Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? (13444 Views)

This Shoe Belongs To only One Presidential Candidate In Nigeria. Guess / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship. / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:

Prepare for a long period of war with Niger delta,

As we will not leave one inch of our land to biafra
ok..you people should also get prepared, because igbos aren't gonna leave any inch of their land to any Niger Delta tribe..

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:
exactly delta state or river is not part of igbo nation or in the south east
when its time come and stop us from taking our territories..

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
when its time come and stop us from taking our territories..
Let be realistic here

How are these places your territory, like how m

Was there an igbo country that break up and formed Nigeria

Or is it because part speak igbo

Explain in detail how do you guys have asaba or port Harcourt as your territory
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
ok..you people should also get prepared, because igbos aren't gonna leave any inch of their land to any Niger Delta tribe..
You guys aren't different from Fulani

Just a different approach to land grabbing

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:

You guys aren't different from Fulani

Just a different approach to land grabbing
that's your problem...

Since you so much want to engage the igbos on a war just get prepared because you aren't gonna annex any Igbo territory into your nger Delta republic..

Other tribes that made up Niger Delta can form their republic but no Igbo territory will be annexed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:

Let be realistic here

How are these places your territory, like how m

Was there an igbo country that break up and formed Nigeria

Or is it because part speak igbo

Explain in detail how do you guys have asaba or port Harcourt as your territory
when was south South (Niger delta) region formed??

Before the creation of State and regions in Nigeria can you kindly post old pictures of maps then..

Maybe that will answer your questions...
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Misterone: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

You don't know how funny this is.
So the Bini/Urhobo/Isoko/Ẹdo/ other people that were erroneously calling Ndigbo landlocked were actually the real landlocked people.
They are entirely padlocked by Ijaw.
Lol grin
Come to think of it, ours was wrong but how can they defend this.
I now remember when I was in Benin that Bini people were fighting with Ijaw at towards the southern side. I never knew they were entirely padlocked by Ijaw
grin AdakaBoro8 come and explain this.
How una take padlock everybody?
you guys should keep deceiving yourselves. for the Upteenth time, IGBO is LANDLOCKED. If you like produce map from now till Jericho, it still remains the same. MAPS ARE DRAWN BASED ON THE BOUNDARIES OF NATIONS THAT AGREE TO FORM A STATE. There are about 300 nations in Nigeria. The boundary of these nations (no matter how small) are clearly defined. It is the combination of these boundary that from a state, or a country. now start from there. Draw a map of Igboland!
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Misterone:
you guys should keep deceiving yourselves. for the Upteenth time, IGBO is LANDLOCKED. If you like produce map from now till Jericho, it still remains the same. MAPS ARE DRAWN BASED ON THE BOUNDARIES OF NATIONS THAT AGREE TO FORM A STATE. There are about 300 nations in Nigeria. The boundary of these nations (no matter how small) are clearly defined. It is the combination of these boundary that from a state, or a country. now start from there. Draw a map of Igboland!

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by NaMe4: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
HornyTave:
I believe say this thread na cruise cause the person no really mean am. first, no be ijaw get all the coastal lands of Delta and Ondo. Itshekiri get access to the sea. Urhobo also get access the sea. Benin get access to the sea also...

Benin access to the sea is through Gelegele and that zoo area. I remember when the Zoo ' manager ' or what are they called was kidnapped, he was taken via the sea to the creeks.
Also Escravos belongs to the Itshekiris. I don't know of Urhobo o but Urhobo is not landlocked.

True. I've been to Gelegele in Edo. Took a speedboat ride sef.

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Misterone: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=102950931][/quote] Oya go claim the land now as na your own. you guys are not ready to leave. you are jokers. Claiming Uyo and Portharcourt as Igboland. A MAP is not drawn based on spoken language but based on Agreements Of Nations. Go to Europe, Switzerlanders speaks German, some part of Belgium speak German, Even as small as listcentien they speak German but all these countries are not part of Germany. you think say una go fit use other people head do isiewu, una lie. And these here is why Biafra will never be formed. These smaller nations knowing that Igbos covert their land would seek protection from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
when was south South (Niger delta) region formed??

Before the creation of State and regions in Nigeria can you kindly post old pictures of maps then..

Maybe that will answer your questions...

