Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. (5354 Views)

My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2022
A girl I scoped recently is coming to spend the weekend with me. It's not like I haven't lash a girl before but I have NEVER had a girl sleep over in my house.
Please, guys, she wants to spend Two days with me - in my house!
What should I expect?
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by tayo60(f): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2022
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by MadamVanessa(f): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2022
shocked

Be a gentleman

Don't rush to have sex with her unless she give you all the sign that she needs it

Feed her well

Wash her undies

Incase sex should occur, don't fail to give her head except, she refuses you to go down on her

When she's about going, give her nothing less than 20k

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Cazzim(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Be a gentleman

Don't rush to have sex with her unless she give you all the sign that she needs it

Feed her well

Wash her undies

Incase sex should occur, don't fail to give her head except, she refuses you to go down on her

come oo nah who do you all this things self, that person is really wicked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Cazzim(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2022
nijaomegacode:
A girl I scoped recently is coming to spend the weekend with me. It's not like I haven't lash a girl before but I have NEVER had a girl sleep over in my house.
Please, guys, she wants to spend Two days with me - in my house!
What should I expect?

what if she die under the period she will be at your place

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Cazzim:

what if she die under the period she will be at your place
I was hoping you tell me about how they use the toilet, eat, drink, sleep etc.
Not this death assumption.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Be a gentleman

Feed her well

Wash her undies

Wash her undies? Why would I do that or give her heads?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Choilila: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Is she the one?

https://www.nairaland.com/7235332/im-scared#114864921

Scared I might not love her or I might stop loving her or I might break her heart or I might hurt her somehow. I'm scared that shes falling in love with me.

Why would you love her when the Black nigga in you ve tested the Vagina.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by EmzyT: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Profmetoo: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2022
First of all, get like 2 of your guys wey get brain to come your house and gist with you guys, tease her and make her feel welcome. She'll feel safe with you and wants to come again.

Secondly don't rush for sex on first night except she initiates it herself. Some over the top action would do for first night. Sleeping over isn't sex escapade.

Thirdly, get ready to feed her. So buy food stuff at home. Cook for her on the first day except she insists to enter the kitchen.

And lastly, use protection.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Manna4Gurls: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Be a gentleman

Feed her well

Wash her undies

When I thought I have seen it all;Boom SIMP pro max shows up.
How can you give this advice to someone as if she's doing him a favor.
No bi hunger wey wire am to remember say somebody toast am B4
Be calming down you Eve gender

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by marlow1962(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Profmetoo:
First of all, get like 2 of your guys wey get brain to come your house and gist with you guys, tease her and make her feel welcome. She'll feel safe with you and wants to come again.

Secondly don't rush for sex on first night except she initiates it herself. Some over the top action would do for first night. Sleeping over isn't sex escapade.

Thirdly, get ready to feed her. So buy food stuff at home. Cook for her on the first day except she insists to enter the kitchen.

Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Boogyman557: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool for it is written, in the book of WEEDIOLOPHY..

Wen the TIME COME, u will surely know wat to do, as for now leave the rest for nature and allow ur PREEK do the JUDGEMENT wen the TIME COMES..

Mean while, WEED business don really pay me dis year ooo!

I don buy laptop still put game inside..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Choilila:
Is she the one?

https://www.nairaland.com/7235332/im-scared#114864921

Why would you love her when the Black nigga in you ve tested the Vagina.
No. I kept this one specially for marriage. I won't chop her now, until I pay her Bride price.
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:

Wen the TIME COME, u will surely know wat to do, as for now leave the rest for nature and allow ur PREEK do the JUDGEMENT wen the TIME COMES..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Demn!
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Profmetoo:

Correct gee
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by EmiDon11: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

When I thought I have seen it all;Boom SIMP pro max shows up. How can you give this advice to someone as if she's doing him a favor. No bi hunger wey wire am to remember say somebody toast am B4 Be calming down you Eve gender
i didnt laugh
I'm just showcasing my shoe

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Install the CCTV bro, remember we are your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2022
@MadamVanessa
Lol bad bitch
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Dfynboi: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Expect getting infection if you go raw

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Be a gentleman

Feed her well

Wash her undies

Oga oh untop wetin. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Maynnmann: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Be a gentleman

Feed her well

Wash her undies

You are living in your fantasy that’s why you are where you are now

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by henndukwe18: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
so na u b dt guy wey day light up weed for nl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by henndukwe18: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
nijaomegacode:

No. I kept this one specially for marriage. I won't chop her now, until I pay her Bride price.
she go make u chop am ds night

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Mercury12(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
nijaomegacode:
I was hoping you tell me about how they use the toilet, eat, drink, sleep etc.
Not this death assumption.
Aren't "they" humans like you or do you use or do these things you mentioned differently? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by HopeNeverDies: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Is that Not Winning Eleven? grin shocked
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Sparrk007(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Be a gentleman

Feed her well

Wash her undies

who open gate for this one
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Crampyblood(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
So it's Tuesday and she's coming by weekend and you're preparing for her visit now??

Who do u this thing e no go better for am cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Gadafii: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mumu question, you should expect two nights and days of non stop fasting and night vigil
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Shedrack777: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Be a gentleman

Feed her well

Wash her undies

i totally support and agree with you. but if i'm the op, i'll rather not let her come than take YOUR advice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Exkandayee(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Mugu you still deh play ps2,,,,na The year 1990 that game come out,na analog b that, you need to be stonee,,,egede
Re: My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. by Demonicus: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You and PES or FIFA dey quarrel?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? / Is There A Reason Why We Can't Have More Nigerian Men Like This? / Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.