Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (68400 Views)

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by byinks(f): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2021
naijakissleave:
And he is married to one of the MD In NNPC...imagine that !!! If to say I get that kind wife I go just lock up for side chicks/female colleagues etc

What if she's fat ugly and not sexually active ?
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by PGKing1(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Why arrest the AirBnB owner, he was just doing business, question him and allow him go home, tbh the man slept with the wrong woman, such an embarrassing death

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Yungspitta: 6:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Our penis aka our downfall
vibre:
99 percent of a man's troubles will be avoided if he can tame his penis.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by egoldman(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2021
sapphiere:
Was he murdered in his office? Was he murdered in the church? Was he murdered in his matrimonial home? Where was he murdered and what was he doing there?

So because he was not in any of those places, then the killing is now justified? This females sef.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by deebrownneymar: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Akalia(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2021
librangyps:

Yea e pain am...
I have no sympathy to waste on your lots...
When next you are with ur sisters' friends, know that one of them will waste you and NL girls dont give a f..ck
You can cry me a river...
You get sense at all? You are happy of someone's death because he is a man and you even wish another death because he is a man, really shows how psychologically damaged and sinister you are. Feminism is indeed a curse.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Akalia(m): 7:04am On Jun 20, 2021
byinks:

What if she's fat ugly and not sexually active ?
Most men cheat because their wives don't sexually satisfy them. Men of nowadays crave not just sex but good sex.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by chukel(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Thought earlier threads had it that the girl was arrested. How come she is at large now.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by aycorporat(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2021
sojayy:
shocked
You no well with this your caption.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by vikstandon(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2021
But our Police force lacks intelligence... How will you arrest and detain the Airbnb Operator.

He is not the criminal here nor was he a love-vendor... A man came along for good time and met his death in the hands of a Jezebel... NPF dey arrest a presumed innocent man... What happens to interrogating him and allow him go do his business.

If we don't speak out about this nonsense, it would continue and next might be you.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by chukel(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2021
wpadmin:
Just imagine Nigeria was the United states for once.

FBI will quickly black list her NIN and she wont be able to travel out of the country.

If she withdraws money from any where, they will easily pin point her location.

With the help of mobile networks, the last five people she called will be in police custody.

But this is Nigeria where you can commit crime without a face mask and go scot free
hehehe. So you actually know the importance of NIN. Yet our teeming population of mentally useless youths backed by pdp are fighting against it. We just want to perpetually remain undeveloped.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by ejanla077: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2021
wpadmin:
Just imagine Nigeria was the United states for once.

FBI will quickly black list her NIN and she wont be able to travel out of the country.

If she withdraws money from any where, they will easily pin point her location.

With the help of mobile networks, the last five people she called will be in police custody.

But this is Nigeria where you can commit crime without a face mask and go scot free

Why will the people she called be in police custody.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by miky(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2021
The average Nigerian is a Criminal

Beware!
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by jimmynauty: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Kzinne:
Sorry to say this but women in this part of the world are some of the most deadly in the world. Men pls be careful. Dont trust these Delilah's cos in the day of trouble they will fail you. The rate at which women kill their spouses in Nigeria will make you shudder in fear. They only want what they can get from you and don't care if you die. Even here don't trust your wife. He who has ears let him hear

Wrong presumption. Google will help you see dangerous women around the world.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2021
Remind me again why the Airbnb owner was arrested.....
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Rickywardell332: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Wahala for who get business.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by murphyibiam15(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2021
sapphiere:
Can you stop bugging us with this unfaithful man's news? His news has been on FP three times today.
But one of the post was made by you

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by coputa(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Testimony Time

My dear nairalanders, I never knew my comments on this forum can bring about the desired positive change we crave for.

Decision makers are on nairaland.

Kingsmakers are on nairaland.

Influencers are on nairaland.

World powers troll nairaland.

Find time to go through my comments and see how my comments brings about positive societal change.

Nigeria is our country united in diversity, this is our strength and this will lead us to greater heights.

Yes, we have external enemies and enemies within but we are a nation destined for greatness, nothing, no one and no group can stop us.

We will rise again, the gaint in us will rise and this nation called Nigeria will be respected in the committee of nations.

Nigeria and Nigerians will be united for the better good of all.
[size=8pt][/size]
Mark my words.
Stop deceiving yourself, it's not your comments that can bring a positive change in society, it's your actions.
Hasn't our leaders been making positive comments all these years,has it changed anything, no,because their actions exudes negativity.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Illuminados(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2021
egoldman:

So because he was not in any of those places, then the killing is now justified? This females sef.
you dont know her,her case is beyong salvage
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Coldie(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Till now they can't provide her picture
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by wpadmin: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2021
chukel:
hehehe. So you actually know the importance of NIN. Yet our teeming population of mentally useless youths backed by pdp are fighting against it. We just want to perpetually remain undeveloped.

