Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? (12714 Views)

This Shoe Belongs To only One Presidential Candidate In Nigeria. Guess / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship. / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2021
richmond500:
So Ijaw own parts of Ondo and also Igbo's own parts of Rivers state?

Lol, this one isn't indigenous map, it only shows that there are some Ijaw ethnicity in ondo and igboid people in Rivers, it doesn't mean Ijaw own any part of ondo.
They map put the ikwerres to be part of Igbo territory, but the ikwerres have said they are not igbos and u can't force it on them, forget that map, today if Anambra collectively say they are not Igbo's or Kalahari says they are not ijaws, there is no way u can annex them.
Ikwerre can be a trust Ijaw or Nigerian Territory inside Igboland or be independent like San Marino inside Italy because it won't funny for their descendants.
Hope you know that Ikwerre is inside Igboland not on the coast?
And that the oil in Rivers is not in Ikwerre land but Obigbo, Egbema and the rest of Ndoki/Asa clan of Igboland?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
Where in this map is the FULANI Kingdom ? I can only see Hausa.

Edo is landlocked ? ? grin

Igbo has access to the sea contrary to lies on Nairaland.

Are we under foreign occupation by invaders who want to dominate our land ??
If you should dare cross the River Niger, your heads will be sent back to your women in decorated handwoven baskets.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by HornyTave: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2021
shawnfamous:
BKayy, I was going to say this initially but I found someone that said it better, u are so pained about someone calling u a dot in the circle, instead of u to show your grievances to who said that, u are here attacking other peaceful tribes for ur misfortunes, that's terrible bro..
Worry about yourself and Ur dot in the circle, we will help u increase your dot, we nor bad like that

I don't understand their issues with Edo and Delta.

The Urhobo, Itshekiris and other minority in mid Western region are Edoid groups.

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Judolisco(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Ikwerre is in the middle of Southern Igboland oga.
You people don't even know Ikwerre.
My advice to them is to either join Ijaw as a Trust territory inside Igboland or remain in Nigeria because it won't funny for their descendants
exactly my point now any ethnic group that's not willing to join should not join
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
If you should dare cross the River Niger, your heads will be sent back to your women in decorated handwoven baskets.
Igbo convention always hold at Asaba.
All the Nollywood you have been watching are acted in Asaba.
BTW do you know where Asaba is?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
oga d primary ethnic group in kwara is Yoruba... If you don't know something ask or use Google stop disgracing yourself
the yorubas in kwara are those that migrated from the 6 SW states, there are no indigenous yorubas in kwara state grin grin ...

3 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
exactly my point now any ethnic group that's not willing to join should not join
Ikwerre better back off because our children won't be kind to theirs after learning our history.
They better join Ijaw or remain in Nigeria because even if they join Igboland, sooner or later they will be fenced

3 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Judolisco(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
I'm been force to ask if you have sense at all...

I'm first an Igbo man before becoming a Nigerian...

So in you shallow mind we want our own land because of its benefits??

If there is any benefit in our land then it's to our advantage..

Whether there are benefits or not we are going with every inch of our land and nobody can stop us.
you are shouting your land, your land... But the inhabitants said they are not your people are you going to force them out? You guys want freedom but you don't want other people to be free... Selfish lots

4 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Malawian(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Lagos cannot say they ain't Yorubas cos we have Many Yoruba tribes in Lagos and one non Yoruba tribe (Egun)
Should we ask Oba of Lagos again?

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Judolisco(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
the yorubas in kwara are those that migrated from the 6 SW states, there are no indigenous yorubas in kwara state grin grin ...
like I said you are just ignorant...
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2021
ScamHunter:
Could this be the reason the Ijaws are anti-Biafra? Stealing Igbo territory.
Exactly
They are trying to protect their loot but we Don catch them. They now have two options. Either to surrender with abeg or risk fighting the great Igbo nation. A battle they will lose everything forever

2 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
like I said you are just ignorant...
you so much wish I'm wink wink
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
you are shouting your land, your land... But the inhabitants said they are not your people are you going to force them out? You guys want freedom but you don't want other people to be free... Selfish lots
When was the referendum to know what the inhabitants say conducted?
You people are funny sha. Coming all the way from Yoruba land to tell us what an Igbo group said to the other Igbo group.
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Igbo convention always hold at Asaba.
All the Nollywood you have been watching are acted in Asaba.
BTW do you know where Asaba is?
grin

Very soon they will force Nollywood out of Asaba. Be there beating your chest.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2021
kmcutez:

Very soon they will force Nollywood out of Asaba. Be there beating your chest.
Who is the they?
The Obi that doesn't miss the opportunity to showcase his igbo pride or the indigenes that are proud of their identity?
My dear the only thing living Asaba very soon is the Hausa quarters

4 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by theTranslator: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
mind you kwara state is neither a Yoruba state no in SW region..
70% of Kwara is Yoruba

All their governors have been Yoruba

So think before talking trash
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
wtf!! So if the igbos living in Lagos says they aren't yorubas and Don want to leave you will abandon Lagos for them??

