Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,169 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Father's Day Gift To My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father's Day Gift To My Girlfriend (534 Views)

Lady Receives N90m Alert From Her Man As Valentine’s Day Gift (Photos) / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day Gift To My Girlfriend by olurili(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Today being father's day my girlfriend came to visit me,after eating and gisting,she said happy father's day,please make me feel special,treat me like you are my dad...i said off your cloth and lie down,she lie down naked...then i remove my belt i give her some lashes,....she manage to pack her cloth and escape,when she reach house,she text me thunder fire you,dont ever in your life call me again....please did i do anything wrong
Re: Father's Day Gift To My Girlfriend by chatinent: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Where do all these people come from?

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day Gift To My Girlfriend by Edimakan(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
OP you send me her number so I can act as a caring father to her grin grin grin
Re: Father's Day Gift To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Edimakan:
OP you send me her number so I can act as a caring father to her grin grin grin
Na so u dey like second hand toto grin
Re: Father's Day Gift To My Girlfriend by horlahwaley(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
chatinent:
Where do all these people come from?
i swear, i weak too

1 Share

Re: Father's Day Gift To My Girlfriend by dhameelare(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Is dis suppose to be funny or what?
What has nairaland even turned into
Re: Father's Day Gift To My Girlfriend by Bola146(f): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
dhameelare:
Is dis suppose to be funny or what?

What has nairaland even turned into

Seriously, I don't know sad Most of this kids are still in SS1

1 Like

Re: Father's Day Gift To My Girlfriend by Edimakan(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=102927703]
Na so u dey like second hand toto

You have a corrupt mindset......think positively

(1) (Reply)

Men Fall In Love - Women Do What's Convenient For Them / The House Chore You Hate Doing When You Were A Kid / Find Out Your Love Language In 2 Mins | Free Online Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.