Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Is It Acceptable To Apply For More Than One Position In A Vacancy Placement? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Acceptable To Apply For More Than One Position In A Vacancy Placement? (185 Views)

Who Is Acceptable As A Referee For FRSC Application? / Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup / Is It Acceptable To Apply For Jobs With Your Official Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Acceptable To Apply For More Than One Position In A Vacancy Placement? by Balenciagabrain: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Am I right to think that perhaps one of the reasons some people don't get shortlisted for the next stage after application is indecisiveness. I mean, is it right to apply for more than a position in same vacancy advertisement by an organization especially if he is qualified. Or is that another smart way of boosting your chances to get called up?
Re: Is It Acceptable To Apply For More Than One Position In A Vacancy Placement? by Welovekids1: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
I don’t think it’s right to do that, you might miss out on both. However, if you apply for one and the interviewer figure out you’re better suited for another position, you might be interviewed for that.

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr/freelancing / Job Opening For A Creditors Clerk / Sales Representatives In Abeokuta,ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.