Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) (3126 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / I Don't Respect My Father Because My Boyfriend's Penis Is Bigger Than His / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by Starpost: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lady Cut off her Boyfriend "Penis" as a punishment for Cheating on her (VIDEO)

The lady who said her name is Vicky Mark was caught with remain of the penis in her hand.

She said that she intentionally Cut off the Penis after the boyfriend Refuse to stop cheating on her.

According to the report, the lady allegedly drugged her boyfriend while he was deep asleep she carried out the evil plans, when she was asked the reason for doing such a barbaric act, she confessed to have warned her boyfriend to Stay away from women, but he wouldn't listen to Her.

Video Below:

https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2021/06/lady-cut-off-her-boyfriend-gbola-as.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by Haakeem(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
What are they covering ke??

Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by doubleE70: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless..... some of them cheesy
Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by JOACHINpedro: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Na prick cutting dey reign now?
Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by scrolldown88: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Make everybody just gerrat
Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by chatinent: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Na prick cutting dey rain now?

I know you are angry at what she did. No matter the anger, it is “reign”.
Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by chatinent: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mehn, so Swalowir no get kpotopo again?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
And the preeq still get vain on top say dem don cut am. Na better preeq.

Chai most women are hell sent

1 Like

Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
. Ahhh... Achalugo damn the pain Will be so unbearable

Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by Conner44: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
kai! now the poor randy fellow has been rendered dickless

the antelope in the hunters trap says he cries so that other animals may hear, not that the hunter will let him go
Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by JOACHINpedro: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
chatinent:

I know you are angry at what she did. No matter the anger, it is “reign”.
The anger was too much jareh.
Thanks for the correction though
Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fake video. Cut of prick no get vein.
Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by Honduras01: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
undecided but this girl too fine pass all these mumu thing she just do now.

If person dey cheat on you, you self cheat on him. After all you self fine.
Re: Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) by Honduras01: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
espionagesavvy:
Fake video. Cut of prick no get vein.

grin which vein do want to see again?
when no be say the knife no sharp.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me / I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... / Dreaming Of Former House - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.