Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Why do ladies have a problem with this? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do ladies have a problem with this? (58838 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:49am On Jun 21, 2021
@the OP!!
To your topic!!

D thing is dat Girls get Jealous so easily..
So when dey turn down a Guy, Once dey see him with a Finer Girl, dey feel terrible and envious..

Also, they are afraid of guys dey turn down going to Find Love in anoda Girl's arms...
If it's with a Friend, sister or acquintance, Many will almost Die of envy and Depression..

You just have to understand Girls.. smiley smiley

This is What happened in 2018 BBNaija..
Tobi asked CeCe out. She was playing hard to get n turned him down and Embarrassed him!! Some fans called him Mumu..

Tobi now went to Alex Unusual and d two started doing a kind of sweet, romantic Bestieship.. smiley smiley
CeCe n her Fans became Bitter and Furious!! She felt like Tobi betrayed her!!

Till date, Her Hatred for doz Two nor be Here.. undecided smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:58am On Jun 21, 2021
NeeKlaus:
"Women supporting Women" has been a sham for a very long time. Sometimes, I am forced to think that such behavior is akin to witchcraft.

A guy approaches a girl, she turns him down, even with so much embarrassment sometimes. He takes his L and approaches her friend and she agrees and you suddenly become bitter?

Are you a Witch?!
If you didn't like him, then why should your friend's happiness trouble you?

Or you just wanted the attention, the attention that you didn't honor and now your friend is enjoying the same attention, you suddenly decide to move mad like a lunatic.

Some Nigerian women's behavior will completely disgust you and there's no good explanation for it.

Lolsss... cheesy grin grin
You can see y Mosdii is forced to always drops his 'Simple quote'.. cool cool
Sometimes, Females style of Doing things is so funny.. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:09am On Jun 21, 2021
1Sharon:

Now this case is different.
It's awkward to date a guy your friend has been involved with

So if She has been Liking d Guy too, She should bury her Feelings just like dat because he has had an issue with her friend??

Wen she Fully know Nothing serious took place..

Some Girls can't do dat oo..They choose Love/relationship over Friendship.. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Most guys are not cool with it either.

Most of those killings we read here everyday are as a result of situations like this..

Girls are no more feeble minded than guys are nowadays

Of course, Guys are not Cool with it too!! U Ask a Babe out, she says No and moves to your friend.. sad

But Guys manage to hold demselves in Check and Face Reality!!
Dat attraction is a factor in relationships n maybe dey are not Handsome enough!!

But for Girls, dey can't just manage d Pain..Anoda girl enjoying wat dey should be enjoying..In dis case, you even rejected the Guy.. smiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by phemmyfour: 4:36am On Jun 21, 2021
Friendship among women means

My friends are your friends
My enemies are yours
My exes automatically becomes yours as well
You like what I like and hate what I hate

That's how women view friendship

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Kondomatic(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Agricaddict:
Something you probably don't understand is that woman are wired differently from men. She probably truly doesn't like him but women don't feel comfortable with having their suitors hooked up with their close ones, not that it's easy for men too but men can still bear it
No need for this long talk bro.

Anybody with the mentality of "I don't want him or her" AND "You can't have him or her" is a witch/wizard

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Oluwatejiri: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2021
You can't just understand ladies

1 Like

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by baralatie(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2021
grin
It is very simple!
Women love cherry picking.it is their favorite attitude
Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by baralatie(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2021
phemmyfour:
Friendship among women means

My friends are your friends
My enemies are yours
My exes automatically becomes yours as well
You like what I like and hate what I hate

That's how women view friendship
grin
Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Polynek(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2021
All I see in dix thread is generalization, some girls don't care if there girlfriend is dating Her EX boyfriend, which is currently happening in my area, make una no de generalize, pple differs in character SIMPLE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Polynek:
All I see in dix thread is generalization, some girls don't care if there girlfriend is dating Her EX boyfriend, which is currently happening in my area, make una no de generalize, pple differs in character SIMPLE

You dey her mind? Abi nah you be the babe?

Nobody is generalising anything but in statistics when you do a random sampling and discover a homogenous trait in 8 out of 10 you simply assume all to be the same and not that there are no exemptions.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Polynek(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Toks2008:

You dey her mind? Abi nah you be the babe?

