Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Left For Me, Buhari Should Continue After 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Left For Me, Buhari Should Continue After 2023 (415 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left For Me, Buhari Should Continue After 2023 by Zetra7: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Now you southerners must be bewildered with such statement but the truth remains that the country is at a quagmire, Buhari or no Buhari , it will remain the same...

Why?? Cause our problem is in the structural foundation and can ONLY be fixed by total overhaul and rebuild.

Now here is the reality - the Northerners whether intentionally or unintentionally does not favour overhaul and rebuild since they believe that the new system will be of disadvantage to the north..

So my point is this, from the onset of Buhari's regime until now, the nation is on down spiral journey, near collapse of economy, operations of non state actors , cries of secession , corruption, expansion of terrorist movements and so on has become a reality even our treasured human resources are fleeing the country so the question is, where is this heading to?

But notice that the mantra of real restructuring has become louder, I believe with Buhari and his squad still in power , a time will come like USSR when it will all cave in, as no resources will be available to even run the government for a month, then Liberation will come.

1 Like

Re: Left For Me, Buhari Should Continue After 2023 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
The way you almajiri people hype buhari as if he is a god...
Make i tell you people only if nigeria will remain together till 2023...
Re: Left For Me, Buhari Should Continue After 2023 by stupidmod3: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Zetra7:
Now you southerners must be bewildered with such statement but the truth remains that the country is at a quagmire, Buhari or no Buhari , it will remain the same...

Why?? Cause our problem is in the structural foundation and can ONLY be fixed by total overhaul and rebuild.

Now here is the reality - the Northerners whether intentionally or unintentionally does not favour overhaul and rebuild since they believe that the new system will be of disadvantage to the north..

So my point is this, from the onset of Buhari's regime until now, the nation is on down spiral journey, near collapse of economy, operations of non state actors , cries of secession , corruption, expansion of terrorist movements and so on has become a reality even our treasured human resources are fleeing the country so the question is, where is this heading to?

But notice that the mantra of real restructuring has become louder, I believe with Buhari and his squad still in power , a time will come like USSR when it will all cave in, as no resources will be available to even run the government for a month, then Liberation will come.

u write so well, u had an education but u are not educated
Re: Left For Me, Buhari Should Continue After 2023 by princemillla(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
So sad 2 people above me fail to get the gist from Op

2 Likes

Re: Left For Me, Buhari Should Continue After 2023 by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Are you been sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Left For Me, Buhari Should Continue After 2023 by stupidmod3: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
princemillla:
So sad 2 people above me fail to get the gist from Op
dey kill ur self dey go u hear

(1) (Reply)

World Not Ready To Absorb 240 Million Nigerians If Nigeria Collapse, UN Warns / Nnamdi Kanus Arrest Causes Stares To Nigerias Gov. As IPOB Match For Mnk. / FG Mindful Of Challenges In Oil And Gas Industry – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.