Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man (52566 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by eedimo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingosytex:
Women should also zip up and start rushing into marriages if they are not ready to be submissive and loyal.
A whole lot of failed marriages ain't really the fault of the man.
No man can cope with an arrogant, proud and egoistic woman. undecided undecided undecided
"STOP" rushing you meant to say.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Daniiel: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
True sha
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bros we have good fathers in naija, just becos yours was bad doesn't mean mine is.

See sauce like poop.

6 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by KingDash: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
see as e be sef... unkept muhfucker.

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by TotoGame(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
F
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Obere4u: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Apart from me who else don't understand what this man is saying?

Apparently, it's only you that don't understand him

7 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
post=102937968:
Update From . COM

Tie your manhood with rope if you are not ready to take care of a child - Nigerian chef slams fathers as he dedicates pot of turkey sauce to his mother on Father's Day.

While millions of people across the world were celebrating Father's Day on Sunday, June 20, by paying glowing tributes to their fathers, a Nigerian chef, Effizy Code dedicated the special day to his mother, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The young man also took the opportunity to call out African fathers who have shunned their responsibilities and left the task of catering for their families on the women.

"Even if today is fathers day I still dedicate this pot of turkey sauce to my mom a million times over, and I don't regret saying that cuz she's the most amazing thing in my life, And I just wish my unborn children won't say such about me," he wrote.

"The thing is African fathers should learn to make their kids and children proud of them, cuz u can only give credit to someone who truly deserves it. if u ask 90% of the same thing I just said they will agree with me that most African fathers are not even worthy to be called fathers, with the way they treat our mothers, leaving them to care for the children alone as if the women brought the children into the world themselves,"

"If u are not ready to take full responsibility of a child don't bother bringing one to the world, in fact tie ur manhood with rope, plz no body should come into my inbox to ask me why I speak in such harsh tones about fathers, whoever want to be called a good father should work on himself n learn to be responsible for his actions."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: HIS FACEBOOK PAGE

TRUTH ONLY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by addictiv(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Funny holding men responsible when only women can determine if they want to have a baby or not irrespective of the man's desires.

12 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Johel(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
post=102937968:
Update From . COM

Tie your manhood with rope if you are not ready to take care of a child - Nigerian chef slams fathers as he dedicates pot of turkey sauce to his mother on Father's Day.

While millions of people across the world were celebrating Father's Day on Sunday, June 20, by paying glowing tributes to their fathers, a Nigerian chef, Effizy Code dedicated the special day to his mother, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The young man also took the opportunity to call out African fathers who have shunned their responsibilities and left the task of catering for their families on the women.

"Even if today is fathers day I still dedicate this pot of turkey sauce to my mom a million times over, and I don't regret saying that cuz she's the most amazing thing in my life, And I just wish my unborn children won't say such about me," he wrote.

"The thing is African fathers should learn to make their kids and children proud of them, cuz u can only give credit to someone who truly deserves it. if u ask 90% of the same thing I just said they will agree with me that most African fathers are not even worthy to be called fathers, with the way they treat our mothers, leaving them to care for the children alone as if the women brought the children into the world themselves,"

"If u are not ready to take full responsibility of a child don't bother bringing one to the world, in fact tie ur manhood with rope, plz no body should come into my inbox to ask me why I speak in such harsh tones about fathers, whoever want to be called a good father should work on himself n learn to be responsible for his actions."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: HIS FACEBOOK PAGE

The young man is on point...many fathers are useless,but the young ladies we have around now are more useless than useless itself.

3 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Nuelito: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by TotoGame(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingDash:
see as e be sef... unkept muhfucker.

Lolz....wat else do you expect from a female guy that cooks for a living

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yorubas will say " when a child is doing well, he belongs to the dad, when he behave otherwise, he's his mother's son"

"Tomo ba dara, ti baba e ni, Toba ku die ka too, ti iya re ni"

I wonder why the cycle keeps moving despite the level of education and civilization....some fathers are just cruel while others are angels.

If God has blessed you with an Angel father or hubby, please appreciate what you have, cos , Okunrin gidi sowon, kareni ba joruko loku nigboro.

2 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Nerro042: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Just a little error at the beginning. Everything else he said is as clear as the moon

2 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Kalubolt(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
You that want to become a good man and father still sagging at this your age

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by 900warriorz: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Op, you are very right...Me now, I no wish the man anything coz the guy don too fuckup

That's why I'm gonna be the best father in the world to my kids
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by alizma: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
My fellow men in the house, if you must have 4 children, marry two wives that are doing something, let them have two each and be there for them as husband and father to the children. There is a reason for that.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Osebanjo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
There are bunch of men worldwide, whole lot of them taking care of kids all by themselves. Never heard or seen so much negativity from them.. Those irresponsible women were not to sew the p**sy lips? Or better not donate their womb? Let us all be reasonable e dakun. Haba

7 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Godilla: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Oga me I no understand his point big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Ajah489(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Very True my bro!
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by BabbanBura(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingosytex:
Women should also zip up and start rushing into marriages if they are not ready to be submissive and loyal.
A whole lot of failed marriages ain't really the fault of the man.
No man can cope with an arrogant, proud and egoistic woman. undecided undecided undecided

You gat some heavy points bro

2 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
obembet:
Yes ooo.. just that na those useless jobless youth dey big cassava . I pray for man that has everything sha
... Gift this one to your Boyfriend on his birthday grin grin grin

That will send him a message grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by uche393: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Most fathers just dey Bleep up
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by alizma: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
900warriorz:
Op, you are very right...Me now, I no wish the man anything coz the guy don too fuckup

That's why I'm gonna be the best father in the world to my kids
cool
Pray for God's grace and embrace wisdom in whatever you are doing. some bad father never pray to be bad.
Men, do not let your emotions deceived you into marrying a woman who can not feed herself independently.

2 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Teejay13(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
I hear you
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Naijaolosho2: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bola146:
Bitter truth grin grin Father of 4 children here are still looking for side chick cheesy cheesy cheesy

You got a problem with that?
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by 900warriorz: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
alizma:

Pray for God's grace and embrace wisdom in whatever you are doing. some bad father never pray to be bad.
Men, do not let your emotions deceived you into marrying a woman who can not feed herself independently.

Yes oo my brother....very important.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by end1999constitu(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What he cooked looks delicious grin grin

Longer longer nor go kee you

grin grin
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Deicide: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
still

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.