Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund (12828 Views)

Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Shaev7(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2021
The fraud in this government is much. They distributing funds to the Northerners. I was at a business centre last week in Lagos, you need to see the number of aboki okada riders that came do biometric on Npower. Later another one came in and I engage in discussion, he told me he has been receiving 20k monthly from FG for about 3months, he even showed me the recent alert. He said one of his friend received 500k two weeks ago, the same Okada rider in Lagos. He told me many of them receives money like that and they were registered for the payment platform.
So this country is a huge scam under this government and many politicians are cashing out on this

1 Like

Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Gbagura: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Deceit everywhere. No wonder they never approved mine till date.
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Gbagura: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Shaev7:
The fraud in this government is much. They distributing funds to the Northerners. I was at a business centre last week in Lagos, you need to see the number of aboki okada riders that came do biometric on Npower. Later another one came in and I engage in discussion, he told me he has been receiving 20k monthly from FG for about 3months, he even showed me the recent alert. He said one of his friend received 500k two weeks ago, the same Okada rider in Lagos. He told me many of them receives money like that and they were registered for the payment platform.
So this country is a huge scam under this government and many politicians are cashing out on this
That's why you will never see any Hausa or fulani clamoring for secession cos one Nigeria favors their lazy asses a lot. They will give you 101 reasons why Nigeria should be one hence they are the ones taking from where they never sowed. One day, everything go scatter. These leeches can't rip us for ever.

1 Like

Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by LightUpWithKemi: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2021
No be today, we don move.

Still on my legit hustling, guess what it is...................
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by chaloskyx: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2021
BUHARI HAS TOLD YOUTHS UNLESS YOU BEHAVE HE WONT GIVE YOU YOUR POCKET MONEY LOL
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by ogascomax: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2021
I applied for it but yet to get anything from them. Those guys are funny. They are just scamming her citizens. I was qualified for it.
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Olumiday15: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Every government officials spending what’s dedicated to the youth won’t live to spend it amen

1 Like

Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Hollorunwa: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Bros, please no vex, shey slay queen offend you before abi � den don break your heart before? Because i no understand why you Nail your point so much on slay queen �
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by IMASTEX: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Bossontop:
undecided
The remaining go soon disappear into thin air like.......

[img]https://media1./images/9e9fdd1ebe593f3adf24b829a0f5a989/tenor.gif?itemid=3377649[/img]
Go soon or has disappeared.
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Tepidir: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Mtmike(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Money that is in the hands of politician and civil servant in the ministry
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by kraftysprouts: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Rickywardell332: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Billions flying everywhere we never see shishi. you need land in Rivers state umuechem etche lga i have 2plots for sell. Contact me wasapp and call. 090. 794. 23938.
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by hybridblood07(m): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2021
If you see opportunity, you sefto loot. Corruption dey our blood
Jesse6:
If i just reason the kind money wey these people dey loot since 19s
E dey pain me
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2021
Gbagura:
Deceit everywhere. No wonder they never approved mine till date.

The truth is that some were approved while some were denied from ALL regions. Let's not condemn something because we didn't gain from it.
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by m140(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2021
GodSaklek:
Where are those money? Those stolen money still come back to people but to brainless slay queens.

Slay queens in Nigeria benefits from this stolen money most because they dates senators,Chiefs,Ministers,Honourables, Alhajis,DPO etc, they spends half of stolen money lavishly to buy cars,houses etc for side chicks,slays queens,Nollywood actresses etc,and the laters whos comes from poor families will flunt expenses jewelries,cars,houses on internet,they will caption it with "Hard work paid off,see what God has just done for me",yet they have no sources of income but they depends on stolen money from politicians.

You no go talk finish

1 Like

Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Samiking(m): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2021
We have suffered in this country oh
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Jesse6(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2021
No be everybody
hybridblood07:
If you see opportunity, you sefto loot. Corruption dey our blood
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by ogedozie90: 7:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Koforidua Koforidua
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Since April 6 they sent message on my email
" My loan Application have been submitted for review and approval" and I haven't received any amount.
All these government monies no dey reach me at all I haven't received anything from government I don't fill forms tire baba God make I receive small plz I really need money to grow my business

2 Likes

Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by hybridblood07(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Na so una dey talk. When you reach there your mindset go change.
Jesse6:
No be everybody
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by neighbourhud: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2021
And the 3bill must have been released reluctantly undecided
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by seyz91(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2021
You no lie

It's a pity sad
Mysticwebb:
Same corruption intended actions. N12b approved, only N3b released. Instead of disbursing the released N3b, they disbursed N1.6b and kept the balance.
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by seyz91(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2021
You said it all

Can't be said any better
GodSaklek:
Where are those money? Those stolen money still come back to people but to brainless slay queens.

Slay queens in Nigeria benefits from this stolen money most because they dates senators,Chiefs,Ministers,Honourables, Alhajis,DPO etc, they spends half of stolen money lavishly to buy cars,houses etc for side chicks,slays queens,Nollywood actresses etc,and the laters whos comes from poor families will flunt expenses jewelries,cars,houses on internet,they will caption it with "Hard work paid off,see what God has just done for me",yet they have no sources of income but they depends on stolen money from politicians.

Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by seyz91(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2021
cheesy
LeeSantos:
Wahala,they don't even have the fund. No wonder they are asking heaven from candidates. Thumb print your finger, scan Ur eyes, clean Ur tattoo, submit NEPA bill, check if BVN is correct. All requirements and it's only 3bn they have in their pocket.
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Gbagura: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Siwel25:

The truth is that some were approved while some were denied from ALL regions. Let's not condemn something because we didn't gain from it.
How do I join bmc? Cos I know this job is paying you guys.
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Jackyz: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Endsarz
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Perfectman91: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Hizzy:
Since April 6 they sent message on my email
" My loan Application have been submitted for review and approval" and I haven't received any amount.
All these government monies no dey reach me at all I haven't received anything from government I don't fill forms tire baba God make I receive small plz I really need money to grow my business

You said everything I would have said

1 Like

Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by authority2006(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Berezuski:
Oga Dare.
If the BVN was used for age verification, how come persons of over 35yrs of age were registered?

No way my brother. The truth is that many people registered for bvn and opened accounts with reduced age. Once you input bvn, it automatically brings your DOB if you are 35 or below. But if you are above, your details wouldn't be fetched.
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2021
There was absolutely no need @ the bolded.
Grace001:
It’s not new, don’t be surprise that slots for this loans are given to their families and friends.

Useless country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi CoS and Philanthropist Asuku Celebrated By Nigerians on His Birthday / Sad News: Fatal Car Accident Along Auchi Okene Road / Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.