Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) (23036 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / All Touts Should Go Register For Skill Training,bans Keke Union -Anambra Govt / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by handiriwamadi(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Arrewa:
Meanwhile.... Peace Is gradually returning back to Borno state.
I love what this man is doing in his State. Kudos to you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Okay ..can we just make this man minister of works and then Make Osinbanjo president ..
They are always different when they get up there bro.
Ww thought Fashola will replicate what he did in Lagos nationwide.
Now how much is your NEPA BILL
Me i have disconnected NEPA self

Amaechi is has even done better in his own ministry.
FG has a way of changing this people
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by KingBosco(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
3 seconds everywhere don turn to ashes grin grin grin

Nice move thou
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Akalia(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
MikkieEl:

Another religious fanatic.
We go get sense last last.
You got me all wrong man. I am neither a Muslim nor of Northern extraction but I appreciate good work when I see one. Governor Zulum stands out among his equals.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Yahami(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
If Yahaya Bello actually execute a project up to this standard in kogi state after his 6years in office I won't have against his presidency.
NL need to tell the world the true story of kogi state under bello
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

They are always different when they get up there bro.
Ww thought Fashola will replicate what he did in Lagos nationwide.
Now how much is your NEPA BILL
Me i have disconnected NEPA self

Amaechi is has even done better in his own ministry.
FG has a way of changing this people

From day one I knew fashola was a fraud and warned many times here ..Fashola that couldn't complete a mere 35 km Lekki Epe express road in 8 years even after budgeting 35 billion for it ...from that point I knew he had nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by MARKone(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
The Governor dey try, in spite of the challenges he is facing. This is a project the chicken and chips Abia governor should should emulate, but he would prefer Dominoes pizza and chicken Republic.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by ArcFresky(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
This guy should be president
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by oviexcels(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Educationalserv:
oil rich delta state ....no comments
you dey fear ? Comment na
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by ArcFresky(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

From day one I knew fashola was a fraud and warned many times here ..Fashola that couldn't complete a mere 35 km Lekki Epe express road in 8 years even after budgeting 35 billion for it ...from that point I knew he had nothing to offer

Chaii, it's ignorance that is doing you, you don't understand the country we live in.

If you want to do right, 100 people will be against you.

À man wanted to tarr my street, local govt officials said he should bring #50 million. His own money oohhh.

Now, back to road completion, any project you want to do, even for the people that will benefit, u must settle....

You must settle the boys, you must settle the chief, you must even settle the whole village so that people won't steal and destroy ypur equipments.

Tell me how there won't be exorbitant cost and delays.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by NewBeijing(f): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nic e
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kudos to him, how I wish Niger State governor will learn from him
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
LegendHero:
Wait, where is Zulum seeing all this money for projects?

I salute this governor. His colleagues in other states would have used the insecurity as a tactics not to carry out any project and embezzle all the money.

He’s been in it before the insecurity. Zulum seems like a man who has his people at heart. The only Notherner after Yar‘dua who’s earned my respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Bluffly: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
They should make good use of it and not just display buildings. A good step in the right direction anyways
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Obaseki come and see your mate.
Great edifice!
Kudos to zulum

1 Like

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Panda7(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
with our oyel money
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by dmbb: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
tamdun:
Don't forget borno is currently enjoying special status, aside from allocation,zulum is getting money to rebuild Borno from fed givt
And he is using the money trensperantly
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Perfectbeing:
I hope they take me to Bornu state for my youth service.
You shall be posted to guzamala, monguno, malam fatori or ngala.

Say Amen
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jeffyblaq:

You shall be posted to guzamala, monguno, malam fatori or ngala.

Say Amen
Well, I don't know those places. All I know is that I would love to be posted in Bornu for my NYSC. That's where I would love to serve my father land..
If humanitarians go to war torn areas and survive then I will survive by God's grace.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
ihatebuhari:
probably suicide. You don't need to wait why not take a jump? Eko bridge is wide open
People are making it i Bornu and surviving. I can too. By God's grace.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bokoharam has left borno, they are now into kidnapping of school children

The money they get from that venture I pray they don't use it to start bokoharam part 2

Within one hour the damage they will do on this facility will be a eye sore
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Elfaris(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I used to complain about north alot, until I discovered that I am whining for nothing. I cannot change the north. but I can change myself,

I stopped speaking hausa to hausa boys and started every conversation with Igbo, they were kind of shocked,

I don't speak English to any aboki, never, I speak my Igbo language, then the aboki would look for a middle ground which is English or pidgin.

it has benefited me alot, and I cheat them a lot with that strategy,

especially mai suya, they pity you and think you are illiterate.

sometimes I pretend to be dumb, I approach them and they will sell something of 500 to me for 200.

be smart. when life gives you lemon, make lemonade

Wow, I bet that has improved the quality of your life. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Lecturebidz(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
sageer1706:
Wait ooo... I want to understand something, maiduguri that I know is not an industrial state and I'm sure it's federal allocation them depends on, how come this governor is just doing things and the rest are busy making noise and accusing the federal government of their failures
Talk about the benefits of terrorism.
Bokoharam may be a heist to draw resources to the North. You never can tell.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Akharmony: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
He has the fear of God and the love of his pple in his heart.. May Almighty Allah keep him safe and reward him abundantly. We pray Almighty Allah brings peace back to every part of the country
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by lafiagi007: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I used to complain about north alot, until I discovered that I am whining for nothing. I cannot change the north. but I can change myself,

I stopped speaking hausa to hausa boys and started every conversation with Igbo, they were kind of shocked,

I don't speak English to any aboki, never, I speak my Igbo language, then the aboki would look for a middle ground which is English or pidgin.

sometimes I pretend to be dumb, I approach them and they will sell something of 500 to me for 200.

And you're proudly saying you cheated. Just know that it's just in the nature of the Hausas to be kind not because of your perceived "sense of cheating", if you think I'm lying, try the same with an Igbo man you'll know that you don't have sense. Sometimes I feel like not being kind to people because of people with this kind of thinking, you help someone instead of appreciating the help, he thinks he's smarter than you. Better start appreciating people's kindness bro and stop thinking that you're outsmarting them.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Jeetech01(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wow, this man is really working for the good of Borno state.

How I wished all other state government will be like this man
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by marvel2real: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
I will never forget the good governor, he sent us state alawee even after we pop.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by richmond500: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
ArcFresky:
This guy should be president
they won't allow him, definitely not after a northern man.

U feel he should be vice while Osinbajo become president, then after that, he should be president while Umahi become vice.

Wike should never smell Aso rock except he is going to collect allocation
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Hustle4Naira(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Bros, you are ruthless.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
[s]
Arrewa:
Meanwhile.... Peace Is gradually returning back to Borno state.
[/s]

Keep deceiving yours.....peace is returning when all the youths in the north have relocated to the south to ride okada and be constituting nuisance all over.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by JaneYave(f): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lord, my Governor just need one- tenth of Zulum's understanding. When people were voting Governors, where went our wisdom? The food basket is virtually empty. Nothing praiseworthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzodimma Allocates Brand New Buses To Ministries, Department & Agencies (photos) / Tribunal Grants Ize-iyamu And PDP Order To Inspect Election Materials / President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.