Like wise those hausa occupying and doing business in some vital location in the east decided that they don't want to live in Biafra we will then abandon our land for them??

We aren't forcing any other ethnic groups to join Biafra,but for anybody occupying any Igbo territory must join or vacate our land..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Judolisco(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
you so much wish I'm wink wink
there are 16 lGA in kwara state only four out lGA areas do not speak Yoruba baruten, edu, kaiama and pategi... You come here telling me they don't speak Yoruba in kwara state... Ignoramus
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2021
theTranslator:

70% of Kwara is Yoruba

Fulani has the highest population in Kwara.
No lie for public
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by theTranslator: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2021
HornyTave:

I don't understand their issues with Edo and Delta.

The Urhobo, Itshekiris and other minority in mid Western region are Edoid groups.
Stop talking trash
Itsekiri is Yoruboid

If Itsekiri are Edoid because of ginuwa
Then Edo is Yoruboid because of Oranmiyan
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by theTranslator: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Fulani has the highest population in Kwara.
No lie for public
I won't argue nonsense with an ipob lier
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
there are 16 lGA in kwara state only four out lGA areas do not speak Yoruba baruten, edu, kaiama and pategi... You come here telling me they don't speak Yoruba in kwara state... Ignoramus
Is it the kwara I know or another one?
Those are stories. The fulanis live side by side with all the groups in Kwara.
They outnumber any other individual group in population
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2021
theTranslator:

I won't argue nonsense with an ipob lier
No need to argue because stories doesn't change fact
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2021
theTranslator:

70% of Kwara is Yoruba

lies from the pit of hell...

Any Yoruba living in kwara state is an immigrant to the state..

There is no indigenous your a in kwara..

3 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Judolisco(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
wtf!! So if the igbos living in Lagos says they aren't yorubas and Don want to leave you will abandon Lagos for them??

Like wise those hausa occupying and doing business in some vital location in the east decided that they don't want to live in Biafra we will then abandon our land for them??

We aren't forcing any other ethnic groups to join Biafra,but for anybody occupying any Igbo territory must join or vacate our land..
dis stuff is different.. In kogi state we have a significant number of yoruba's(okun) third largest ethnic group after d ibiras and igalas... If there is a referendum and Yorubas get their own state and the okun people decides not to follow them for reasons best known to them, they should be left alone or will u ask them to vacate d land... Is there any igbo speaking town or local government area in lagos state? Is there any hausa speaking town or local government area in abia state?
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Judolisco(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Is it the kwara I know or another one?
Those are stories. The fulanis live side by side with all the groups in Kwara.
They outnumber any other individual group in population
oga u don't know kwara

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
lies from the pit of hell...

Any Yoruba living in kwara state is an immigrant to the state..

There is no indigenous your a in kwara..

Do you even know the history of Kwara eg Afonja that you guys so love?

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
lie Mohammed...

Yorubas have the highest population in kwara yet they can't influence the inclusion of kwara into south west region..

They have the population yet their capital is situated in ilorin that's been controlled by fulanis...

Be lying small small please..

2 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Judolisco(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
lie Mohammed...

Yorubas have the highest population in kwara yet they can't influence the inclusion of kwara into south west region..

They have the population yet their capital is situated in ilorin that's been controlled by fulanis...

Be lying small small please..
name one fulani man that's controlling kwara? Even d emir of ilorin doesn't speak fulfulde

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2021
kmcutez:

Do you even know the history of Kwara eg Afonja that you guys so love?
kwara was a Yoruba territory but today it isn't..

All the indigenous yorubas in kwara were totally wiped out during the conquest..

Today kwara belong to fulanis by conquest..

No indigenous Yoruba in kwara today..
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
name one fulani man that's controlling kwara? Even d emir of ilorin doesn't speak fulfulde
ok no need to argue,go to kwara state and tell the that they are you as,if you come back with your head intact then no that I'm lying..
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by theTranslator: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
kwara was a Yoruba territory but today it isn't..

All the indigenous yorubas in kwara were totally wiped out during the conquest..

Today kwara belong to fulanis by conquest..

No indigenous Yoruba in kwara today..
Stop disgracing Igbo with your ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu To Unveil Birth, Death Registration Portal / Buhari Rejected Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala As Running Mate / INEC Bars Party Agents, Journalists From Lagos Collation Centre In Somolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.