It was mild western region

Niger delta republic has come to stay
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by FreeIgbos: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:
Let no ipob member deceive

There self that they will get asaba or port Harcourt

If you think you will get those two cities you are leaving in imagination

Just clear your mind off

.what igbo might get only is probably obigbo

Yeah

Long leave the republic

Wherever Onitsha goes, Asaba will tag along because they're twin Igbo cities! Asa people of Obigbo will rather die than not go with their Asa brothers in Igboland. As for P.H, we are not interested, we dash to ikwerre and ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by FreeIgbos: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
NaMe4:

True. I've been to Gelegele in Edo. Took a speedboat ride sef.

You went through a river! Gelegele port is located inland on a river just like Onitsha, Oguta, and Obuaku. However, you can have access to the ocean through the river channel.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by gregyboy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sammy07:

grin

They jump Ondo and Ogun come dey claim lagos grin

Lagos, part of ogun and ondo belongs to benin

We are not making it obvious for the others except lagos who many Yorubas are trying to steal

Ogun, ondo ekito, knows benim oen them and they dont try denying it
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by gregyboy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
Where in this map is the FULANI Kingdom ? I can only see Hausa.

Edo is landlocked ? ? grin

Igbo has access to the sea contrary to lies on Nairaland.

Are we under foreign occupation by invaders who want to dominate our land ??

Ijaws has no land in benin and they border nothing near edo i eill assume the person who drew this map is on cruise
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Misterone:
Oya go claim the land now as na your own. you guys are not ready to leave. you are jokers. Claiming Uyo and Portharcourt as Igboland. A MAP is not drawn based on spoken language but based on Agreements Of Nations. Go to Europe, Switzerlanders speaks German, some part of Belgium speak German, Even as small as listcentien they speak German but all these countries are not part of Germany. you think say una go fit use other people head do isiewu, una lie. And these here is why Biafra will never be formed. These smaller nations knowing that Igbos covert their land would seek protection from Nigeria.
When did you become the advocate on Igbo to Igbo affairs?
Who made you the mediator between igbo and igbo discussion?

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Sanchez01: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

BTW
Mr OP, do you notice that Ijaw totally cut of Bini/Ẹdo/Urhobo/Isoko etc from the sea?
EdoDefence and AdakaBoro8 come and explain this.
So Ẹdo na the real landlocked people? Hahahahaha grin
No wonder they are claiming Lagos
Ijaws are similar to the Fulanis in a way. They love coastal areas, no doubt but most times, you are likely to see them migrate enmasse to an area that isn't theirs originally and then overwhelm the community town or village in an instant.

They are already on the riverline of Lagos, specifically from Mile 12 to Ikorodu. The last time the Federal government tried ejecting them as a result of heavy illegal oil bunkering activities in Lagos, they put up fierce resistance so much that they killed several soldiers and policemen.

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sanchez01:

Ijaws are similar to the Fulanis in a way. They love coastal areas, no doubt but most times, you are likely to see them migrate enmasse to an area that isn't theirs originally and then overwhelm the community town or village in an instant.

They are already on the riverline of Lagos, specifically from Mile 12 to Ikorodu. The last time the Federal government tried ejecting them as a result of heavy illegal oil bunkering activities in Lagos, they put up fierce resistance so much that they killed several soldiers and policemen.
Hmmm. This is serious
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:

It was mild western region

Niger delta republic has come to stay
seems you aren't getting my point here...

I'm not against your Niger Delta republic..

Infact I have been advocating for only Igbo speaking Biafra republic..

So good luck in your agitation for your republic..

What I'm saying is that you guys dare not annex any igbo territory into your republic...

We are coming for any inch of Biafra land that was carved out during the fraudulent present border creation..

3 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
seems you aren't getting my point here...

I'm not against your Niger Delta republic..

Infact I have been advocating for only Igbo speaking Biafra republic..

So good luck in your agitation for your republic..

What I'm saying is that you guys dare not annex any igbo territory into your republic...

We are coming for any inch of Biafra land that was carved out during the fraudulent present border creation..

100% correct and supported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Igbo convention always hold at Asaba.
All the Nollywood you have been watching are acted in Asaba.
BTW do you know where Asaba is?
grin
There’s Ibos living in Germany, does that mean Berlin now belongs to Alaibo?

You guys are crazy and don’t listen or learn. You will not get more than your 5 core ibo states. Either that or prepare for another war which you will most certainly lose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
into how many parts do u think Nigeria will divide into?
4, maybe 5.

1.Yorubas and their kins— from Lagos to Delta, and Kwara down.

