Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (1061 Views)

I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / Am Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by depato88(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: .... by macrodata(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bros, your problem is pride. You're broke because pride will not allow you to do menial jobs. Instead you'll be pressing computer day & night looking for quick money. So it is someone's money you want to use for forex? Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, if you need money; go to an eatery & wash dishes like Nigerians do in Europe. If it is N500 per day they pay you, in a month you've made N15,000 for your forex. Or do wheelbarrow pushing business.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: .... by yuping(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
macrodata:
Bros, your problem is pride. You're broke because pride will not allow you to do menial jobs. Instead you'll be pressing computer day & night looking for quick money. So it is someone's money you want to use for forex? Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, if you need money; go to an eatery & wash dishes like Nigerians do in Europe. If it is N500 per day they pay you, in a month you've made N15,000 for your forex. Or do wheelbarrow pushing business.
Good luck.

Did you read and understand what he was saying because I don't think you read it

1 Like

Re: .... by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
macrodata:

Good luck.

Honestly, I think you have no sense.. your comments are just opposite.

1 Like

Re: .... by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
macrodata:

Good luck.
Useless comment....if you can't offer any solution to his problem then keep shut and move on instead of adding salt to his injury again. F.o.o.l

1 Like

Re: .... by Lastpharoah33: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Op Pls don't kill yourself...there are people who have passed through much more tragic life experience than yours.
Just get up, pick the bits remaining and forge ahead. Speaking from experience mate. Man up...
Re: .... by tened86148: 3:51am On Jun 20, 2021
no
yuping:

Did you read and understand what he was saying because I don't think you read it
Re: .... by JimiJunji: 5:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" - "There is no easy way from the earth to the stars
-Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Re: .... by macrodata(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
Useless comment....if you can't offer any solution to his problem then keep shut and move on instead of adding salt to his injury again. F.o.o.l
AmgMakanaki:

Honestly, I think you have no sense.. your comments are just opposite.
yuping:

You guys think life will be easy on him when he's ok with self pity right?
A young man with good command of English, a phone (maybe PC), internet connection & good health complaining of being robbed and broke, you're here encouraging his self-pity. Not me!

No matter what life throws at him he must be ready to crawl, stand, stagger, walk & run again. I may sound stupid & foolish to you all but that may be the reason why 1% of people get back up to their life no matter life's circumstances. If you no humble yourself, life go humble you. Period.
Re: .... by 2shaw: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Gey lost u lazy baatard.
Poverty kill u there
Idiot
Re: .... by depato88(m): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Lastpharoah33:
Op Pls don't kill yourself...there are people who have passed through much more tragic life experience than yours.
Just get up, pick the bits remaining and forge ahead. Speaking from experience mate. Man up...

Thanks bro ,I will surely bounce back by God's grace,, Its really a difficult and trying time for me, why it so much affecting me is because that is kinda my life savings, virtually everything
Re: .... by depato88(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2021
macrodata:

Good luck.

As a guy You read what I wrote and chose to call me lazy? Unto what? Seems you still being fed and house, cos if you know the hard work and stress teaching in a private school and putting it up with home lesson to make ends meet, you won't open your mouth and spill nonsense. Am not lazy and would never be, i will keep hustling. i know God will pick my call soon. some day. Inasmuch as I am pained, i will let it slide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by depato88(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2021
2shaw:
Gey lost u lazy baatard.
Poverty kill u there
Idiot

You are Wicked, Back to sender to you.I will never be poor, poverty is never my portion, even as i am passing through this I know this is a set back, As long there is God in heaven, I will make it big in life, my hustle will pay, Better job, Better investment its just a matter of time
Re: .... by yuping(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2021
No matter what life throws at him he must be ready to crawl, stand, stagger, walk & run again. I may sound stupid & foolish to you all but that may be the reason why 1% of people get back up to their life no matter life's circumstances. If you no humble yourself, life go humble you. Period.[/quote

If you have just said this part earlier it would have been better today is Sunday let me quote proverb
Proverb11 the one who has knowledge uses words with restraint, and whoever has understanding is even-tempered. 28 Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues
Re: .... by 2shaw: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2021
You will remain poor as long as u are a beggar
Hahahahaha. Better investment my dick. Dey thr dey give yourself hope. Las las u go turn armed robber. I started making g money in 2015. Long time ago. My guy u are poor and poverty is your name. Do t sell your phone . Dey come here dey beg. Stupid lazy baztad.
depato88:

You are Wicked, Back to sender to you.I will never be poor, poverty is never my portion, even as i am passing through this I know this is a set back, As long there is God in heaven, I will make it big in life, my hustle will pay, Better job, Better investment its just a matter of time
Re: .... by depato88(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Have been a member here for the past 7 years plus, it took me a great deliberation to create this with this present moniker, I have to do away with shame (i said whats the point of being ashame when one is dieing, is better to seek help , even sharing this alone has lifted a burden)

i even wanted to opened a new account to post what i posted to hid my identity. For me to create this tells how badly depressed I am, tells what am passing through, only those that have been in this situation will understand but as much as am pained, I laugh seeing some comment here, I dont know if it is lack of understand, lack of empathy or sheer wickedness.some people are just wicked and heartless, i imagine the reply to someone scammed of his live savings, going through depression and difficult time, Even if you won't help, atleast I expected encouragement or better still you musnt comment.

