Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

(Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. (426 Views)

Popular Actress Exposes Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses In Nollywood / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by 7victor(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
So many Nigerian men love Tonto because she is always acting crazy.

I remember one movie where Tonto Dike went to visit her friend whose father was the king.

She asked to see the king privately. During the private meeting, she spoke the king into having sex with her.

That was how the king ended up marrying her.

After watching the movie, my neighbor fell in love with Tonto.

He said he had never fallen in love with any girl before, except Tonto Dike.

I think it boils down to acting crazy.

Also most men would be attracted to a woman who acts in a movie such parts as:

(1) Going in to see a male stranger, removing his clothes and forcing him to have sex with her.

(2) A woman who loves a man so much that she kills people to keep/ protect the man.

(3) A woman who loves, respects and adores her husband or boyfriend.

(4) A queen.

(5) A serial killer who kills people with gun, particularly if she is young and beautiful.

(6) Etc.

Although it is only a movie, but it could make some men to fall in love with her secretly.

But it is unreasonable because she is only acting how she is asked to act.

She may not be like that in real life, so falling in love with her for what she acts in a movie, is not reasonable.

Some of what we find attractive in movies are not attractive in real life, for example, a person who kills/serial killer.

But why we love something in a movie but hate it in real life is still a mystery.

Also people secretly fall in love with people whom they see always on the television.It could be broadcasters, actors/actresses/footballers.

It is just an opinion.

Share your thoughts.
Re: (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by Sonnobax15(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Guyman wey go fall in love with actress just be like who go plant mango tree for middle of road tongue.
Re: (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by 7victor(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Guyman wey go fall in love with actress just be like who go plant mango tree for middle of road tongue.

Ok Sir.
Re: (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by AoifeNightfall: 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Men love toxic ladies. I don't know why they pretend.

They lie that they love submissive women but deep down they know submissive women bore them.
Re: (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
its called a FANTASY, and there is nothing wrong with that.....so long as you understand that its just in your head and completely different than real life. many will look up to these actors/singers etc but will marry their neighborhood bread seller and/or panel beater.
Re: (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by TarOrfeeek: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

They lie that they love submissive women but deep down they know submissive women bore them.

This is the anthem of broken women

That is the reason 99.9% of toxic masculine women (called feminist) are unmarried.

If men loved dominant women, all feminist would have been married.

Nature never lies. Lies are not natural.
Re: (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by 7victor(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

It is true that men love women who have a mind of their own.

They love independent woman.

Particularly if such men are married to women who are dependent on them and who don't have a mind of their own.

Maybe initially they love submissive and dependent women, but after they have tasted such women, they realized they are in love with independent women who are not submissive.

It has to do with the changing nature of human desire.

Even if they divorced the submissive and dependent women and marry the independent and non submissive ones, they would soon begin to desire the submissive and dependent women.

That is why it is good to tame our desires, otherwise it will continue to turn us.

Taming the flesh as the Bible says boils down to taming our desires.

So it is not that men love toxic women. They just feel the desire to taste the toxic women, particularly if they have seen enough of submissive women.

I have seen a man who is the owner of a company. All her female staff are submissive and obedient.

But this man is dating one girl who would not hesitate to slap and insult him.She has an athletic hands and looks confident. She is not shy or submissive. That is the kind of girl the man loves.
Re: (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by 7victor(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
its called a FANTASY, and there is nothing wrong with that.....so long as you understand that its just in your head and completely different than real life. many will look up to these actors/singers etc but will marry their neighborhood bread seller and/or panel beater.

Alright.
Re: (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by pussyphilia(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This is the anthem of broken women

That is the reason 99.9% of toxic masculine women (called feminist) are unmarried.

If men loved dominant women, all feminist would have been married.

Nature never lies. Lies are not natural.
Nature never made any man dominant! It is all man-made ideas.

Some of those dominant ladies you talked about are simply confused! You'll see a lady who knows she is dominant instead of looking for a submissive guy, she go still dey look for trouble by looking for another dominant man. At the end it will be war between them until the marriage scatter. Let every one find who suit them. If you as lady know you're hotheaded, look for a coolheaded guy and versa versa.
Re: (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by 7victor(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
pussyphilia:
Nature never made any man dominant! It is all man-made ideas.

Some of those dominant ladies you talked about are simply confused! You'll see a lady who knows she is dominant instead of looking for a submissive guy, she go still dey look for trouble by looking for another dominant man. At the end it will be war between them until the marriage scatter. Let every one find who suit them. If you as lady know you're hotheaded, look for a coolheaded guy and versa versa.

Very true my brother.

There is a girl called Faith who was in love with a hot headed boy.She was also very hot headed.They used to fight till they broke up.

During her NYSC in my former school, someone suggested she should marry one gentle boy who really loved her. He loved her because she was hot headed.

The boy thought that as a meek person, he should marry a hot headed girl.

Do you know the girl refused by saying the boy is too gentle for her.

A girl who broke up with a hot headed boy still believed she could only accept a boy who is hot headed.

I have come to conclude that meek and hot headed girls prefer hot headed males. No girl ever want a meek boy.

Maybe there are very few meek girls who are attracted to meek men because they see their nature in those men, since some people like seeing another person with the same character as themselves.

But I doubt whether those meek girls would choose a meek boy over a hot headed boy if given an option.

They may love you but may not want marriage if they have other suitors to pick from.

Among matured women in their late forties upwards, you may find some who love meek or submissive men. Because such women have tasted the hot headed guys in their youths. They have finally come to realize that meek guys are not bad after all.

At that age, they are more assertive and they may appreciate meekness in men.

1 Like

Re: (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. by 7victor(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Kai This Life No Easy At All / Precious Feeding FFK Oha Soup(throwback Video) / Needing Suggestions For Christmas Gift To Give My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.