2.Ibos— Their 5 states.

3.The “East”— Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom etc

4.The core North

5.The Middle Belt area.

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Appears? Wait. Did you just know the fulanis are not indigenous in Nigeria?

They came here and conquered the north in 1804 with Usman Dan Fodio as the leader. The only indigenous tribes in Nigeria are Ibo, Yoruba, and Hausa hut even today the Hausas are no where to be found. They've been overruled by the Fulanis. And that's what they seek to do to the rest tribes. Nnamdi Kanu's only offence is to say no to their schemes and attempt to take over the Igbo land, hence why he formed the ESN.

Did I mention how barbaric they are?...
Ibos think everyone is like them that doesn’t have a history before the last 250-300 yrs. The Fulani’s have been in that area for thousands of years, while your ancestors were in the forest angling for unripe bananas with wild Chimps.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Appears? Wait. Did you just know the fulanis are not indigenous in Nigeria?

They came here and conquered the north in 1804 with Usman Dan Fodio as the leader. The only indigenous tribes in Nigeria are Ibo, Yoruba, and Hausa hut even today the Hausas are no where to be found. They've been overruled by the Fulanis. And that's what they seek to do to the rest tribes. Nnamdi Kanu's only offence is to say no to their schemes and attempt to take over the Igbo land, hence why he formed the ESN.

Did I mention how barbaric they are?...
Ibos are actually the most barbaric of all Nigerian tribes, the Hausas/Fulanis are a close second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by nelsonebby(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Armaggedon:
Urhoboland is landlocked as you can see. The tribes with sea access in Delta are the Ijaw and itshekiri. All the ethnic groups in Delta state have proven quantities of gas reserves too.
What's the point of all this?
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Judolisco(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
4, maybe 5.

2.Ibos— Their 5 states.

4.The core North

5.The Middle Belt area.
cool...
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Uchasa(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
4, maybe 5.

2.Ibos— Their 5 states.

4.The core North

5.The Middle Belt area.

There are no Yorubas in Delta or Niger Delta as a whole, stop encroaching into another man's land. Yoruba begins in Lagos and stops at a very small part of Kwara State. As for Ibos, though their Biafra is dead on arrival, I don't see the Aniomas or Delta-Igbos going with any other break away republic than the homogenous Igbo one. Even the clownish Ndoki people in my state will want to go with the Ibos as they have been agitating to be carved back into Abia State. As for the six Niger Deltan States, we are going to form Niger Delta Republic, which will be the most successful of all!!
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
There’s Ibos living in Germany, does that mean Berlin now belongs to Alaibo?

You guys are crazy and don’t listen or learn. You will not get more than your 5 core ibo states. Either that or prepare for another war which you will most certainly lose.
A cursed soul can't set limits for me in my own house.
We are free souls.
We are free People.
We are Ndị Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Kinematics: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

We are free souls.
We are free People.
We are Ndị Igbo

This dot people una no dey shame?

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Uchasa:

There are no Yorubas in Delta or Niger Delta as a whole, stop encroaching into another man's land. Yoruba begins in Lagos and stops at a very small part of Kwara State. As for Ibos, though their Biafra is dead on arrival, I don't see the Aniomas or Delta-Igbos going with any other break away republic than the homogenous Igbo one. Even the clownish Ndoki people in my state will want to go with the Ibos as they have been agitating to be carved back into Abia State. As for the six Niger Deltan States, we are going to form Niger Delta Republic, which will be the most successful of all!!
I don’t know if you’re just the typical “Nigerian imbec*lic id*ot” or the usual comprehension is just your problem because I’m pretty sure you seen me write “and their Kin” up there.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

We are free souls.
We are free People.
We are Ndị Igbo
So, go grab it then since it’s seems communal id*ocy is part of you guys’ DNA. You can’t even get 5 states Youre angling for almost 15. Roflmaooo I swear you guys are clowns.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Igbo convention always hold at Asaba.
All the Nollywood you have been watching are acted in Asaba.
BTW do you know where Asaba is?
grin
And what year did this convention start that the site is now automatically alaibo land? Y’all hold conventions in Munich, London, Madrid, Houston, Toronto and L.A, too; are those places now automatically ibo land ?

P.S: I’ve never seen a Nollywood movie from start to finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim, Kebbi First Lady, Bagudu, Tonto Dikeh For 2022 Philanthropy Awar / Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu / Multidimensional Poverty: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Lead South-South States - StatiSense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.