Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? (13436 Views)

This Shoe Belongs To only One Presidential Candidate In Nigeria. Guess / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship. / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Malawian(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2021
kmcutez:

Do you even know the history of Kwara eg Afonja that you guys so love?
Afonja story is tales by moonlight. Fulani is 90% of the total population of Kwara state. the 10% Yoruba inside are people who migrated from the 5 landlocked South West states. Mind You, Ogun and Ondo Waterfront is Ijaw Land.

5 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
mind you kwara state is neither a Yoruba state no in SW region..
exactly delta state or river is not part of igbo nation or in the south east
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
ok... Hong Kong said they aren't Chinese also...but we are seeing how it works...

If anyone living in Biafra territory says they are not interested in Biafra,we aren't going to force them,all they have to do is vacate our land they can relocate to mars if they want,but igbos aren't gonna leave an inch of our land when leaving..
Prepare for a long period of war with Niger delta,

As we will not leave one inch of our land to biafra

2 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by theTranslator: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2021
HornyTave:

I don't need to reply you. your response shows you don't have idea on the topic.

Good day
Well you just did cheesy

And you don't have anything to say cheesy
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
nothing..

If they don't leave then they must abide by the rule that govern the Igbo nation..
Not going to happen, prepare for war

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:

Not going to happen, prepare for war
Afonja man, we are ready grin

3 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Exactly
They are trying to protect their loot but we Don catch them. They now have two options. Either to surrender with abeg or risk fighting the great Igbo nation. A battle they will lose everything forever
Niger delta will defend its territory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:
Niger delta will defend its territory
Same as us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by theTranslator: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2021
Kmcutez judolisco stop arguing with these ipob guys

They are plain stupid

2 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Who wants you people?
Look at this map and show me where your people's land is in it
kindly state the source of the map
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Same as us
Keep to your 5 states and move on, because even once inch of land you will not get

If care is not taken we will annex onisha to serve as a warning to you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Afonja man, we are ready grin

Proudly Niger deltan

You afonja slang has become stale find some thing new

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:

Proudly Niger deltan

You afonja slang has become stale find some thing new
You aren't even proud of your nation, poor thing.
I can't imagine someone from Obigbo, Asaba, Owerri, Aba or Okigwe calling themselves Niger Deltan.
We can't be named by a fulani man. Disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:
Keep to your 5 states and move on, because even once inch of land you will not get

If care is not taken we will annex onisha to serve as a warning to you guys
You are welcomed to try
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

You aren't even proud of your nation, poor thing.
I can't imagine someone from Obigbo, Asaba, Owerri, Aba or Okigwe calling themselves Niger Deltan.
We can't be named by a fulani man. Disgusting
Stop blaming Fulani for everything

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Let no ipob member deceive

There self that they will get asaba or port Harcourt

If you think you will get those two cities you are leaving in imagination

Just clear your mind off

.what igbo might get only is probably obigbo

Yeah

Long leave the republic
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by atheistandproud(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Malawian:
So is South East "Inland" or "Landlocked"?

It's inland, they have the right of way through the Niger river as stated by international law.

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by atheistandproud(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Simple question are you guys not landlocked?
If you think otherwise, post your map let's cross check

Both the Bini, the Urhobo and Itsekiri all have access to the sea. This was how the whites were able to penetrate inland and colonise us.

No Niger Deltan called you landlocked. Go and direct your anger at the presidency e.g Femi Adesina, Adamumu Garage abi na Garbage and Bashir Ahmed.

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ken6488(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

It's inland, they have the right of way through the Niger river as stated by international law.

Only if Niger delta allows that

They will be paying a fee

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=atheistandproud post=102938641][/quote]
I am seeing more than 4 nations in that map (Bini, Ijaw, Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri)
Highlight Urhobo
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Malawian(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

So because we pointed out that Uhrobo and Bini are in the same category as South East, suddenly we are no longer "Landloclked" but "Inland"? Is nairaland not wonderfull? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by atheistandproud(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Malawian:

So because we pointed out that Uhrobo and Bini are in the same category as South East, suddenly we are no longer "Landloclked" but "Inland"? Is nairaland not wonderfull? grin grin grin

I am speaking for myself and not Nairaland. You're yet to invalidate my point
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Christistruth00: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
kwara was a Yoruba territory but today it isn't..

All the indigenous yorubas in kwara were totally wiped out during the conquest..

Today kwara belong to fulanis by conquest..

No indigenous Yoruba in kwara today..

The ruler of Ilorin when the British arrived was a Yoruba man Called Balogun Alanamu .

The last Emir Momoh had been defeated by the Yoruba Chiefs and had burnt himself alive inside his Palace

Ilorin has Fulani Presence only because the British reimposed the defeated Emir on Ilorin around 1897

Before that balogun Yoruba (Inakoju alanamu) was the actual ruler of Ilorin.

