Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) (23031 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / All Touts Should Go Register For Skill Training,bans Keke Union -Anambra Govt / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by nick50(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Western education is sin
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by nitt: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Any governor that says he doesn't have money to develop his state is a stinking liar and a thief.

Zulum is one governor that I know that spends more time outside his office than in his a.c'd office.

The man is always on the road attending to government work. He always says that he wasn't elected to sit inside the a.c office & so there are a lot of problems to solve and work to be done.

The man is a shining light in our governance space.

If Nigerians didn't love thieves and rogues leading them, Zulum will be given automatic ticket to run the entire country.

But alas! Nigerians love the thieves and rugs and they turn around to abuse, complain and insult them.

Are Nigerians nor cursed!
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Educationalserv:
oil rich delta state ....no comments

Relax there's money in Borno.

House rent is more expensive than ph
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Fahdiga1: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
why always using your two monikers to comment on a single thread? That's not a smart thing to do. I wonder who you're trying to dodge from.
Point to my other moniker
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Point to my other moniker
FarahAideed
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
FarahAideed

That one na lie ..
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
While poor states in the SE are passing out wheelbarrow and cement pans for skill acquisition.

War or no war, BH or no BH, Borno state is fast developing.

Quality and credible leadership is all that matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Fahdiga1: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
FarahAideed
Are you sure?
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

That one na lie ..
You know that's true and I know almost all of your other monikers including Ozaoekpe.
Fahdiga1:
Are you sure?
Lol. You even forgot to switch accounts before replying me.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Fahdiga1: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

That one na lie ..
No mind am

1 Like

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Fahdiga1: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
Whole poor states in the SE are passing out wheelbarrow and cement pans for skill acquisition.

War or no war, BH or no BH, Borno state is fast developing.

Quality and credible leadership is all that matters.
Shut up. East is still better than the whole north
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up. East is still better than the whole north

You are entitled to your fake ipobian opinion.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by sageer1706(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lecturebidz:

Talk about the benefits of terrorism.
Bokoharam may be a heist to draw resources to the North. You never can tell.
Also talk about the extra allocation (crude oil) and I'm very every state do collect security vote...
Pls say something else
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
nitt:
Any governor that says he doesn't have money to develop his state is a stinking liar and a thief.

Zulum is one governor that I know that spends more time outside his office than in his a.c'd office.

The man is always on the road attending to government work. He always says that he wasn't elected to sit inside the a.c office & so there are a lot of problems to solve and work to be done.

The man is a shining light in our governance space.

If Nigerians didn't love thieves and rogues leading them, Zulum will be given automatic ticket to run the entire country.

But alas! Nigerians love the thieves and rugs and they turn around to abuse, complain and insult them.

Are Nigerians nor cursed!
You are right.

The man is always out on the road..
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Fahdiga1: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
You know that's true and I know almost all of your other monikers including Ozaoekpe. Lol. You even forgot to switch accounts before replying me.
Oga what's that your favourite beer again? You seems to get high anytime you sip it
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
You know that's true and I know almost all of your other monikers including Ozaoekpe. Lol. You even forgot to switch accounts before replying me.

My guy trust me you don't know anything grin
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

My guy trust me you don't know anything grin
SalamRushdie, I do.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
SalamRushdie, I do.

You do what?
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by goooze(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Osinbajo/Zulum ticket is the best bet presently.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Well, I don't know those places. All I know is that I would love to be posted in Bornu for my NYSC. That's where I would love to serve my father land..
If humanitarians go to war torn areas and survive then I will survive by God's grace.
Itz OK..
You shall be posted to any of those places mentioned in maiduguri.
Amen
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
goooze:
Osinbajo/Zulum ticket is the best bet presently.

I kid you not
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
SalamRushdie:

You do what?
gringrin See the speed you rushed with to logon to this account
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by zigzagluv: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Development funds to rebuild the north after boko haram disaster
LegendHero:
Wait, where is Zulum seeing all this money for projects?

I salute this governor. His colleagues in other states would have used the insecurity as a tactics not to carry out any project and embezzle all the money.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
gringrin See the speed you rushed with to logon to this account

Log on? I wish you could put me upto speed because I am lost here ...
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Log on? I wish you could put me upto speed because I am lost here ...

Don't mind him please , he thinks me you and Fadiga are the same person cheesy...him don loss
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by engrjohnson50(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
I hope it would not turn to abduction center for those agents
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by freegaza(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Well, I don't know those places. All I know is that I would love to be posted in Bornu for my NYSC. That's where I would love to serve my father land..
If humanitarians go to war torn areas and survive then I will survive by God's grace.
You are very smart and know what is going around you. Many Southerners are in Borno living in Monguno, Ngala, Banki, Damasak and earning millions. Many people were able to earn what they cannot earn in the civil service even after working for 30 years, build houses and own properties in 4-5 years. I am very certain you will make it here base on your determination. Don't listen to Nairalanders some of them have never been out of their villages. Majority of youth corpers that serve here do not want to go back because of the opportunities here. And for your information, there are 195 NGOs In Maiduguri and you will certainly get a job in one of them. Wishing you all the best and I pray NYSC post you here
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by sirdick17: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I used to complain about north alot, until I discovered that I am whining for nothing. I cannot change the north. but I can change myself,

I stopped speaking hausa to hausa boys and started every conversation with Igbo, they were kind of shocked,

It mean they have good heart and u have ........
I don't speak English to any aboki, never, I speak my Igbo language, then the aboki would look for a middle ground which is English or pidgin.

it has benefited me alot, and I cheat them a lot with that strategy,

especially mai suya, they pity you and think you are illiterate.

sometimes I pretend to be dumb, I approach them and they will sell something of 500 to me for 200.

be smart. when life gives you lemon, make lemonade

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jeffyblaq:

Itz OK..
You shall be posted to any of those places mentioned in maiduguri.
Amen
Ok
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by muhdfaruq(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
freegaza:

You are very smart and know what is going around you. Many Southerners are in Borno living in Monguno, Ngala, Banki, Damasak and earning millions. Many people were able to earn what they cannot earn in the civil service even after working for 30 years, build houses and own properties in 4-5 years. I am very certain you will make it here base on your determination. Don't listen to Nairalanders some of them have never been out of their villages. Majority of youth corpers that serve here do not want to go back because of the opportunities here. And for your information, there are 195 NGOs In Maiduguri and you will certainly get a job in one of them. Wishing you all the best and I pray NYSC post you here
let me tell you the truth,an average hausa man can dash you his last kobo,they are goid at giving things.It's not that you are doing them wayo.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by Jeetech01(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Weldone my honorable prof.
Re: Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) by MightySparrow: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Arrewa:
Meanwhile.... Peace Is gradually returning back to Borno state.
The blood of the innocent people killed by Uthman Dan Fodro in jhhad is crying for vengeance. Borno will never no peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / Tribunal Grants Ize-iyamu And PDP Order To Inspect Election Materials / Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.