Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,003 members, 7,952,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? (13428 Views)

This Shoe Belongs To only One Presidential Candidate In Nigeria. Guess / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship. / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Exactly
They are trying to protect their loot but we Don catch them. They now have two options. Either to surrender with abeg or risk fighting the great Igbo nation. A battle they will lose everything forever
Ibos have had ONLY one war in their history and yall lost so badly, you’ve been crying since 1970— EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS STARTED THE WAR!

You’re new to civilization, stop rushing. Those with thousands of years of experience in politics and warfare will keep smashing you until you start behaving.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by allcomage: 4:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Judolisco:
you are shouting your land, your land... But the inhabitants said they are not your people are you going to force them out? You guys want freedom but you don't want other people to be free... Selfish lots
They said that they migrated from Benin Kingdom into Igboland and that's why they speak Igbo, name their children Igbo names, practice Igbo culture etc. If they don't want to be Igbo, they should go back to Edo where they came from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Uchasa(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
I don’t know if you’re just the typical “Nigerian imbec*lic id*ot” or the usual comprehension is just your problem because I’m pretty sure you seen me write “and their Kin” up there.

Which kin do yorubas have in Niger Delta? Even the Binis who you share history with have denied having anything to do with you lots even here in PH, you better give them back their Lagos which is originally their own. As for Delta, there is no kin of the Yoruba tribe, Itshekiri is an Edoid tribe, so as I said earlier mind your boundary and face your dry barren unproductive lands, in essence stop looking for free oyel money!
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by htdot: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Brimstone77:
ok... Hong Kong said they aren't Chinese also...but we are seeing how it works...

If anyone living in Biafra territory says they are not interested in Biafra,we aren't going to force them,all they have to do is vacate our land they can relocate to mars if they want,but igbos aren't gonna leave an inch of our land when leaving..
The same way you can relocate to mars and evacuate nigeria land
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2021
htdot:

The same way you can relocate to mars and evacuate nigeria land
where was najirea before 1960??
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Kinematics:

This dot people una no dey shame?
Yes my dear swamp man, we no dey shame.
Ego tripping doesn't work on this generation
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Kinematics: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2021
BKayy:

[s]Yes my dear swamp man, we no dey shame.
Ego tripping doesn't work on this generation[/s]

Shameless land grabbers...

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Kinematics:

Shameless land grabbers...
Yes that's who we are.
We are grabbing our land back from the thief with no shame.
No shame in fighting for your property grin

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Armaggedon: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2021
nelsonebby:

What's the point of all this?
The point is to burst the myth that tribes that always shout about Igbos wanting to dominate them are actually the ones who need the Igbos more. I can take insults but not from people who would rather be a burden to Biafra. People who can only be relevent by hiding under the cloak of 'south south' and even dragging Igbo territories therein just to bloat their size and claim a fake littoral status. Interestingly, more useful ethnic groups are less critical of Biafra self determination.

Igboland has every thing it needs and is clearly not landlocked from historical maps. But urhobo, Edo etc who should be pleading to fix themselves somewhere amidst the realignments are the ones giving themselves negative publicity and insulting the Igbo who don't want them in Biafra.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by htdot: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Brimstone77:
where was najirea before 1960??
You have shifted the goal post
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by nelsonebby(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Armaggedon:
The point is to burst the myth that tribes that always shout about Igbos wanting to dominate them are actually the ones who need the Igbos more. I can take insults but not from people who would rather be a burden to Biafra. People who can only be relevent by hiding under the cloak of 'south south' and even dragging Igbo territories therein just to bloat their size and claim a fake littoral status. Interestingly, more useful ethnic groups are less critical of Biafra self determination.

Igboland has every thing it needs and is clearly not landlocked from historical maps. But urhobo, Edo etc who should be pleading to fix themselves somewhere amidst the realignments are the ones giving themselves negative publicity and insulting the Igbo who don't want them in Biafra.
So you are fighting Edo and urhobo people because of what some anonymous people say online?

The south belongs to all of Us. I don't understand why you guys keep this pointless online argument
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Armaggedon: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2021
nelsonebby:

So you are fighting Edo and urhobo people because of what some anonymous people say online?
The south belongs to all of Us.
we are all "anonymous" online, aren't we?
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2021
htdot:

You have shifted the goal post
I didn't shift any goal post I am trying to let you understand that in actual sense Nigeria as a country is the one trying to annex my land and tribe not the other way round....

I'm first an Igbo man before becoming a Nigerian..
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Kinematics: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2021
BKayy:

[s]Yes that's who we are.
We are grabbing our land back from the thief with no shame.
No shame in fighting for your property[/s] grin

Thief!

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kinematics:

Thief!