The Emir had been deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

balogun alanamu fought the British and was exiled to Jebba after the British defeated him.

It was the British that reinstaled an Emir in Ilorin after the defeat of balogun Yoruba Inakoju alanamu due to Political Pressure from Northern Emirs .

The Emir of Ilorin had been defeated and deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

The British left at Independence after an agreement was made to have a referendum Kwara State.

The Post independence Government of Balewa and Azikiwe frustrated that referendum by not carrying out the Kwara referendum which should have happened at the same time as the Midwest referendum in order to cripple Awolowo and his Party Politically after Awolowo had been jailed in 1962

Balewa and Azikiwe also didn't Carry out the other referendums agreed with the British before independence meant for the Eastern and Northern Minority Ethnic groups.

Ilorin still has an Emir because of Colonial and Tribal Politics

2 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
into how many parts do u think Nigeria will divide into?
I don't know. I want a Nigeria where federalism will be practised instead of this unitary system we are practicing. Whether Nigeria divide or not is not really my problem. I just want make this country to start developing for me to drive on good roads, regular power supply, walk on the road in the night without me fearing I will be kidnap and other better benefits people in countries like Norway and Germany dey chop.

2 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by theTranslator: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Christistruth00:

The ruler of Ilorin when the British arrived was a Yoruba man Called balogun alanamu.

The last Emir Momoh had been defeated by the Yoruba Chiefs and had burnt himself alive inside his Palace

Ilorin has Fulani Presence only because the British reimposed the defeated Emir on Ilorin around 1897

Before that balogun Yoruba (Inakoju alanamu) was the actual ruler of Ilorin.

The Emir had been deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

balogun alanamu fought the British and was exiled to Jebba after the British defeated him.

It was the British that reinstaled an Emir in Ilorin after the defeat of balogun Yoruba Inakoju alanamu due to Political Pressure from Northern Emirs .

The Emir of Ilorin had been defeated and deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

The British left at Independence after an agreement was made to have a referendum Kwara State.

The Post independence Government of Balewa and Azikiwe frustrated that referendum by not carrying out the Kwara referendum which should have happened at the same time as the Midwest referendum in order to cripple Awolowo and his Party Politically after Awolowo had been jailed in 1962

Balewa and Azikiwe also didn't Carry out the other referendums agreed with the British before independence meant for the Eastern and Northern Minority Ethnic groups.

Ilorin still has an Emir because of Colonial and Tribal Politics

Stop arguing with them

They know the truth
They just catching cruise

2 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by theTranslator: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I don't know. I want a Nigeria where federalism will be practised instead of this unitary system we are practicing. Whether Nigeria divide or not is not really my problem. I just want make this country start developing.
Me too
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Akudaisi: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2021
ken6488:

Leave the past focus on the present
and what is exactly is past and what is the present?
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Judolisco(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I don't know. I want a Nigeria where federalism will be practised instead of this unitary system we are practicing. Whether Nigeria divide or not is not really my problem. I just want make this country start developing.
yeah... But that's impossible unless we have a disciplined leader like Jerry rawlings....we are too divided by ethnic and religious lines....

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
yeah... But that's impossible unless we have a disciplined leader like Jerry rawlings....we are too divided by ethnic and religious lines....
And we need to work on our Constitution too. More power needs to be giving to LG chairman.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by wealthyhenry(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

The Fulani have been around longer than that tho. They lived quietly with their Hausa hosts for decades. When their numbers became high enough, they successfully converted some of the monarchs to Islam.

But that was not enough for some of them. Soon Usman Dan Fodiyo went to collect seal of authority from Mecca and attacked Yunfa, King of Gobir located somewhere in Modern Sokoto state.

Soon Fulani emboldened by this act started rising up and attacking their Hausa rulers. They claimed it was about Islam but they also attacked the Kanem-Bornu empire whose leader Mai Idris Alooma was also staunchly Moslem. It's all a power grab.

Well said. Well, the whole import of this writeup is to let y'all know how power drunk the fulanis are. Dahs all

2 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by shawnfamous(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
HornyTave:

I don't understand their issues with Edo and Delta.

The Urhobo, Itshekiris and other minority in mid Western region are Edoid groups.
I swear bro.. na man u be.. u just School the guy well.
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by shawnfamous(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

How can I be pained about a false proclamation.
We have never been landlocked and will never be
tell Buhari that one.. leave South South out of this. Nor be we do una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis Lingers As Vessels Berth At Lagos Ports / #EndSARS: Police To Promote Officers Killed, Injured During Recent Rampage — IGP / Oshiomhole 2023 - Oshiomhole Dismisses Rumours Of Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.