Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,567 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures. (748 Views)

Man Dresses Like Female, Enters School Of Nursing For Sex With Lady / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Not Pictures But Video Of George Floyd Bluefilm - ADULT CONTENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures. by daddymummy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why people don't like males profile pictures on Nairaland,no matter how handsome he is

If a woman puts a profile picture here in Nairaland, you will be surprised to see many likes to the picture, even if she put the picture of a dog or tree.

But if you are a man,no matter how handsome you are,no one will like the picture.

People will rather like the profile picture of the moniker "F" even if the picture is that of a dog or goat ,than like a male picture,no matter how handsome he is.

Take a look at any profile picture of a moniker with "F", you will see so many likes,no matter how ugly the picture looks.

Take a look at the pictures for the moniker with "M", you would see zero or very few likes,no matter how handsome he is.

While it is true that although men in Nairaland behave as if they hate women here, they will still go and like the female profile picture, even if the woman does not even know them.

That woman whose picture the man likes, cannot like the man's picture,no matter how handsome.

The woman does not even know the man exist, not to talk of liking his picture.

But recently, I got to know that most women would rush to like another woman's picture, to give the impression that she is very beautiful.
Men would see the many likes and would believe that the woman is very attractive to have gotten so much likes.

He would also like her picture.

So those women who liked their fellow woman's picture has succeeded in selling the idea that she is very attractive and men would foolishly start liking her picture

Women have a hidden agreement not to like a man's picture, but to like only females pictures, just to sell an idea that women are more desirable, but men are sexually inferior.

Men really don't know what is going on here.

They are so focused on how to have sex that they don't observe anything here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures. by chatinent: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
I really don't care about the font.

Funnily enough, some males wear the female nick too, and vice versa.
Re: Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
I got 700 likes

I think it's individuality

You look good they I'll like it no fuss
Re: Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
But how does "likes" of your pics improves you as a human being?
Will the likes generate money or make one better as a person?
Re: Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures. by Ahmed0336(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
I don't bother myself viewing nairalanders profile
Re: Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ninejaywon:

The sad reality is that, so many people now rely on these likes from the virtual reality world. Some get depressed when they don't get likes on their photos or comments. A said reality for many in their 20s to even 30s.

1 Like

Re: Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures. by Jackyz: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Endsarz
Re: Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Ninejaywon:

Abeg make you help me ask am o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Father Christmas. If 1000 Is Not Too Much / Do You Agree With Simi? / I'm Dating A Divorced Mother Of Three But My Step Kids Don't Respect Me - 19yr B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.