Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years (62935 Views)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by OmoOshodi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Picture of the woman over dried puna or I don't bilivit

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by wunmi590(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Rotentik19:
And u are sure she has not been doing all of those ?

cheesy
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by thuxzwda1: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Sergioaguero: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
bukatyne:
Hahahahahaha!

Charging manhood kwa? grin shocked

You are a married to a man, live with him, care for him, interested in sleeping with him and you have not succeeded in four years?

Lo tepa mose ma.

Make he use fast charger like infinix o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by ordainbuzz(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
paymentvoucher:
I know it can’t happen in Nigeria.

The only good thing about this country is to have good Sex and relax your mind for another breaking news!
Bros u bad oo,that's the only remedy to bad news, Bleep while expecting the latest breaking news
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
I really don't understand this marriage thing, it brings out the beast in men sometimes, all of a sudden the attraction just goes away.. Lord have mercy.
Is that ur experience?
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by paymentvoucher: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
ordainbuzz:
Bros u bad oo,that's the only remedy to bad news, Bleep while expecting the latest breaking news

It’s better than Hight blood pressure bro grin
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Doutimi101: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
I really don't understand this marriage thing, it brings out the beast in men sometimes, all of a sudden the attraction just goes away.. Lord have mercy.

And it brings out the best in women Una dey talk sha!
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by horgarzer(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Junnior:

If it brings out the beast in men, what does it bring out in women?
OLOSHOISM
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by vickydevoka(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
That's not true. Take time and study men. If u give men head ache which most women do, he will stop getting attracted to you. He will rather be in beer parlour till 11pm than to come face u n ur wahala
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by spiralwedge(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
He's prob HIV positive. A good man, doesn't want to infect his wife
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by irijuola: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Faller:
This one that Power supply is not constant in Nigeria....It might take 2 more years for the Manhood to be fully charged.....

I remember when my neighbor charged his own
....It took him 5 years.... E no even full sef grin

You just no well. Really! smiley
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Lassbati222(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
It has been used for ritual purpose....if you know you know
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Smooyis(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Something is wrong somewhere. However, there is nothing God cannot do. Pray the more.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Women too like sex sef

He is no longer attracted to you. Abi person no dey tire to chop one kind of food every time
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Qatar2022: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
And it hide devil in women , can't you see how stupid you sound?
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by dave234(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/Hot-wife-cries-as-her-husband-starves-her-of-sex-for-4-years/dmbz05z

Maybe you at fault,women are weaked,by the time they have child they will not starve man,which will lead man to have another woman out side,it from experience, happened to me.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Qatar2022: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Junnior:

If it brings out the beast in men, what does it bring out in women?
Stupidity, like the one she just display here
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Chochovini: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
rita25:
charging his manhood kai this is daam funny pls where can i charge my womanhood to get it to full bar as it is na last bar remain grin grin grin grin grin
. Na which kain charger you dey use abeg?
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Queenserah26(f): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
He is charging his manhood kwa shocked
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by polite2(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
This man must have something deep in his thoughts
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Ritzybeauty(f): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Qatar2022:

And it hide devil in women , can't you see how stupid you sound?

It was just my opinion and not compulsory you agree to it, must you be a fool to make stupid comments to prove yourself or what
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Skoopy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/Hot-wife-cries-as-her-husband-starves-her-of-sex-for-4-years/dmbz05z

Sometimes it's deeper than we imagine.

Do you know the husband may have contacted a disease which he doesn't want to infect his wife with, but he's too scared to let the cat out.

Perhaps she should deep further and maybe ask questions in that Iine.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Tareq1105: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:
His manhood to be charged grin

Werin we no go hear for the life

Woman your husband is charging his manhood with another oshere out there...

My advice for you is you too get a houseboy make him charge your own HOOD for you

In yoluba it is called two ge four

Don't they have Generator Set at home?

Why going our to charge?

The woman should remain patient bcoz the man will soon be fully charged.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Chochovini: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
wallarwallar:

I need dis woman location. Can someone help to get the address. 4years without sex she has turn virgin again .. Abeg help somebody to help somebody
. Ha! You want to go Bleep another man‘s wife
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by lasisi69(f): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
bastardmod:
Maybe you once used his manhood to insult him.

You probably once told him his manhood doesn't charge
grin

So he is getting back at you by telling you he has sent it for charging

Wetin else make I talk? grin cheesy cheesy
Psychologically, you must have witnessed this; to get your answer. So, tell us, what's your story?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Chochovini: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Picture of the woman over dried puna or I don't bilivit
. Baaaad nigga. So you wan see another man‘s wife toto before you believe her story.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Sometimes some women can do what will make the men to loose interest in having sex with their wives. Some women are very terrible too. Make mamalet get patience for baba to fully charged his battery nah.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by zomoears(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Economy hard o!

So after all the hustle, you get home and your home is just a house because your wife does not give you peace… how attraction want take remain? Personally I cannot mate a lady that nags me a lot. Mentally we are disconnected already! P***s cannot rise to the occasion again when mental attraction is gone.

I am not saying she nags, but since it’s a discourse, I throw in my 2 cents.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Gfskw: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Littlefingerjp: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.