Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man (52564 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Udokabestluv will soon collect Nairaland from seun.

Why Do You Say That Bro
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by LINTUNE(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
But I won't lie..naija married men de worry o..I saw I respected so much ,with his side chic yesterday...even if u de play away match, at least there are some days that u should dedicate to ur family na , how can a married man with wife and children,be taking his side chick for shopping on father's day,..when I saw the man,u just weak...me I won't say I am perfect o, or I won't cheat,but haba, there are occasions I'll need to appreciate my future wife and children,spend time with them... everything no be to provide money o..
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Tokkson: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
ParpahSeventy:

I already checked the data base, and they confirmed same thing, cause I remember seeing it somewhere before, it was specifically said that most countries of the world have a larger percentage of women compared to men, and they were specific about China and India just like I read around last year or late 2019, putting the percentage of men at 50.58% or there about and the women at 49.42% (these figures of mine may not be accurate but close).
And then to think how large the population of China and India is you should know that they will have a significant effect anywhere population is talked about and they are added.
I haven't read anywhere where the male folks are higher in number than women in Nigeria, am hearing it from you for the first time.
Moreover, population is NEVER evenly distributed in any part of the world, in a certain society, the number of males maybe greater than female and vice versa, and then your Society affects you more than the world at large, the population distribution in Brazil, Comoros, Djibouti, Cape Verde anywhere name it has no effect on your own society and how the population of sex distribution is done in your environment, so when Someone is talking about his environment, the word population is inconsequential.

I just got to confirm that of Nigeria male population is slightly higher too, 99:101.
I concur on this.

Nice take.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Mindlog: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tokkson:

Men are slightly more than women both in Nigeria and globally. I wonder where you guys always get this wrong notion from..

Even the last census in Nigeria has more males but they feel more comfortable with the ignorance. Even the last census in Nigeria conducted 2006 reflected more males even UN's recent data reflected same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Bryanobi: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
I fear Etche people cos your brothers sabbi resell land........Especially Igbo Etche.
Rickywardell332:
Oga women has two days in a year. Men has just one to celebrate them, you still carry am give your mama. Wat ever your Dad did pls forgive and move on....... If you need a land in Rivers state Etche LGA Umuechem . I have 2plots for sell close to the road side . Good location for fish farming and poultry . Buy and Build area also. If you are interested hit me up. 090. 794 23938 whatsapp or call. Thanks.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Tokkson: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mindlog:

Even the last census in Nigeria has more males but they feel more comfortable with the ignorance. Even the last census in Nigeria conducted 2006 reflected more males even UN's recent data reflected same.

It suits their narrative
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by bjtinz: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
obembet:
Yes ooo.. just that na those useless jobless youth dey big cassava . I pray for man that has everything sha

And u like big cassava, no?
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Gfskw: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Close your pussy and stop demanding from men if you aren’t ready for baby
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by obembet(f): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
bjtinz:

And u like big cassava, no?

Don't corrupt me
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by bjtinz: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
obembet:

Don't corrupt me

grin grin kiss
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingosytex:
Women should also zip up and stop rushing into marriages if they are not ready to be submissive and loyal.
A whole lot of failed marriages ain't really the fault of the man.
No man can cope with an arrogant, proud and egoistic woman. undecided undecided undecided

FLESH AND BLOOD DID NOT REVEAL THIS TO YOU
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Emeka71(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Rickywardell332:
Oga women has two days in a year. Men has just one to celebrate them, you still carry am give your mama. Wat ever your Dad did pls forgive and move on....... If you need a land in Rivers state Etche LGA Umuechem . I have 2plots for sell close to the road side . Good location for fish farming and poultry . Buy and Build area also. If you are interested hit me up. 090. 794 23938 whatsapp or call. Thanks.
3 days.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by IAMPEDRO: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...understand the niggarz pain

There is no need of tieing with rope....the problem is that most niggarz not capable of taking care of a child bangs pussy and throw caution to the wind

You can bang but nor loose guard after banging or before banging..

If you can't take care of a child then don't insert your fertile dickkk into a juicy fertile pussy and ejaculate inside ....there is condom....there is withdrawal method....there is calculations of ovulation....even if you ejaculate inside....don't feel I don't care....follow up to avoid pregnancy...tell her to squat to make the sperms flow out....after that tell her to mix salt and water and drink...salt +water can kill the remaining sperm....
See medical doctor oh lol......... The way Some spermatozoa are stubborn the same way some zygote are.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by breezeng: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
I am so sorry for this guy.
He must be from a broken home.
I can see him as a product of such system.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by gfelo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
People get gut to abuse their father, Father Pele, I ve never seen any that abuse mother before, irrespective of what their mother did, even if their mother are prostitute they can never abuse her, but every day children abuse their father so pathetic
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by cmikel: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ken4040:
6 bottles of beer for u.

Very true.

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Prettylima(f): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Apart from me who else don't understand what this man is saying?
I do sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.