Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone (33582 Views)

Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone? / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Olowoshako(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
She save my name with her cousin.

29 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by talented321: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
You spent all your hard earn money with her, your only benefit and what you get in return was the worn out over size pussy. Men use una head na

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by SatanKeepOff: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
why should i check my partner's phone?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
What would you be doing in the first place checking your partner's phone?

I mean before I could use my partner's phone, I ask him first, unless if it's an emergency and his phone is the only one nearby for me to use.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Kobicove(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Only idle people have time to be snooping through their partner's phone undecided

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
I found out that she was cheating on me with MTN and Airtel.
They send her text every sunday.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by GOFRONT(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
So many of them, male and female alike be saying "Why should I be checking my partners phone"?.

Dont check oo......dey play

Now as we speak, a thread is on frontpage (My elder sister in Dilemma) about the OP whose elder Sister ignorantly got pregnant for a guy who she never know was a pretender by keeping away his kids he got in his former marriage with another woman.

Op's sister is of the opinion that she will never snoop on her Bf's PHONE meanwhile Bf was there in her presence using his PHONE to communicate silently through Sms with his baby mamas.

But when the Tsunami hit her hard, she landed inside dilemma. You can read the story on frontpage. Its there.

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Bobotic(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
My babe that year get plenty numbers of males friends then while she liked me most base on am financially stable, now she's married to an army officer, so that makes me to believes that girls are very dangerous. Impossible for me to drag a woman with my fellow guys no! I can't, make person no cut my life short because of rubbish love. God will send another one day in my life that will better my life. wink

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by alphaconde(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
i can never check my wifes phone

except its ringing and i peep to see whos calling.

the truth is that if u go tru every conversation on ur partners phone one will get u upset and funnily it may be nothing.

so if ur sanity matters keep off

but if u want to know any truth check the phone but be ready for any result.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Heroicvic(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
She saved my name as Victor eleko😂 my head wan blow that day

Later she changed it to orangutan saying I'm annoying her

But today, guess what

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by lailo: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Amebo, wetin be your own? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Marriage issues are private issues, keep out reach of NL shindren grin

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Mykelslim: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gone are those days I do that.

Live and let live.

Bills are always on my mind.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by dona4real(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Saw where the guy was telling her he misses the things wink wink cheesy

13 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by zeenaman: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
"were the sexes out of love" she sent this to the guy she introduced to me as her religious mentor

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by DaddyRochie1642: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by moscobabs(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
I found out that my Wife and her friend always discuss about their husbands.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by millstone(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Found out I am the side guy yet we dey talk marriage

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Emeka71(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
smileyMany happy returns unto me because today is my birthday.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Majesty33(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
It is better to check and know your fate.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Sultty(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
none of your biz

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by chipet67(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
I will never try that.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by VeryWickedMan: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
Found out I was in a serious relationship.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by xynerise: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
Samantha124:
What would you be doing in the first place checking your partner's phone?

I mean before I could use my partner's phone, I ask him first, unless if it's an emergency and his phone is the only one nearby for me to use.

There are suspicious scenario that will make you check your partner's phone.

6 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Efna55: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
I don't have time to check her phone..

Mainwhile check my profile and thank me later.
Something from your backyard, natural to prevent pregnancy after sex..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Sermwell(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
It was back then in school. My girl was made assistant bible study secretary in the campus fellowship. They kept disturbing her that she can't date anyone because of the position she occupies. She asked me to hold on with the relationship till her tenure ends. I agreed.

After about 3 months, she came visiting and I checked her phone. What I saw was heart wrenching. grin grin

Another one was after graduation! I checked my girl's phone and saw how my landlord's first son was willing to transfer 25k to my girl if she will agree to sleep with him. She didn't agree tho

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
She saved my name with oga keke angry.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by DaveHarry(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Me no dey check anybody fone, partner or not, I don't do it, likewise I don't like it wen people ask to see my fone. As for me n partner, peace of mind is paramount, mke I just dey play my "mugu" role dey go like dat...maybe dats why my partners find it hard to leave me sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by 1111O: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nude

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by capetownboyz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Avoid your partner’s phone
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Kizzygentle: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sending her nudes to a guy and craving him badly... Infact when I saw that chat I fainted and woke up.. This is a girl that would do anything for me.. He was not the only guy she was even doing shit with... 3 guys but that particular one was so erotic.. I died and resurrected coz we were still very much in love... But guess what, she dosent know yet and I am still with her, I have a surprise for her... I never ever make a fuss over such nonsense and I always have a way...

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Themmiee: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

TERMlNATOR:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views / "I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji / Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.