Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped (33571 Views)

Why are yahoo boys like this? / Photos: Meet Charly Boys So Called V.i.r.g.i.n.s Who He Uses As Body Guards / Why Are Bad Boys So Pushy, Persistent And Aggressive ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Uchenna10(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2022
richmond500:
I don't know about their pocket but I am sure they don't have a future.
They live above their means, I know a lot of them that were driving cars 2years ago, but today nothing to write about.
One has decided to be lazy, begging money to feed yet he's still as pompous as ever with his yeye socks and fancy slippers

Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by mynipple1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
evil1:
Stealing someones money to show off.
An armed robber will steal what you have at hand but you see yahoo guys, they will reap out your life savings, investments and everything you ever own.

The funny part is that I know more than most of these guys and the people around me will take years to acquire the knowledge I have.
I have never been a fan of it even when I'm been pressured by the people around me

Exactly bro.
Same here with the peer pressure cos they know, i know a lot about what they are doing to be bragging as a big boy in town but never involve myself in the act. though not because the act is bad or evil. its just lack of zeal or passion to make my millions from it. Personally, i prefer my quick millions to come from sport betting than yahoo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.