A lot of people don’t understand the importance
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by wpadmin: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2021
ejanla077:

Why will the people she called be in police custody.

Just for questioning
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by persius555(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2021
How can a whole Airbnb that is worth billions of dollars not have cctv surveillance system in their properties in this time and age.

If you need to CCTV surveillance system installed in your premises and hotel, properties to prevent all these embarrasment, click the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4298078/cctv-installation-lagos-abuja-port

We live in dangerous times. Let's be at alert at all time

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by HEAVEN4444: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2021
igbowoman:
A warning to all you philandering men.
A married man carrying ashawo up and down.I bet you he told his family he traveled for business.
How is the wife supposed to mourn the
foolish cheating man?
Poor wife

Why is the owner of the airbnb in custody
Nigeria and their stupid justice system
as the story goes, he traNsfered money to the womans account to pay for the airbnb and so this airbnb guy is known to the woman. they are friends or accomplices. and so its possible that she and the airbnb guy planned this thing. in fact it is the most logical explanation. this airbnb must be her hunting ground and she and the airbnb owner have done made shady deals before. how does an airbnb owner rent his place to an olosho if they are not in cahoots of some sorts ? will a responsible airbnb owner rent his place to an olosho ? AND SO SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE TO THINK COMPREHENSIVELY AND NOT MYOPICALLY

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Alhaamade(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2021
The stomach is deep smh!!

Happy Fathers day!!

Hello Guys
Few years ago I use to only last only one minute in Bed with my WIFE, BUT NOW I CAN LAST 30MINUTE WITHOUT USING MEDICAL DRUGS THAT AS SIDE EFFECTS...

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I GOT A LASTING SOLUTION NOW, punch the link in my signature now to learn more

HERE IS OUR NEW BOOK EDITION [left][/left]
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by HEAVEN4444: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
as the story goes, he traNsfered money to the womans account to pay for the airbnb and so this airbnb guy is known to the woman. they are friends or accomplices. and so its possible that she and the airbnb guy planned this thing. in fact it is the most logical explanation. this airbnb must be her hunting ground and she and the airbnb owner have done made shady deals before. how does an airbnb owner rent his place to an olosho if they are not in cahoots of some sorts ? will a responsible airbnb owner rent his place to an olosho ? AND SO SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE TO THINK COMPREHENSIVELY AND NOT MYOPICALLY
GboyegaD:
What I do not understand is what made them arrest him. You could interrogate him but let him go while you try find the lady.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Collyno82(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2021
sapphiere:
Can you stop bugging us with this unfaithful man's news? His news has been on FP three times today.
another S*rpent identified?
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by macjurek(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Dear Investigator,
A woman a fellow woman a widow and children fatherless, I seriously suspect business interests, but the lady have to be apprehend.

The is still in Lagos,CCTV footage,link where money to transferred to (Bank accounts) and calls records from mobile operators.

Thanks,very pathetic, man inhuman to fellow man chia,chia chia
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by HEAVEN4444: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2021
pansophist:
You see why I always said that people that sleeps around have a lower IQ? This is one of it. There are more psychological, cultural, historical and ethical reasons why cheating us just bad. With time, I'll cover each of it.
speak on it and tag me when the article is done
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by macjurek(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Dear Investigator,
A woman a fellow woman a widow and children fatherless, I seriously suspect business interests, but the lady have to be apprehend.

She is still in Lagos hiding ,CCTV footage,link where money to transferred to (Bank accounts) and calls records from mobile operators,will unruffled the suspects

Thanks,very pathetic, man inhuman to fellow man chia,chia chia
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by ollypass: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2021
they arrested the owner of the apartment for building a structure with out CCTV lol
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by HEAVEN4444: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Cursed fool. Stupid hegoat!

Trusting an Olosho with your life is the most foolish thing a man can ever do! When a woman is desperate enough to sell her body for money, there is nothing else in this world she won't do for money including murder.

Wait until they catch the lady criminal, she will claim it is self defence against rape attempt from him and other foolish hegoats will agree!
the bolded reason is why i fear olosho women. what kind of desperation will push you to turn your humanity into a public latrine where strange men come and dump their semen in you ? i mean what kind of demonic desperation is that ? that kind of woman is past breaking point and to kill you is like drinking water to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.