Nobody is generalising anything but in statistics when you do a random sampling and discover a homogenous trait in 8 out of 10 you simply assume all to be the same and not that there are no exemptions.
Stop deceiving urself with what some pple acted and post on YouTube, I insist dat pple hv different characters

5 Likes

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by ParpahSeventy: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2021
daddymummy:
I have always said that as far as relationship is concerned, women are always taking what is good and leaving the bad ones for men.

These 2 scenarios also go a long way to support what I used to say.

Anything that is appealing is what women collect in a relationship, leaving the bad ones for men,

but men are so naive to see that women are exploiting them.

Anything that is good is what women grab.

Things like: A man's money belongs to both the man and woman, but a woman's money belongs only to her.

2)A man must approach a woman first so that she can feels desired, attractive and important.

3)A woman can slap a man, but a man must not slap a woman.

Anything that would make a man look important, women must oppose it.

That is why women condemn other women for fighting over men.

Because by fighting over men,it shows that men are important.

That is why women oppose other women for fighting over men.

But that doesn't stop women from fighting over men.

They would continue to fight over men.

Also if a woman is humble enough to approach a man, other women would hate and fight her, because she is making a man to feel important.

Like I said, anything that makes a man important,is always very painful to women.

But men are so naive and sex-focused to notice what women are doing against them.

I wish men can,at least for few months, stop running after women,stop staring foolishly at every woman who is passing on the road.

That is when they will start seeing women for who they are.

Too much sex mindedness is blinding some men to the reality on ground.

If they can do these,it is women who will come and be begging them.

But their desperation to have sex is even driving women away and is causing women to take the best part in every situation.

A person whom you feel you cannot do without may decide to stay with you only if she can take the best part of the relationship.

That is what is going on because men are so desperate to have sex.

I want to say the reason some women use the moniker "M" here in Nairaland, pretending to be male

Most men who use the moniker "F" here on nairaland, do so maybe just for the fun of it,or to dupe unsuspecting members of this forum.

But women who use the moniker "M" here on nairaland, do so to elevate their own female gender.

A statement could be made and suddenly a female with moniker "M" will come and speak in such a way that is demeaning to the male gender, while making the female gender look superior and desirable.

Men would think it is a man behind that moniker and they will be supporting her not knowing it is a woman posing as a man.

She is trying to sell an idea to the male gender that "Look, women are more important than you.Women are superior and males are inferior"

She is posing as a man because she believes that men are more likely to buy an idea that is demeaning to the male gender, if such idea comes from another man.

Before you know it, men would buy her idea because they would think: since a fellow man thinks we men are below women,then it could be true.Let me also look down on men"

Before you know it, men are fighting themselves and looking down on other men.

So you see how wise women are.

Like I used to say: Any thing that elevates the male gender is always very painful to women.

That is why they would do anything to make men appear sexually undesirable and inferior

While a man is using the moniker "F" just for the fun of it or to dupe unsuspecting members of the forum,

women are using the moniker "M" to promote their female gender while also trying to make males look inferior and undesirable.
Such a long epistle but I read and read twice, these sermons are what those goatheads that deceive people with what they fine tune the bible to be should be doing on Sundays.
This is the idea the so called red pillers should be communicating in a sensible way but unfortunately the seem bitter.
If young men should know they are the trophies they would suffer less in life, you see young men struggling to be "gentle men" and "a man" on daily basis, the society is trying so hard to confer inferiority on the male folks, and the problem these guys is that the quest for bre@sts and pu$sies won't let them think properly.
They will use you to gain what they can't get on their own by giving you societal and "biblical" standards of responsibilities that makes you a "man".
What these girls need to get married is their bre@sts and pus5ies and then a certain age because they are made to believe that their sole responsibility in marriage is to "help", help who?
You live in my house where I pay the bills, you want me to help you do the chores and take you as my responsibility and all you have to offer is " help", if these sex orientated creatures can understand that these girls need these relationship and marriage more than they do, they will know their value more.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2021
ParpahSeventy:

