Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) (6565 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by khia: 2:43am On Jul 27, 2021
Taniaa:
African Americans are racist towards other Africans though, hypocrisy.

You Africans bring your bigotry and tribalism to the US for BA and make the mistake that Black Americans will tolerate your ignorance. Noooo!! NEVER!!!
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by fattprince(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Well I've resolved in my mind that when I find myself among whites and one calls me black money or any racist name. I will reply him/her with a smile "stupid white".

1 Like

Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Conner44: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2021
khia:

The moral of the story is, "Don't mess with me and I won't mess with you". If that white demon can dish it out she better be prepared to take it

It's amazing how you Nigerian Coons support and defend this racist white demon. You are the perfect example of the coonery of Nigerians that I have been speaking about for years. It doesn't matter how much those white demons degrade, spit on you, curse you, or slap your mama you will still continue your worship of them.

You're a freaking embarrassment to black people around the world. No other blacks on this planet are so docile and submissive to whites

That gringo was wrong and here you are blaming the victim. SMH.

Comprehension must be a mighty challenge for you. I understand that Oyibos have called you nigger countless times and it really pains you to spill such bile on this thread.

I am a nigger just like you but unlike you I choose to embrace the ‘negro’ tag because that is exactly what I am. I am a black azz African negroid mudafuka.

We over here call people like you ‘akata’ and believe you me it is actually a derogatory word. It is well known that you blacks over there are a higher percentage of the dregs of their society involved in all manner of vices. Believe it or not the oyibos have genuine reasons to distort their faces with disdain whenever they look at you.

I’m not the reason for your frustrations. If you need soft target then turn to your neighbor over there and vent. I’m sure it’s an akata like you.

2 Likes

Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Conner44: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2021
fattprince:
Well I've resolved in my mind that when I find myself among whites and one calls me black money or any racist name. I will reply him/her with a smile "stupid white".

Exactly. You’re a negro so why get angry when someone points out that fact to you.

It’s like someone calling you an adult and you’re angry when in reality you’re already over the age of 18.

1 Like

Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Conner44: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2021
SUPERPACK:
The rants of a dog.
Don’t mind the mumu
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Pumpumking: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Starpost:
Black American Woman Beat Up a Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey and a Slave (Video)

The issue of racism is getting out of control in america, the country is now listed among others country with the high rate of racism in the world at large, however a video footage is currently making sensation on the social media now, revealing the moment a white american woman beat up a white lady for allegedly calling her unpleasant names.

According to the report, the white american lady internally provoke the black woman by calling her monkey and a Slave in the present of her kids, in reaction the woman got pissed up and she dealt mercilessly with the lady for being a racist.

Video Below;

https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2021/06/drama-as-black-american-woman-beat-up.html?m=1

Now she behaving like Monkey....Black women sha!!!! (Shake my head) undecided
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
khia:

You Africans bring your bigotry and tribalism to the US for BA and make the mistake that Black Americans will tolerate your ignorance. Noooo!! NEVER!!!
You this khia lady. You never fail to bring your akata behaviour everywhere you go.

I don't blame you, there is a problem with your community and it's sad. Many years of oppression is messing with you guys.. Better work on stopping your hate for people because of the sins of their ancestors.

Also, develop a thick skin to racism. If someone insults, insult them back. If someone calls you a black monkey, call them a white pig. 1:1.

Stop whining and don't physically assault people because of words. No one gives a shit lady.

2 Likes

Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by khia: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Activist001:

You this khia lady. You never fail to bring your akata behaviour everywhere you go.

I don't blame you, there is a problem with your community and it's sad. Many years of oppression is messing with you guys.. Better work on stopping your hate for people because of the sins of their ancestors.

Also, develop a thick skin to racism. If someone insults, insult them back. If someone calls you a black monkey, call them a white pig. 1:1.

Stop whining and don't physically assault people because of words. No one gives a shit lady.

