months. Just sue Airbnb because they leased his house for a murder without his knowledge. Join the police in the suit for wrongful arrest and make millions.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Edusouls(m): 3:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Am telling you my brother, haba see how this successful young man was wasted..
vibre:
99 percent of a man's troubles will be avoided if he can tame his penis.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by fkj950ax(m): 4:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Johnfem1:
So you think billionaires have 200k atm limit yeah ?

I don't have the answer to your question, and I don't see the correlation to apprehending the girl to ascertain if she is involved in the crime.

The man and the lady might have been jumped by others while in the apartment, and she was taken away for a purpose, and may be laying dead somewhere too.

ATM withdrawal limits are there for a purpose, and it is different from ATM transfer limits. A billionaire should not be able to empty an ATM. One purpose of the limit is to allow a large population access to cash, as against one person or a few.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by fkj950ax(m): 4:01am On Jun 20, 2021
duni04:
If the Airbnb guy has good lawyers, he coukd be a multimillionaire in a ciuple of months. Just sue Airbnb because they leased his house for a murder without his knowledge. Join the police in the suit for wrongful arrest and make millions.

”Sue AirBnB for leasing his house for a murder without his knowledge"

You don't know how AirBnB works.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Pennywise(m): 4:03am On Jun 20, 2021
igbowoman:
A warning to all you philandering men.
A married man carrying ashawo up and down.I bet you he told his family he traveled for business.
How is the wife supposed to mourn the
foolish cheating man?
Poor wife

Why is the owner of the airbnb in custody
Nigeria and their stupid justice system

Don't bring your personal problems into a public forum

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by bewla(m): 4:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Kzinne:
Sorry to say this but women in this part of the world are some of the most deadly in the world. Men pls be careful. Dont trust these Delilah's cos in the day of trouble they will fail you. The rate at which women kill their spouses in Nigeria will make you shudder in fear. They only want what they can get from you and don't care if you die. Even here don't trust your wife. He who has ears let him hear
And the future is she-male
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by romanhunk(m): 4:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Wouldn't it be ideal if the police can release the photo of these suspect daughter of Jezebel to the public since they are having a hard time tracking her, who knows at these time if she might have japa through one of the neighbouring border countries � sheybe had it been the cow president didn't ban Twitter in Nigeria these daughter of Jezebel could have been caught or located through the help of it. Dis country na wa
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Gloriagee(f): 4:42am On Jun 20, 2021
I'm sorry about his mum's loss but he murdered himself. Just 2 weeks after knowing a runs girl, he upgraded her to side chic. Why not meet up in a neutral place? Eko hotel nko?
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-lekki-airbnb-owner-in-police-net-after-mistress-kills-super-tv-ceo-usifo-ataga/
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by codemaniacs: 4:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Klass99:

You should watch Deadly Affairs on Investigation Discovery.

Social class means jack shit when affairs turn deadly.

If your mistress/side chic doesn't off you herself, she'll hire someone to do so.

It's not about status or class, it's about pure evil and twisted minds, which can be found in middle, upper and lower class people.
SimplePlan34:

I can categorically tell u any hungry chick will make the man her small god the culprit at large is definitely of the same class as he was cos one of d motivation of this kind of murder is jealousy. Hungry chick no Dey jealous unless u have cleaned her up and she has spent a long time with u to feel d entitlement mentality

according to reports he met the woman about 3 weeks ago...

someone from the same class can only k:ill because of jealousy and not money and wouldn't want to go to prison....

A hungry chick will be stunned at the man's lifestyle and will never make him a "small god" and can kill because of money.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Dadsonval(f): 5:01am On Jun 20, 2021
vibre:

Reality
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by HRMK: 5:05am On Jun 20, 2021
HMMM....SIDECHICKS....?WHO SHULD BE BLAMED HERE?WHY ARE MEN SO CARELESS WITH THEIR LIVES?SIMPLY WONDERING.................
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Florasilver: 5:21am On Jun 20, 2021
sapphiere:
Can you stop bugging us with this unfaithful man's news? His news has been on FP three times today.

