Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call (5200 Views)

"No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Many Girls Reveal Their Shocking Body Counts (pics) / Man Uses Soap To Reveal What Guys Should Do If She Says 15k Per Night (pics) / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Ogbenia: 5:09am On Jun 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fNTnjQhMSg

Guys sometimes think a girl is probably with another guy when she is taking forever to answer their calls. Well, some girls reveal in this video why that is mostly not true. Most girls need to make sure they are looking their best before they answer your call.
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Agbo2(m): 5:48am On Jun 20, 2021
I can't imagine keeping up with these just because of a guy.
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Ogbenia: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Agbo2:
I can't imagine keeping up with these just because of a guy.

Why not? Both male and female make effort to keep relationships going.
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2021
grin
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by JOACHINpedro: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2021
Letter to my future life partner
'Let me see your ugly face first. I'll decide to stay if you vibe with me.
Don't come and deceive me with heavy makeup cus believe you me, that relationship will only become regressive if you fail to keep up with the painting Job. Stay strong dearie'

Signed
JOACHINpedro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by siofra(f): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Me I'm always with another person o

#single_till_i'm_married

1 Like

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Ogbenia: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wait until you get caught by that one you care abot the most.
You'll understand.

siofra:

#single_till_i'm_married
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by siofra(f): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ogbenia:
Wait until you get caught by that one you care abot the most.
You'll understand.

He will have to understand that I'm single until marriage.

1 Like

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Ogbenia: 4:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Best approach to make him want you more and avoid heartbreaks.

siofra:

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by cooooooks(m): 5:09am On Jun 21, 2021
Lies.
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by cooooooks(m): 5:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Single never married aunty.

siofra:

#single_till_i'm_married

1 Like

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by agbo8: 12:50am On Jun 22, 2021
I would live that same life if I was a girl.
As a guy, I fit confirm give you say na those wey no send us we dey value the most.

cooooooks:
Single never married aunty.

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by cooooooks(m): 4:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Abeg no use "us".

agbo8:
As a guy, I fit confirm give you say na those wey no send us we dey value the most.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Cooldude90: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Letter to my future life partner
'Let me see your ugly face first. I'll decide to stay if you vibe with me.
Don't come and deceive me with heavy makeup cus believe you me, that relationship will only become regressive if you fail to keep up with the painting Job. Stay strong dearie'

Signed
JOACHINpedro

Fact

1 Like

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Ogbenia: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Was speaking on behalf of us.
At least 90% of guys which includes you.
Only few exceptions if any......

cooooooks:
Abeg no use "us".

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by ESANMEA(f): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
cooooooks:
Abeg no use "us".

Lol..
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Ogbenia: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Don't mind the guy.
He is type always asking 'why are you not picking my calls?'

ESANMEA:
Lol..
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Agbo2(m): 4:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Abeg speak on behalf of yourself biko.

Ogbenia:

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Ogbenia: 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Agbo2:
Abeg speak on behalf of yourself biko.

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by torqque7(m): 4:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Ogbenia:

Oga speak for urself not every guy is a simp pls
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Ogbenia: 5:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Let's say 50% of guys at least!

torqque7:

Oga speak for urself not every guy is a simp pls
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Stephenszego2: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2021
I agree with you bro!
Any guy who disagrees should tell me why bad girls get the best guys.

Ogbenia:
Let's say 50% of guys at least!

Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2021
agbo8:

Speak for yourself bro,no be so e dey work with me. grin
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Ogbenia: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
You sure?
grin grin grin grin

Kingsuave:

Speak for yourself bro,no be so e dey work with me. grin
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ogbenia:
You sure?
grin grin grin grin

Omor once i give Bannie like two missed calls and she no pick na block and delete number,cause i no get time to waste. cheesy
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stephenszego2:
I agree with you bro!
Any guy who disagrees should tell me why bad girls get the best guys.

Bad girls get SIMPs. What is your definition of the best guys?. SIMPs are men who have not discovered their purpose in life. They don't have moral principles, They may be rich, good looking and all that but they lack the basics of an ideal man.
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Stephenszego2: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Teachermallam:
Bad girls get SIMPs. What is your definition of the best guys?. SIMPs are men who have not discovered their purpose in life. They don't have moral principles, They may be rich, good looking and all that but they lack the basics of an ideal man.

No man is 100%.
What else does a bad girl need when only him is rich and good looking?
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Agbo2(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
siofra:

Gbam!
Re: Girls Reveal What Happens Before They Answer Your Video Call by Ogbenia: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stephenszego2:

No man is 100%.
What else does a bad girl need when only him is rich and good looking?

You can't get all you need in one partner, that's why I always advise at least two.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... / It's Today I Know Why Men Want Virgin Ladies For Wife / Video Of Secondary School Students Dancing Provocatively Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.