Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! (5358 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Latest legs in town ( photos ) / Lady Opened Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Panties -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by italkng: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Maci Currin, a 17-year-old from Texas in the US, has broken the Guinness World Record for the woman with the longest legs. Her left leg is 135.3cm long, and her right leg 134.3cm long

https://www.italk.com.ng/news/video-the-girl-with-the-longest-legs-in-the-world.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Joanney: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
shocked
Haba
Who created her?
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by zed7: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
She also has unusually long arms and a very long neck.

1 Like

Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Silvernus2020(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
at 17,........
Oh! Nairaland please approve stickers shocked
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Cholls(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
My brothers abeg make una check if na your papa I don check no be my papa

Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by DoctorDree(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Long tinrin����
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wow shocked
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Mohlara1: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Register your business through a team of managerial experts and accredited CAC Consultants.

We have helped thousands of entrepreneurs power their ambitions by registering their businesses under the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C).

Our registration include:
•Business Name
• Limited Liability Company.
• Churches, mosques, and schools, etc.
• Non-Governmental Organizations.
All registrations and documentations are all fast, reliable, and dependable.

Contact Us For Your TIN Also.
Calling number/Whatsapp: 08121446681

italkng:
Maci Currin, a 17-year-old from Texas in the US, has broken the Guinness World Record for the woman with the longest legs. Her left leg is 135.3cm long, and her right leg 134.3cm long

https://www.italk.com.ng/news/video-the-girl-with-the-longest-legs-in-the-world.html
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Juliusmomoh: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Imagine bring her inside then boom, her leg collape your fan during missionary
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
italkng:

Woaw!

Even her feet would be very big.

This is real Iroko or Tontirin cheesy
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by 2shaw: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
If na me get this height. I go chop get better body,draw tattoo,carry dreads,build my muscles,fly armless shirts all the way. Sheybi na stop and search ba. Oya make I come down officer.
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Cerebellum: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Chai!

As I tall reach... I fall shocked
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Khd95(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
she will also have the deepest pudendo, dont ask me how i know undecided
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by peppermint7(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
If this one reach orgasm bros.
The way the legs go shake ehn

Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Joanney:
shocked
Haba
Who created her?

Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Luv19: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Onyi22(f): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Odunolumide(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Joanney:
shocked
Haba
Who created her?

Na me
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by richmond500: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
This one can be in two different countries at same time
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Malawian(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
italkng:

I know one Northern governor wey go stand up give this babe head. Danboroba.
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by siofra(f): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers abeg make una check if na your papa I don check no be my papa

Na my papa, wetin happen?
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by KingDash: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
If this girl do leg over.. no be here.
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Generalwoodz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nepa CEO
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Afamsi: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
She belong to the ostrich family. Her botanical name is ostrihuman longinus.
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by urchcoded(m): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
U have to stand up while she's on her knees for doggy
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by nowepa9075: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
cheesy grin
siofra:

Na my papa, wetin happen?
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by illicit(m): 1:19am On Jun 22, 2021
urchcoded:
U have to stand up while she's on her knees for doggy

tongue
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by tydi(m): 2:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Date her and she will walk you into money grin
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by NotFarFrom: 2:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Joanney:
shocked
Haba
Who created her?
your fafa
Re: The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! by Conner44: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2021
if you jam this girl on the road and try to chyke her, she will just hiss and walk over you

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. / Very Romantic (pix) / How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.