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Kinematics: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=102975873][/quote]

Map made in Aba and distributed in Onitsha

So the whole of Okrika including PH South and Ogubolo, Kalabari land including Akuku Toru and Asari Toru, Bonny, Andoni, Opobo, Eleme and 50% of Ogoni land is Ibo land? angry

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by oyatz(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
BKayy:

Bini and Urhobo are landlocked
Lol

The ports at Sapele (presently being acquired by the Nigerian Navy) was built on whose territory?
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by oyatz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kinematics:

Map made in Aba and distributed in Onitsha

So the whole of Okrika including PH South and Ogubolo, Kalabari land including Akuku Toru and Asari Toru, Bonny, Andoni, Opobo, Eleme and 50% of Ogoni land is Ibo land? angry

The Map subsumed several tribes under the closest big tribe and effectively reduce the number of tribes in Nigeria to about 30 tribes.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by oyatz(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Zooposki:
Na Ijaw pesin draw this map. Them occupy the whole of Delta and Edo State. How come?

This are the areas they wish to control when Nigeria disintegrate.

You better draw your own Map and put your people in the desired territories so that everybody will know that you are the ' owners' of such lands.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Kinematics: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
oyatz:

The Map subsumed several tribes under the closest big tribe and effectively reduce the number of tribes in Nigeria to about 30 tribes.

It's an illusionist map, driven by ipig miscreants..

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by oyatz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Judolisco:
there are 16 lGA in kwara state only four out lGA areas do not speak Yoruba baruten, edu, kaiama and pategi... You come here telling me they don't speak Yoruba in kwara state... Ignoramus
Even most people out of these four non-Yoruba LGAs understand and speak Yoruba as a second language e.g Ex-Gov Shaaba Lafiaji speaks better Yoruba than most people in UniIorin.

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by oyatz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
BKayy:

Same as us

You fail to learn from the mistakes of the past.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
oyatz:

You fail to learn from the mistakes of the past.
I've never fought you before so it wouldn't be bad to experience and enjoy it. grin
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
oyatz:

The ports at Sapele (presently being acquired by the Nigerian Navy) was built on whose territory?
Check your map again
Both Urhobo and Sapele are cut off by Ijaw. Nothing gets there without passing through Ijaw land

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by oyatz(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
ken6488:

Let be realistic here

How are these places your territory, like how m

Was there an igbo country that break up and formed Nigeria

Or is it because part speak igbo

Explain in detail how do you guys have asaba or port Harcourt as your territory

The Supreme Leader , Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said so.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by oyatz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Brimstone77:
when was south South (Niger delta) region formed??

Before the creation of State and regions in Nigeria can you kindly post old pictures of maps then..

Maybe that will answer your questions...

Maps don't confer ownership of land on any tribe, more especially maps of African territories drawn by European cartographers centuries ago, many of whom never set their feet on these African territories.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by oyatz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Misterone:
Oya go claim the land now as na your own. you guys are not ready to leave. you are jokers. Claiming Uyo and Portharcourt as Igboland. A MAP is not drawn based on spoken language but based on Agreements Of Nations. Go to Europe, Switzerlanders speaks German, some part of Belgium speak German, Even as small as listcentien they speak German but all these countries are not part of Germany. you think say una go fit use other people head do isiewu, una lie. And these here is why Biafra will never be formed. These smaller nations knowing that Igbos covert their land would seek protection from Nigeria.

Many of them aren't very educated. Have you seen well educated, urbane and experienced elites brandishing such maps as their ethnic homelands?
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
oyatz:

The Supreme Leader , Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said so.
He might be your leader but not mine
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Brimstone77: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
oyatz:

Maps don't confer ownership of land on any tribe, more especially maps of African territories drawn by European cartographers centuries ago, many of whom never set their feet on these African territories.
yet you believe that the same present map drawn by same Europeans determines the land mass and territory of the Igbo nation??

Hypocrite!!!!
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by oyatz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Brimstone77:
yet you believe that the same present map drawn by same Europeans determines the land mass and territory of the Igbo nation??

Hypocrite!!!!

Where did I mention Igbo?
Igbo is an ethnic group and not a territory/region.
Territories inhabited by ethnic groups are fluidy, overlapping and may be difficult to precisely define.
This is why you see indigenous French people in France, Belgium and Switzerland and German people in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and many European countries.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Elliotwaveforec: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
BKayy:

You don't know how funny this is.
So the Bini/Urhobo/Isoko/Ẹdo/ other people that were erroneously calling Ndigbo landlocked were actually the real landlocked people.
They are entirely padlocked by Ijaw.
Lol grin
Come to think of it, ours was wrong but how can they defend this.
I now remember when I was in Benin that Bini people were fighting with Ijaw at towards the southern side. I never knew they were entirely padlocked by Ijaw
grin AdakaBoro8 come and explain this.
How una take padlock everybody?

Padlocked, lol!
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Elliotwaveforec: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
theTranslator:

Stop arguing with them

They know the truth
They just catching cruise

The status quo still remains; Fulani defeated by Inakoju but the British replaced him with a Gambari (Hausa).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Speaker Adewale Egbedun Prevents Policemen From Extorting Money From Youths / Current List Of State Commissioners Of Police / Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.