Nevertheless to those making mockery and insulting me (of which I wonder why the insult) well this is life, all I got to say is that he who is laughing or making mockery of the calamity that beffelled someone or his neighbour doesn't know the greater calamity that may befall him tomorrow. No one knows tomorrow.

I take this as a trying time, a bitter lesson, a set back, there are better days ahead.
Re: .... by depato88(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2021
2shaw:
You will remain poor as long as u are a beggar
Hahahahaha. Better investment my dick. Dey thr dey give yourself hope. Las las u go turn armed robber. I started making g money in 2015. Long time ago. My guy u are poor and poverty is your name. Do t sell your phone . Dey come here dey beg. Stupid lazy baztad.

i wonder this hate, have i begged u before? You went through my post have i ever created this kind of topic before? I dont know you, i dont know if you are sent by the devil .Am not a begger, and there is no crime in asking for help. I wont curse you all i will say is Back to sender. All what you say and all the bad things you openedbyour mouth to say aginst me will return hundred folds to you in Jesus name, am never poor, and will never be poor, this storm will pass. I wont reply you again.
Re: .... by 2shaw: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2021
You are a proud beggar. Hahahahaha. Keep begging fool
depato88:

i wonder this hate, have i begged u before? You went through my post have i ever created this kind of topic before? I dont know you, i dont know if you are sent by the devil .Am not a begger, and there is no crime in asking for help. I wont curse you all i will say is Back to sender. All what you say and all the bad things you openedbyour mouth to say aginst me will return hundred folds to you in Jesus name, am never poor, and will never be poor, this storm will pass. I wont reply you again.
Re: .... by 2shaw: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2021
God is not biased and like I said. You are a proud beggar. Shame kill u there. U have data to post and curse but don't have money to survive. Dey wait u scammer. Bastard idiot. God punish your father mother and rest useless siblings u baztad scammer. U think we are fools on here. Dont worry sitdown in the comfort of your wretched zone and be waiting for alert and money okay. Stupid bastard lazy scammer. Forex format sef dull. Lazy bastard. Sell your phone and eat na . Zombie
Re: .... by bigpicture001: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2021
You guys saying go do this and that...una think say e easy..?

I have been there and I know how exactly it feels...brother continue to march on..there is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: .... by stanliwise(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2021
@depato88
Why you dey reply that spammer. You for drop aza for people wey wan send something.
Re: .... by depato88(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2021
stanliwise:
@depato88
Why you dey reply that spammer. You for drop aza for people wey wan send something.

I just updated my account details
Re: .... by SavageResponse(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2021
macrodata:

Good luck.

Olodo!

Next time read before you comment!
Re: .... by SavageResponse(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2021
depato88:

Thanks bro ,I will surely bounce back by God's grace,, Its really a difficult and trying time for me, why it so much affecting me is because that is kinda my life savings, virtually everything

Take it a life lesson not to trust people blindly.

Enugu and Benue are neighbouring states although the distance from Enugu to Makurdi is just over 3 hours, i think you should have made the effort to go see things for yourself before investing
Re: .... by tunize(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2021
2shaw:
God is not biased and like I said. You are a proud beggar. Shame kill u there. U have data to post and curse but don't have money to survive. Dey wait u scammer. Bastard idiot. God punish your father mother and rest useless siblings u baztad scammer. U think we are fools on here. Dont worry sitdown in the comfort of your wretched zone and be waiting for alert and money okay. Stupid bastard lazy scammer. Forex format sef dull. Lazy bastard. Sell your phone and eat na . Zombie
You get personal beef with this guy? All you need do is to pass over his post its really uncalled for you insulting his entire family. Giving is a choice if you feel he is a scammer then u read and pass! We all have our trying times.
Re: .... by tunize(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2021
I really feel for those that bring their personal issues to social media shall especially nairaland because with most i have seen, they might end up complicating your situation thereby causing more pains if you’re not strong at heart your own don finish
Re: .... by macrodata(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2021
depato88:

As a guy You read what I wrote and chose to call me lazy? Unto what? Seems you still being fed and house, cos if you know the hard work and stress teaching in a private school and putting it up with home lesson to make ends meet, you won't open your mouth and spill nonsense. Am not lazy and would never be, i will keep hustling. i know God will pick my call soon. some day. Inasmuch as I am pained, i will let it slide

You've edited your post but no problem. I've given my advice based on your first write up. Call me whatever you want, just succeed that's all I'd love to read about. Good luck.
Re: .... by Lastpharoah33: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=depato88 post=102900891]

If money is the "everything" you are talking about here, you need to think again...

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes / Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages / Should I End My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.