So says the slowpoke who has never stepped a foot into the US. Who said anything about your ancestors, the issue is your behavior. Your community is primitive and backwards, your extreme poverty has dehumanized you and you will commit any crime including selling your own into slavery to the Libyans for money, you haven't learned anything from your ancestors savage past behavior and that's sad.

You follow the beliefs of white supremacists and expect to be welcomed when you come here. Why can't you be civilized like other Africans? undecided

1 Like

Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by khia: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Conner44:

Comprehension must be a mighty challenge for you. I understand that Oyibos have called you nigger countless times and it really pains you to spill such bile on this thread.

I am a nigger just like you but unlike you I choose to embrace the ‘negro’ tag because that is exactly what I am. I am a black azz African negroid mudafuka.

We over here call people like you ‘akata’ and believe you me it is actually a derogatory word. It is well known that you blacks over there are a higher percentage of the dregs of their society involved in all manner of vices. Believe it or not the oyibos have genuine reasons to distort their faces with disdain whenever they look at you.

I’m not the reason for your frustrations. If you need soft target then turn to your neighbor over there and vent. I’m sure it’s an akata like you.

Look at this ignorant coon upset that a black woman beat the crap out of his precious racist white savage. You are definitely a NIG*ER, I will agree with you on that but don't put BA into the same category as yourself.

For your future enlightenment, NIG*ER does not mean Negroid, and feel free to call me Akata while I feel free to call you The NIG*ER that you are proud to be.

As much as the white savages hate BA they despise you primitive people even more, they see Africans as monkeys not human beings, they hate the whole of Africa but that doesn't stop you from worshipping their white asses, just look how upset you are that a white racist pig got her ass beat by a black person. I can't even feel compassion for you coons anymore.

1 Like

Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by khia: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
SUPERPACK:
The rants of a dog.

Yes call me a dog or anything to protect the honor of your White master's racist female pig.

1 Like

Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
khia:

So says the slowpoke who has never stepped a foot into the US. Who said anything about your ancestors, the issue is your behavior. Your community is primitive and backwards, your extreme poverty has dehumanized you and you will commit any crime including selling your own into slavery to the Libyans for money, you haven't learned anything from your ancestors savage past behavior and that's sad.

You follow the beliefs of white supremacists and expect to be welcomed when you come here. Why can't you be civilized like other Africans? undecided
Ok. I don't think I have strength for akata argument this night. grin
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by khia: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Activist001:

Ok. I don't think I have strength for akata argument this night. grin

Then shut your mouth and go to bed Coon Nig*er.
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
khia:

Then shut your mouth and go to bed Coon Nig*er.
No problem akata. Las Las, there is no need insulting ourselves, the news is fake and those women were fighting over baby daddy issues. You can see my comment on the first page of this thread, I've lost the link to the original news.

That said, I don't care if you call me a Niger or whatever you call it. You call me niger, I call you niger or akata too. See how that works? wink

Modified: Just to add, since Nigerians are "primitive" according to you, explain to me how we come to the US and become more successful than your community who have lived there for God knows how long?

Go figure the most successful groups in the US. Asians and Nigerians top the list most of the time and can you ask yourself why? I'll stop here for now. wink
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Conner44: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
khia:

Look at this ignorant coon upset that a black woman beat the crap out of his precious racist white savage. You are definitely a NIG*ER, I will agree with you on that but don't put BA into the same category as yourself.

For your future enlightenment, NIG*ER does not mean Negroid, and feel free to call me Akata while I feel free to call you The NIG*ER that you are proud to be.

As much as the white savages hate BA they despise you primitive people even more, they see Africans as monkeys not human beings, they hate the whole of Africa but that doesn't stop you from worshipping their white asses, just look how upset you are that a white racist pig got her ass beat by a black person. I can't even feel compassion for you coons anymore.

Yes I am a nigger and no I don’t need your compassion. Give it to your children because obviously they would need the sympathy more than me here in my home country where I’m steady dealing with my own tribalism issues.

