Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund (12827 Views)

Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2021
These are the kind of things the youth like you should be protesting online about because it is easy to get proof.

But...No!
Only to be cursing Buhari up and down.
seyz91:
You said it all

Can't be said any better
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Lies!!!!!
Shaev7:
The [s]fraud in this government is much. They distributing funds to the Northerners. I was at a business centre last week in Lagos, you need to see the number of aboki okada riders that came do biometric on Npower. Later another one came in and I engage in discussion, he told me he has been receiving 20k monthly from FG for about 3months, he even showed me the recent alert. He said one of his friend received 500k two weeks ago, the same Okada rider in Lagos. He told me many of them receives money like that and they were registered for the payment platform.
So this country is a huge scam under this government and many politicians are cashing out on[/s] this
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by authority2006(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Shaev7:
The fraud in this government is much. They distributing funds to the Northerners. I was at a business centre last week in Lagos, you need to see the number of aboki okada riders that came do biometric on Npower. Later another one came in and I engage in discussion, he told me he has been receiving 20k monthly from FG for about 3months, he even showed me the recent alert. He said one of his friend received 500k two weeks ago, the same Okada rider in Lagos. He told me many of them receives money like that and they were registered for the payment platform.
So this country is a huge scam under this government and many politicians are cashing out on this

Stop being sensational Mr Man.
The 20k that guy talked about was probably that 1000 jobs per local government which is 20k for three months. Are you telling me that you didn't know that southerners are receiving it too?

The 500k is also correct. And likewise, I know some people around me who got it too here in the south.
I got 225k last year August while brother in the neighbourhood got 325k!

The current Npower batch C currently going on, senators and reps slots beneficiaries down here in the south are already doing biometrics without writing any test. Their ID Reference number looks like this: NPWR/NA1/.......... That NA stands for National Assembly.

Many of you seems to know what is going on in the north more than you know what is going on in your immediate environment. I know how much some people down south realised from the Survival Fund, no need to loud it here.
I know some people down south who participated in the Npower batch A and B but already did biometrics for batch C. Just dey there and be whining about north the parasites vs South the hosts.

Soon, some people across the nation will be collecting Conditional Cash Transfer, 6 months at a go. I'm sure that you don't anything about that too!
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Skmoda(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2021
GodSaklek:
Where are those money? Those stolen money still come back to people but to brainless slay queens.

Slay queens in Nigeria benefits from this stolen money most because they dates senators,Chiefs,Ministers,Honourables, Alhajis,DPO etc, they spends half of stolen money lavishly to buy cars,houses etc for side chicks,slays queens,Nollywood actresses etc,and the laters whos comes from poor families will flunt expenses jewelries,cars,houses on internet,they will caption it with "Hard work paid off,see what God has just done for me",yet they have no sources of income but they depends on stolen money from politicians.

You said it all without missing any statement.
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
What do you expect or think?
He has shared the rest with his family and friends!
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by murade: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Many people I know registered for survival fund and they were verified but paid no kobo
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Jeetech01(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Just imagine
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Perfectman91:

You said everything I would have said
Bro I really want them to disburse the money
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2021
authority2006:

Stop being sensational Mr Man.
The 20k that guy talked about was probably that 1000 jobs per local government which is 20k for three months. Are you telling me that you didn't know that southerners are receiving it too?

The 500k is also correct. And likewise, I know some people around me who got it too here in the south.
I got 225k last year August while brother in the neighbourhood got 325k!

The current Npower batch C currently going on, senators and reps slots beneficiaries down here in the south are already doing biometrics without writing any test. Their ID Reference number looks like this: NPWR/NA1/.......... That NA stands for National Assembly.

Many of you seems to know what is going on in the north more than you know what is going on in your immediate environment. I know how much some people down south realised from the Survival Fund, no need to loud it here.
I know some people down south who participated in the Npower batch A and B but already did biometrics for batch C. Just dey there and be whining about north the parasites vs South the hosts.

Soon, some people across the nation will be collecting Conditional Cash Transfer, 6 months at a go. I'm sure that you don't anything about that too!
Good morning sir
The sent me mail " my loan application has been submitted for review and approval
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Perfectman91: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Hizzy:

Bro I really want them to disburse the money

Honestly, I hope it gets to us this time. Let's keep waiting for the training invite
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2021
Perfectman91:

Honestly, I hope it gets to us this time. Let's keep waiting for the training invite
Okay bro
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Spidermon: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
GodSaklek:
Where are those money? Those stolen money still come back to people but to brainless slay queens.

Slay queens in Nigeria benefits from this stolen money most because they dates senators,Chiefs,Ministers,Honourables, Alhajis,DPO etc, they spends half of stolen money lavishly to buy cars,houses etc for side chicks,slays queens,Nollywood actresses etc,and the laters whos comes from poor families will flunt expenses jewelries,cars,houses on internet,they will caption it with "Hard work paid off,see what God has just done for me",yet they have no sources of income but they depends on stolen money from politicians.

Very correct.
I always tell my friends that at least 5% of the yearly Nigerian budget indirectly goes to extracurricular YANSH
Re: Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Gbagura:
How do I join bmc? Cos I know this job is paying you guys.

I hardly post here. Check again. I'm stating FACTS. My brother in-law and sister were approved but I didn't get and we are all in the same state. My friend got the SME grant too so I only stated the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Dickson Shares Food To Bayelsa Residents As Christmas/New Year Gifts / As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim / Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.