Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... (3131 Views)

He Intentionally Left The Table So You Could Pay The Bills - Read Lady's Story / How My Boyfriend Jilted Me:a Lady Story / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by sacajawea: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
I want to see to it that guy is extremely dealt with!
I'm in shock! What the hell??

As I read the story, I see a poor single mother and lady who is very Vulnerable... I was very Depressed and Felt extremely low and pained reading it, sigh....

Will teach out to lady, and see the full details and see how I can help her
I suspect it is one of This fûcktards! Probably one this very badly wretched illiterate, Yoruba boys

This is the story
https://www.nairaland.com/7369243/immediately-broke-up-him-he

1 Like

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Op if u see the guy now u will be shocked and flaggerbasted. Probably he's got scars all over his body. Very razzzz

What usually push ladies to gree for those kind of guys

Are there not responsible guys out there? Mehn I dunno again.

Like you said, he should be thought a bitter lesson

1 Like

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by 2special(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
You're right but I hope you will also be angry and ready to take actions if the sex is swapped..... likewise you should be able to withhold judgement till you hear from the other Party.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Who is this simp up there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by mystery22: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Simp man,reverse the scenario and the same woman you are pitying will spit at you.
Or mistakenly take her to USA and see how devilish some of them become

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Godada(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by marlow1962(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Op if u see the guy now u will be shocked and flaggerbasted. Probably he's got scars all over his body. Very razzzz

What usually push ladies to gree for those kind of guys

Are there not responsible guys out there? Mehn I dunno again.

Like you said, he should be thought a bitter lesson
I love bad boys, he’s not my type.
Funny thing the decent guys are morons to this set of ladies, so they opt out for a rough niga
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by siofra(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
The hediot sounds like a nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
What do I know.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Ready100: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Believe what the woman wrote At your own peril

1 Like

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Reminderz: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
2special:
You're right but I hope you will also be angry and ready to take actions if the sex is swapped..... likewise you should be able to withhold judgement till you hear from the other Party.
I doubt he will have the same energy if the genders are swapped..... what a glorious simp... I can't imagine he even believed that girl's story just like that... fvcking simp

3 Likes

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by advanceDNA: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okonandmary:
Who is this simp up there

The night on shining amour to the rescue.... the worst kinda simp....they act irrationally and get into trouble that isnt theirs

2 Likes

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by seanwilliam(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Simp with certificate

2 Likes

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Zanzibar1: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin grin OP is ready to learn the hard way.. dem gobeat you taya.
you want to go and fight for someone you dont know

3 Likes

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Karlifate: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zanzibar1:
grin grin OP is ready to learn the hard way.. dem gobeat you taya.
you want to go and fight for someone you dont know

grin grin

Foolishness grin

LMAO! cheesy grin
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Karleb(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Some ladies can be really unlucky.
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by pansophist(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Misplaced empathy. Typically women will make themselves victims to garner sympathy from weaklings, and to you, that's enough to unleash violence on a man you haven't heard his own version. Why did even you assume you can beat him or that she was right?

As a superman that you are, why do you need allies to beat a stranger? Go and do it alone na. Only an idiot will recruit others to fight a nairalander battle, and also a bigger idiot will accept to be recruited in fighting a battle that he doesn't benefits from.

Nigerian men may be malians, womanizers or gamblers, but one thing they do well is to not fight a battle that they have nothing to gain and everything to loose. Walahi if you de beside me de talk this nonsense, I for freely donate a jaw-shifting uppercut for your mouth.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
sacajawea:
I'm in shock! What the F*CK??

As I read the story, I see a poor single mother and lady who is very Vulnerable... I was very Depressed and Felt extremely low and pained reading it, sigh....

But Nairalanders, make we deal with this guy na, na small thing wey two or three of us fit arrange
Deal with him properly in and out!
This guy is a fûcktard! All this very badly wretched illiterate, Yoruba boys

This is the story
I spoke against the man cos I felt the pains of a sister.
However, you mentioning Yoruba race ll make me flog you. Yoruba race isn't the mate of you and your ancestors. If you v good history, you won't be rude to Yoruba race. Be guided.