You rant upandan as if running to USA is an achievement in your whole lineage whereas many of us here only go there to blow cash and visit friends on our vacation. Remind me how many dead bodies you’ve washed this year again?

Mugu who managed to stowaway abroad by ship and then turn around to call the family you abandoned at home ‘primitive’ lol

So, because you can’t compete or measure up to your oyibo mates over there you puff out your flat bony chest and try to put us proud Africana people down abi?

Oya drop your phone, put your right hand on your chest and your left hand on your head and say out loud . . .
“Mugu i was - werey I am - and olodo I will always be”

Then when you’ve finished just do a simple somasault and land squarely with your coconut head.
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by khia: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Conner44:

Yes I am a nigger and no I don’t need your compassion. Give it to your children because obviously they would need the sympathy more than me here in my home country where I’m steady dealing with my own tribalism issues.

You rant upandan as if running to USA is an achievement in your whole lineage whereas many of us here only go there to blow cash and visit friends on our vacation. Remind me how many dead bodies you’ve washed this year again?

Mugu who managed to stowaway abroad by ship and then turn around to call the family you abandoned at home ‘primitive’ lol

So, because you can’t compete or measure up to your oyibo mates over there you puff out your flat bony chest and try to put us proud Africana people down abi?

Oya drop your phone, put your right hand on your chest and your left hand on your head and say out loud . . .
“Mugu i was - werey I am - and olodo I will always be”

Then when you’ve finished just do a simple somasault and land squarely with your coconut head.

LMAO grin I'm not Nigerian I'm a true American unlike your beloved Oyinbos. grin I'll dismiss everything that you ranted about because you don't know any better. grin
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Conner44: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Activist001:

No problem akata. Las Las, there is no need insulting ourselves, the news is fake and those women were fighting over baby daddy issues. You can see my comment on the first page of this thread, I've lost the link to the original news.

That said, I don't care if you call me a Niger or whatever you call it. You call me niger, I call you niger or akata too. See how that works? wink

Modified: Just to add, since Nigerians are "primitive" according to you, explain to me how we come to the US and become more successful than your community who have lived there for God knows how long?

Go figure the most successful groups in the US. Asians and Nigerians top the list most of the time and can you ask yourself why? I'll stop here for now. wink

My brother that’s the worst thing. Primitive Africans migrate there and become more successful than the resident blacks there who are always shouting racism and black lives matter upandan.

Now we need to actually feel sorry for and pity this akata that is here disturbing our internet peace today
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by khia: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Activist001:

LMAO grin I can't believe some of you are still believing that crap created by racist FOX news to create division. That lie has already been debunked over and over. The truth is and always was is Nigerians were the most educated in Houston Texas, never in the US, but you can continue to beat your chest out of desperation and frustration. grin
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Conner44: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
khia:

LMAO grin I'm not Nigerian I'm a true American unlike your beloved Oyinbos. grin I'll dismiss everything that you ranted about because you don't know any better. grin

Lol @ true American grin with your black Nyash

So you think when the oyibo looks and you and a fresh African migrant they see a difference? Hahaha you’re even funnier than I thought.

Lol again @ true American cheesy then why are you mad when they call you nigger? How is it a derogatory word? Is it because the oyibos called your forefathers that word? Oh you must say it’s derogatory because it means slave right? But why didn’t they call slaves from other races that word? Why only black azz mudafucking one a like your ancestors?

Akata go and take your drugs Abeg
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
khia:

LMAO grin I can't believe some of you are still believing that crap created by racist FOX news to create division. That lie has already been debunked over and over. The truth is and always was is Nigerians were the most educated in Houston Texas, never in the US, but you can continue to beat your chest out of desperation and frustration. grin
Lol, who give a flying fućk about fox news? Now you agree media stations can create division?

