Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture (48705 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Akeredolu And His Wife / Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad / Throw Back Picture Of M.K.O Abiola At Dele Momodu’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Biodun556(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2022

97 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Biodun556(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Incoming president by God's grace

145 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by saheedbadmus(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Asiwaju niyen owo oko yeye oluremi

74 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by MatrixReloaded: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mama Remi is a beautiful woman. Tinubu looks like PA Ajasco with his mustache. I would like a younger tinubu/Yemi because a yorouba in govt is a better Hausa/IGBO in the Africa. Thank you!
Unfortunately we need Young leaders now..
Obidatti L/P
Dumbei Kachickwu ADC
Imumolen Christopher Accord

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by DontSuckToto: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:
Incoming president by God's grace

Keep dreaming.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Arysexy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by BurialGround: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
cheesy

That was their picture before Lagos treasury developed them.

282 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Awnn humble beginning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Yoruba1stson: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Incoming president and first lady
Jagaban is unstoppable

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Look at that picture very well. Tinubu looks way older than Remi in the picture. At least Tinubu should be 20 years older because Remi looked so young there. Today Remi is in her 60s and Tinubu is saying he’s 70. Issoryte.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by mach7(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Look at that picture very well. Tinubu looks way older than Remi in the picture. At least Tinubu should be 20 years older because Remi looked so young there. Today Remi is in her 60s and Tinubu is saying he’s 70. Issoryte.
Why do you people think like this?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Teeroyzimma: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Incoming president and first lady
Jagaban is unstoppable

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Yoruba1stson: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Igbotic gibberish.... Jagaban is unstoppable

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Bluntguy: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Arysexy:
grin
Vawulence too dey sweet you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by MrBachelor: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
When he was actually 70 years old cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by baralatie(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:
Back in the days when bros was hustling!

The wife really stood with him
smiley

But this awa nowadays gey...
Make I pause first angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by drips8(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
They both made funny looking expressions cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meme quality

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by baralatie(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
drips8:
They both made funny looking expressions cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meme quality
The wife was trying to hide her laugh
The husband was trying to put a smile with lugard mustache
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by pricklewane: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Same thing that made you clowns believe a man that can not curb kidnapping when insurgency n other type of unrest was not plaguing Nigeria can not secure the country when we now have the double deadly duo of Fulani herdsman n Boko Haram, not to mention Ipob militant bandits n others complicating the whole situation

Teeroyzimma:
and what makes you think he will reduce insecurity at age 85, think bro, think.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Liposure: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
Awnn humble beginning
who are you supporting?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Liposure:
who are you supporting?
We are for asiwaju in my family and I’m a family oriented person �

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by dollytino4real(f): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dis remi is d one pushing d husband into dis presidency race, she too like power, if they win Dino is in soup

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nice shot but of no use.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Michelle70(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

So ipob terrorist will not raid ur house?

rubbish comment from an igbotic sense

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by SouthSouth1914: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Tinubu in his 50’s, Remi in her late 20’s

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.