Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman (2679 Views)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by kemzy036: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerian woman beg God to save us and end this CoronaVirus pandemic quickly cause of people are now masturbating.

She wrote;
Father lawd, Your Children are masturbating cause of this lockdown, Do something!

See her post and people reactions below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/this-lockdown-is-making-your-children.html

Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by pode(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Madam point of correction, is not the lock down of the results of covid 19 that is making them to masturbate rather a masturbate will always be a masturbator
Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by lilmax(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
I masturbate locked or not, so?

Mtcheeeeew, ride on children
Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Another attention seeker
What about her own children is she has any
What about her siblings if she has any

Rubbish
Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by Gofwane(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
She looks scary - Witch in a car, snapping with a selfie stick.

#DigitalWitch

1 Like

Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by kemzy036: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Gofwane:

#DigitalWitch
shocked
Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by lilvicky68(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nairaland the home of masturbators...I greet you all... use premier cool and feel the difference...
Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
as if people needed COVID-19 to masturbate....lol!
Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by IamDavids: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerian women are dumb as fvck!

Jeez!

Naira Marley you are trending again, ki lo tun ni Marley shey?

#IamaMarlian

Like if you're a Marlian, if you aren't, fvck off!

The people you look up to are Marlians, the fvck are you?
Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by Froshloaded: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Iceyjayz go don self-service tire grin grin
He go dey look riele picture self-service grin

Profdview and miniso are not left out

Don't bother to mention me , I no go reply�
Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by Iceyjayz: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Froshloaded:
Iceyjayz go don self-service tire grin grin
He go dey look riele picture self-service grin

Profdview and miniso are not left out

Don't bother to mention me , I no go reply�
Very foolish boy

1 Like

Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by Froshloaded: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Very foolish boy
Okay foolish man
Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
IamDavids:
Nigerian women are dumb as fvck!

Jeez!

Naira Marley you are trending again, ki lo tun ni Marley shey?

#IamaMarlian

Like if you're a Marlian, if you aren't, fvck off!

The people you look up to are Marlians, the fvck are you?
First you use one woman's opinion as a yardstick to judge millions of Nigerian Women. Then you claim to be member of the dumbest group ever, lol one would have thought you to be on the Albert Eistein' bandwagon.
Dude you wear that badge of utmost foolery you adorned on Nigerian Women better.

4 Likes

Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by IamDavids: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
First you use one woman's opinion as a yardstick to judge millions of Nigerian Women. Then you claim to be member of the dumbest group ever, lol one would have thought you to be on the Albert Eistein' bandwagon.
Dude you wear that badge of utmost foolery you adorned on Nigerian Women better.

Ama tell you something, go suck a dick!
Re: This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman by Digitalwitch: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Gofwane:

#DigitalWitch

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) / Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) / Do We Have Beautiful Nairaland Girls Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.