Such a long epistle but I read and read twice, these sermons are what those goatheads that deceive people with what they fine tune the bible to be should be doing on Sundays.
This is the idea the so called red pillers should be communicating in a sensible way but unfortunately the seem bitter.
If young men should know they are the trophies they would suffer less in life, you see young men struggling to be "gentle men" and "a man" on daily basis, the society is trying so hard to confer inferiority on the male folks, and the problem these guys is that the quest for bre@sts and pu$sies won't let them think properly.
They will use you to gain what they can't get on their own by giving you societal and "biblical" standards of responsibilities that makes you a "man".
What these girls need to get married is their bre@sts and pus5ies and then a certain age because they are made to believe that their sole responsibility in marriage is to "help", help who?
You live in my house where I pay the bills, you want me to help you do the chores and take you as my responsibility and all you have to offer is " help", if these sex orientated creatures can understand that these girls need these relationship and marriage more than they do, they will know their value more.

Lots of sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by GeneralPula: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2021
daddymummy:
I have always said that as far as relationship is concerned, women are always taking what is good and leaving the bad ones for men.

Anything that is appealing is what women collect in a relationship, leaving the bad ones for men,

Things like: A man's money belongs to both the man and woman, but a woman's money belongs only to her.

2)A man must approach a woman first so that she can feels desired, attractive and important.

Also if a woman is humble enough to approach a man, other women would hate and fight her, because she is making a man to feel important.

Like I said, anything that makes a man important,is always very painful to women.

But men are so naive and sex-focused to notice what women are doing against them.

I wish men can,at least for few months, stop running after women,stop staring foolishly at every woman who is passing on the road.

But their desperation to have sex is even driving women away and is causing women to take the best part in every situation.

A person whom you feel you cannot do without may decide to stay with you only if she can take the best part of the relationship.

I want to say the reason some women use the moniker "M" here in Nairaland, pretending to be male

Most men who use the moniker "F" here on nairaland, do so maybe just for the fun of it,or to dupe unsuspecting members of this forum.

But women who use the moniker "M" here on nairaland, do so to elevate their own female gender.

A statement could be made and suddenly a female with moniker "M" will come and speak in such a way that is demeaning to the male gender, while making the female gender look superior and desirable.

Men would think it is a man behind that moniker and they will be supporting her not knowing it is a woman posing as a man.

She is trying to sell an idea to the male gender that "Look, women are more important than you.Women are superior and males are inferior"

She is posing as a man because she believes that men are more likely to buy an idea that is demeaning to the male gender, if such idea comes from another man.

Before you know it, men would buy her idea because they would think: since a fellow man thinks we men are below women,then it could be true.Let me also look down on men"

Like I used to say: Any thing that elevates the male gender is always very painful to women.

That is why they would do anything to make men appear sexually undesirable and inferior

While a man is using the moniker "F" just for the fun of it or to dupe unsuspecting members of the forum,

women are using the moniker "M" to promote their female gender while also trying to make males look inferior and undesirable.
Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Dexterfire: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
First of all females are not friends to themselves
They see themselves as competition
women dress up to oppress and intimidate each other
Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by meobizy(f): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
If you put whatever women do in mind, na psychia you go end last last. They’re only running off instinct. Many men are discouraged from doing the same because it makes them less than human.
Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolss..
It's enough to annoy you..

If you see Girls n even married oldies following up Regina Daniels matter in Facebook ehn..
Saying Ned should not marry again oo.. sad cheesy cheesy.
Very funny.. smiley grin

Same with Chioma!! They love her like Mad. Said Davido must marry her. Dat Davido has broken her heart!!

Saphiere even said here dat Davido MUST do the right thing or he will suffer..
Didn't Davido break d other Two baby Mama's heart by going to date Chioma?? sad sad

So, you see Confusion.. smiley smiley

What is right to women is the standard of rightness and what is wrong to them is universally wrong.

Strange.

By the way I think this thread is engaging enough to be on the front page.

Uncle lalasticlala what is your take?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Fiscus105(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wheather you like it or not what's obtainable in advanced world, Canada, uk ,Germany etc are crawling to naija.