I don't beat my chest over anything. Nigerians and Asians (especially east Asians) are very successful anywhere they go because of one thing, personal responsibility and not giving a Bleep until they get what they want.

While you're there crying racism day in day out, Nigerians, other Africans and Asians come into your country and succeed overwhelmingly. Next thing you do us to start hating on them instead of trying to understand why they excel so well.

Listen, I sincerely don't even want to argue with you lady. Just pick your choice out of any of the links below. Denying facts can and will never alter reality FYI.

https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/

https://medium.com/@joecarleton/why-nigerian-immigrants-are-the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-23a7ea5a0832

https://www.ft.com/content/ca39b445-442a-4845-a07c-0f5dae5f3460

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by khia: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Activist001:

Lol, who give a flying fućk about fox news? Now you agree media stations can create division?

I don't beat my chest over anything. Nigerians and Asians (especially east Asians) are very successful anywhere they go because of one thing, personal responsibility and not giving a Bleep until they get what they want.

While you're there crying racism day in day out, Nigerians, other Africans and Asians come into your country and succeed overwhelmingly. Next thing you do us to start hating on them instead of trying to understand why they excel so well.

Listen, I sincerely don't even want to argue with you lady. Just pick your choice out of any of the links below. Denying facts can and will never alter reality FYI.

https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/

https://medium.com/@joecarleton/why-nigerian-immigrants-are-the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-23a7ea5a0832

https://www.ft.com/content/ca39b445-442a-4845-a07c-0f5dae5f3460

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-

1. Didn't I say Fox created that crap and the rest of the media followed with the content including Nigerians. There are millions of BA and you are nothing but an egotistical idiot if you think you are more successful and wealthier than us, foolish one.

2. Yes, some Asians are successful any place they go, Nigerians not so much unless there's crime behind it.

#3. Nobody is hating on Africans they are cool, it's you Nigerians the world has a problem with because of your lack of morality and criminal making decisions that you take with you everywhere you go.

# 4. You speak of responsibility and accountability as though Nigerians know the definition of those words, if you did Nigerians wouldn't be the most sought after criminals in the whole world.

#5. You should read a topic on this forum by your brother Back T.....
Being Nigerian Outside Of Nigeria: An Extra Burden

He's kicking some real knowledge that you villagers who has never stepped a foot out of Nigeria should read about yourselves. He's on point.
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by khia: 12:14am On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Conner44 post=104162977]

Lol @ true American grin with your black Nyash

So you think when the oyibo looks and you and a fresh African migrant they see a difference? Hahaha you’re even funnier than I thought.

Lol again @ true American cheesy then why are you mad when they call you nigger? How is it a derogatory word? Is it because the oyibos called your forefathers that word? Oh you must say it’s derogatory because it means slave right? But why didn’t they call slaves from other races that word? Why only black azz mudafucking one a like your ancestors?

Akata go and take your drugs Abeg [quote]
†************************************
#1. No thank you Nig*er, I do not want any of your drugs so go ahead and knock yourself out like you normally do

#2. I could give a rats ass what whites think of me. Yes I'm a true American with my black azz because my ancestors are the original people of the Americas.

#3. In the future to make sure that you won't look completely ignorant look up the definition of the word Nig*er, you may think of yourself as one but I am not. Nig*er doesn't mean slave.
Re: Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) by khia: 12:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Activist001:

grin

#1. You called me an Akata and I called you a Nig*er in return, you see how that works.

#2 Even more reason to whoop that ass. grin

#3. That crap about Nigerians being the most successful in the US has already been debunked, the true story was Nigerians were the most successful in Houston Texas which has a large community of Nigerians.

#4. Logically it's impossible for a few to outweigh the many, so Nigerians being the most successful out of millions of Americans is ludicrous.

Where there is one successful Nigerian there are 20 other races/ethnicities/nationalities who are more successful in the US by percentage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexual(dirty)questions To Ask A Girl / TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) / My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.