Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri (877 Views)

This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by MrAligator: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some couple of months ago I applied for a transcript from the Federal university of technology Owerri, hoping to use the transcript to apply for an admission into a University abroad but now it’s been months gone and yet the transcript is yet to be ready and no news as to when it will be ready. A colleague of mine also applied for a transcript from the University of Lagos and she said she got the transcript within a couple of days as it was even done online. Now i am asking the federal university of technology Owerri;

why does it take so long to release the transcript of students even after one must have paid such huge sums?

Don’t you want those who have graduated from your school to further expand knowledge by furthering their education in other schools?

Why is no one taking responsibility for this?

Do you have any idea how much people have lost because of this delays?

I would seriously like the management of this school to sit up and do the work you are been paid for because this is really sad and at the same time annoying that a whole federal University would allow such delays.
Re: Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Tizu(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why not include the telephone numbers of the VC and Registrar so they can be called and asked to sit up.

1 Like

Re: Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Sonoyom(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some of these higher institutions should be turned into a poultry farm, i mean how long would it take to sort out transcripts?
They keep asking for money anytime a request is made for transcript but in the end a lot of them will not deliver the transcripts.
It's just sad that most of the staff we have in public institutions are lazy and corrupt. OP just hold on you will get your transcript it is just sad that you are experiencing such delay.
Re: Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by MrAligator: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tizu:
Why not include the telephone numbers of the VC and Registrar so they can be called and asked to sit up.

I seriously wish I had their numbers as I would include it. If this makes front page just maybe some who has the numbers can add it to the thread so we can ask what is actually happening!
Lalasticlala kindly help push this so we can get answers. Let's help reduce the frustrations Nigerians are already facing.

1 Like

Re: Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by MrAligator: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sonoyom:
Some of these higher institutions should be turned into a poultry farm, i mean how long would it take to sort out transcripts?
They keep asking for money anytime a request is made for transcript but in the end a lot of them will not deliver the transcripts.
It's just sad that most of the staff we have in public institutions are lazy and corrupt. OP just hold on you will get your transcript it is just sad that you are experiencing such delay.

It's really painful, I waited for so long till I missed the admission, sent mails to the university abroad if there is another solution but they said there is nothing they can do if I can't get the transcript. It was just so painful.
Re: Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Go to exams and records where it is prepared and find them something..you will get it faster.
You could even sort them and they will give it to you by hand and then you scan and send to the University. Every sharp sharp thing for Naija na money oo
Re: Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Reasonwithme2(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
MrAligator:
Some couple of months ago I applied for a transcript from the Federal university of technology Owerri, hoping to use the transcript to apply for an admission into a University abroad but now it’s been months gone and yet the transcript is yet to be ready and no news as to when it will be ready. A colleague of mine also applied for a transcript from the University of Lagos and she said she got the transcript within a couple of days as it was even done online. Now i am asking the federal university of technology Owerri;

why does it take so long to release the transcript of students even after one must have paid such huge sums?

Don’t you want those who have graduated from your school to further expand knowledge by furthering their education in other schools?

Why is no one taking responsibility for this?

Do you have any idea how much people have lost because of this delays?

I would seriously like the management of this school to sit up and do the work you are been paid for because this is really sad and at the same time annoying that a whole federal University would allow such delays.

When applying for transcript in some Nigerian university, it is something you have to follow up every single day till you have gotten it. If you just apply and make payment and then sit at home, hoping for things to get done for you, you would likely wait forever. Just travel down to the school, make sure you follow them up bumper to bumper, and in less than a week, you'd see it..
Re: Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by MrAligator: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Reasonwithme2:

When applying for transcript in some Nigerian university, it is something you have to follow up every single day till you have gotten it. If you just apply and make payment and then sit at home, hoping for things to get done for you, you would likely wait forever. Just travel down to the school, make sure you follow them up bumper to bumper, and in less than a week, you'd see it..

There's someone even following up on it for me but still it's taking so long. When you meet this same people who work here they will blame the president for the situation of the country while they are doing worse in their own small sphere. Na we dey do ourself cry
Re: Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Reasonwithme2(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
MrAligator:

There's someone even following up on it for me but still it's taking so long. When you meet this same people who work here they will blame the president for the situation of the country while they are doing worse in their own small sphere. Na we dey do ourself cry

Try and do it yourself, cos I know it's not supposed to take long,
I assure you, it won't take one week if you meet the right persons involved, hold small cash to ginger them

(1) (Reply)

Elders, Is This True? / Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please / How Many Girls Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.