Don't even know what's so special about him! When he couldn't stay faithful to his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Bestbeelieve: 5:21am On Jun 20, 2021
wetin greed dey cause na wa! pesin no fit peppin in peace again! abeg wia una dey get all these nonsense gials! i can't stand shitty girls around me!
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Omoboricash(m): 5:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Kzinne:
Sorry to say this but women in this part of the world are some of the most deadly in the world. Men pls be careful. Dont trust these Delilah's cos in the day of trouble they will fail you. The rate at which women kill their spouses in Nigeria will make you shudder in fear. They only want what they can get from you and don't care if you die. Even here don't trust your wife. He who has ears let him hear
Not his wife but mistress ( asawo). Let who have ears listen ;Married men stay away from mistress ,they are only after your money. Nothing good can come or derive from them. If u want different styles of sex , practice with ur wife or teach her.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:25am On Jun 20, 2021
id4sho:
angry
I've got my machete under my bed. Me I cannot come and die, nigga loose guard big time
Story-story!
When you are very, very high on thingz, omoh nah steady loose guard undecided

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:25am On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

O jo wipe o ti fi ori gbale ri angry. Regardless of marital status, you would be crying for justice every now & then if the victim is female.

Your own feminism=selfishness
Please be informed..

Not selfishness.

She's just STUPID!

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Kzinne:
it should be "people" in this part of the world are dealier than snake
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 20, 2021
iceberylin:

Everyone will die regardless..

In a sane country these people are supposed to be interrogated not arrested.
Here they just arrest everyone related to a case and take bail money without serving Justice
More reason why men should control their dicks.. Although is not as easy as I put it! BUT GOD ghat our backs...
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Cnach: 5:57am On Jun 20, 2021
vibre:
Some of us without wife or gf could stay months off sex n still counting but y would a man who has a wife n can marry more be hunting for kpekus up n down? Na do them do some men? Bc I am not understanding o

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Cnach: 6:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Omoboricash:

Not his wife but mistress ( asawo). Let who have ears listen ;Married men stay away from mistress ,they are only after your money. Nothing good can come or derive from them. If u want different styles of sex , practice with ur wife or teach her.
Different styles? Y would one even marry a responsible girl when it was ashawo he actually needed? No shame, get what u need

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by loswhite(m): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2021
BennyDGreat:
This is a sad incidence.

It's a lesson for all: Stay with your spouse.
Be faithful. Love God. Manage your spouse even with the flaws.
Have you not heard of wife killing husband? Please let us hear word with stay with your spouse...rubbish
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by loswhite(m): 6:08am On Jun 20, 2021
sapphiere:
Can you stop bugging us with this unfaithful man's news? His news has been on FP three times today.
So because he is unfaithful he deserved to die right? He who is without sin should cast the first stone.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by loswhite(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2021
librangyps:
He murdered himself with his ways... see how he brought shame to his wife and kids.
Shut up please. All these unfaithful women coming online to form saint, maybe we should wish for you to die because you committed a sin.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by loswhite(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga na lie...most times,the wife is usually busy and when nigerian girls see u are loaded,they will rush you ehnn,e go dey hard to dey resist those sexy bodies,plus,who no like fresh meat cheesy

Even the people who engage in other sins and are even engaging in adultery and fornication will come here and condemn the poor victim,una hypocrisy no be here
Don't mind all these unfaithful women...lol. pretenders
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by loswhite(m): 6:15am On Jun 20, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

How can you meet some one in less than two weeks and you are already checking into AirBnb to sleep with her���
Is he supposed to wait for 2 years?
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Vireani79: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Testimony Time

My dear nairalanders, I never knew my comments on this forum can bring about the desired positive change we crave for.

Decision makers are on nairaland.

Kingsmakers are on nairaland.

Influencers are on nairaland.

World powers troll nairaland.

Find time to go through my comments and see how my comments brings about positive societal change.

Nigeria is our country united in diversity, this is our strength and this will lead us to greater heights.

Yes, we have external enemies and enemies within but we are a nation destined for greatness, nothing, no one and no group can stop us.

We will rise again, the gaint in us will rise and this nation called Nigeria will be respected in the committee of nations.

Nigeria and Nigerians will be united for the better good of all.

Mark my words.

Mark ur words
Ur words means nothing oga if u are talking of a united nigeria
A united Southern Nigeria
Maybe I can believe that
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by loswhite(m): 6:30am On Jun 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I will not cry if the victim did evil. He was cheating and died in the act.
What evil did he do? Is he worst than King Solomon? Are you a saint? I remember alot of you supported the lady that slept with her FCMB MD.
Evil women everywhere
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by tonyson010(m): 6:37am On Jun 20, 2021
He was targeted n a lady was used.
Ordinary girl won't kill a man who is so rich and hired her for pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:38am On Jun 20, 2021
loswhite:
Is he supposed to wait for 2 years?

We have all seen the end result. Maybe if he waited for two years, he would still be alive atleast for today.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2021
Reelmii:
shows he was a chronic womaniser

I swear! Carelessness keep taking lives daily while some keep defending it.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by michoim(m): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Kzinne:
You can say that again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.