1.Women must superior in relationship, 2.Man will pay for alimony .
3. If you cause problem in house u rented or built, she will call security agent to boot you out in other to have peace, in fact she may bring other man to house you built and nothing will happen.
It coming gradually

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by DMerciful(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Women waiting to be chased is their albatross and certainly not a blessing. It means they cannot go for what they want but wait for whatever comes to them making them technically second choice.

Where the hell did you hear that you can't slap a woman that slapped you first? Don't be a sissy, return every slap given to you by a woman...she disrespected you first
daddymummy:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6624840/betrayal-friend-went-ahead-date

Just saw the thread above on front page and I can't just stop laughing..

Ladies are the seventh wonder of the world.
Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by FreeSpirited: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's a proof that men are mentally and emotionally superior than women...we are not equals in thinking and relating.
Any man whot treats a woman with same standard he treats his male friends will end up in serious headache, disappointment and heartbreak. Treat them like children

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by LebenNG: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Toks2008:
After watching a video on YouTube, I'm compelled to ask this question...

Why do many ladies see nothing wrong in this first scenario and see the second as a serious issue.

First scenario

1. Titi meets two friends, Richard and Tom... She desires Tom so much but it was Richard who approached her first and of course she turns him down... Tom gets the vibe that she likes him, he tries his luck and voila she is in... Richard finds out latter and is cool with it.. No issues at all The lady also sees nothing wrong in dating a guy who is a friend to a guy she just turned down.

Another scenario

2. Dare Meets two good friends, Tara and Lizzy... Lizzy desires Dare so much but he goes for Tara and Tara turns him down but the guy gets a good vibe from Lizzy and tries his luck and Lizzy gladly obliges but Tara starts to go crazy threatening her friend for going out with a guy she turned down...

Are both scenarios not the same? Why do many ladies feel the first instance is cool and the second one isn't?

Even if the lady dates the guy and latter dumps him for whatever reason, what is her headache if her friend now falls in love with the same guy...? Is there anything wrong if another person sees what you dumped as a treasure.

Is there a written law that states that a lady can't date a guy her friend rejected or the ex of her friend?

What is your opinion?
mtcheewww

3 Likes

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Skillsnigeria: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
smiley
Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by olisefom: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
The jealousy that is inbuilt in some women can power Nigerias powerless country.

4 Likes

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by colestephan86: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Toks2008:
After watching a video on YouTube, I'm compelled to ask this question...

Why do many ladies see nothing wrong in this first scenario and see the second as a serious issue.

First scenario

1. Titi meets two friends, Richard and Tom... She desires Tom so much but it was Richard who approached her first and of course she turns him down... Tom gets the vibe that she likes him, he tries his luck and voila she is in... Richard finds out latter and is cool with it.. No issues at all The lady also sees nothing wrong in dating a guy who is a friend to a guy she just turned down.

Another scenario

2. Dare Meets two good friends, Tara and Lizzy... Lizzy desires Dare so much but he goes for Tara and Tara turns him down but the guy gets a good vibe from Lizzy and tries his luck and Lizzy gladly obliges but Tara starts to go crazy threatening her friend for going out with a guy she turned down...

Are both scenarios not the same? Why do many ladies feel the first instance is cool and the second one isn't?

Even if the lady dates the guy and latter dumps him for whatever reason, what is her headache if her friend now falls in love with the same guy...? Is there anything wrong if another person sees what you dumped as a treasure.

Is there a written law that states that a lady can't date a guy her friend rejected or the ex of her friend?

What is your opinion?
Is cos ladies are like lizards, the love territoriality.

1 Like

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by mekonglobal(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Confused gender.

3 Likes

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by pocohantas(f): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
One would think guys do not have same mentality and even included it in their so called guy-code.

When women do it, it is jealousy and being emotional. When men do it, it is upholding the code. C’mon getaut!

11 Likes

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by faithfull18(f): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
iamtardey:
Golden rule : don't do to others what you don't want them doing to you. smiley
Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by arthurwillia(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Most guys are not cool with it either.

Most of those killings we read here everyday are as a result of situations like this..

Girls are no more feeble minded than guys are nowadays
True sha
I’m very cool with it, I asked two girls out and they said no, I passed them to my friend and they both said yes to him cause he’s more good looking and rich! So far my guy roger me, wetin concern me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by rave409: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
I Don comot hand for woman matter

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.