3 Likes

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Slynation(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
A very finished Simple Man... angry angry Men have been receiving this kinda treatment where a lady will scatter his properties but you said nothing, just one case you want to mobilize and beat him...

This are the kinda people that would do anything just because someone with pussy is involved...

Infact, let them fix a fight between you and that guy, I swear if e no beat craze X shege comot from your body ehh, come collect 50K sad

2 Likes

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Slynation(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
pansophist:
Misplaced empathy. Typically women will make themselves victims to garner sympathy from weaklings, and to you, that's enough to unleash violence on a man you haven't heard his own version. Why did even you assume you can beat him or that she was right?

As a superman that you are, why do you need allies to beat a stranger? Go and do it alone na. Only an idiot will recruit others to fight a nairalander battle, and also a bigger idiot will accept to be recruited in fighting a battle that he doesn't benefits from.

Nigerian men may be malians, womanizers or gamblers, but one thing they do well is to not fight a battle that they have nothing to gain and everything to loose. Walahi if you de beside me de talk this nonsense, I found arrange you.
The last paragraph tho... grin I swear the guy misyarn for here grin

3 Likes

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
sacajawea:

But Nairalanders, make we deal with this guy na, na small thing wey two or three of us fit arrange

This is the story

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
mystery22:
Simp man,reverse the scenario and the same woman you are pitying will spit at you.
Or mistakenly take her to USA and see how devilish some of them become

Oh please get lost little boy, what do u know about life? undecided
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by sacajawea: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

I spoke against the man cos I felt the pains of a sister.
However, you mentioning Yoruba race ll make me flog you. Yoruba race isn't the mate if you n your ancestors. If you v good history, you won't be rude to Yoruba race. Be guided.
Odẹ! And what do you think I am??
See it well, he was most likely yoruba in that write-up
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by LEGALSER: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2022
sacajawea:

This is the story

You want to go and fight for a lady that said what's wrong with men these days? Isn't this a sign that you are stupid?
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by sacajawea: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2022
LEGALSER:

You want to go and fight for a lady that said what's wrong with men these days? Isn't this a sign that you are stupid?
You and Your father! You are stupid!
I said If it is true indeed, then absolutely yes.
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by sacajawea: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Reminderz:

I doubt he will have the same energy if the genders are swapped..... what a glorious simp... I can't imagine he even believed that girl's story just like that... fvcking simp
Like really?
I stand for justice for any vulnerable person anywhere, irrespective of Gender
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by LEGALSER: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2022
sacajawea:

You and Your father! You are stupid!
I said If it is true indeed, then absolutely yes.

Just dey misbehave, hand go soon touch you.. slowpoke
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by sacajawea: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2022
LEGALSER:

Just dey misbehave, hand go soon touch you.. slowpoke
Are you threatening me?
Pls let's meet offline when I'm back in Naija, we will talk
You are very foolish! "Hand go touch me" are you for real? You are fool
Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by Reminderz: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2022
sacajawea:

Like really?
I stand for justice for any vulnerable person anywhere, irrespective of Gender
if truly, then first stand for justice for those beside you first, before you go dey put body for wetin nor concern you

2 Likes

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by emmanuelbrown26: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2022
More to go down like d idiotic op. I wan go fight battle bcs of mere story wey one daughter of eve talk? I hv ashame of sharing dis generation with useless idiots like d op. Either some fathers failed in training their male child or male child decided to be useless to themselves. Believe a woman story at your early grave

1 Like

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by LEGALSER: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
sacajawea:

Are you threatening me?
Pls let's meet offline when I'm back in Naija, we will talk
You are very foolish! "Hand go touch me" are you for real? You are fool

I won't repeat myself

1 Like

Re: I Read This Lady's Story, And I Was Extremely Angry... by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
pansophist:

Nigerian men may be malians, womanizers or gamblers, but one thing they do well is to not fight a battle that they have nothing to gain and everything to loose. Walahi if you de beside me de talk this nonsense, I for don arrange you.
Aje!!!

You no dey disappoint we your followers.
Your wisdom will never evaporate.

Lailai

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine How Nature Could Mimic A Woman's Private! 18+ / Lagos Babes / I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.