Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years (63014 Views)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by okoroemeka(m): 3:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

When the woman who used to dress nicely, spray the different perfumes, perform wild sex stops doing all that and switches to wearing wrappers and doing the usual marriage tasks or work the attraction drops.

When the man has sex with the same woman, typically with the same styles over and over again, the attraction drops.

When old age sets in and the once firm breasts and skin begins to drop, sag and wrinkle the attraction drops.

When the stress of children and bills begins to occupy their minds, the attraction drops.

When men get fat and lose the ability to maintain their bodily function, the attraction drops.
I don't think all those factors can stop an instrument as proactive as a dick not to work for 4 years, clearly the man has a medical problem and don't want to discuss it with his wife,I could remember when a have a really bad foot problem, due to the shock and pains the dick remained silent for 3 weeks,no amount of charging can start it,after the body started to heal itself the dick started working again, involuntarily.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Dumte(m): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Where is the woman's face let's see if she marketable
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2021
DOES THE MAN KNOW THAT HE CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Johel(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/Hot-wife-cries-as-her-husband-starves-her-of-sex-for-4-years/dmbz05z

Truth is,the man masturbates often and has lost the desire for real sex with his wife,he prefers masturbation.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Madam look well, hubby don't do rituals.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Madam look well, hubby do rituals.
Dumte:
Where is the woman's face let's see if she marketable

Don't you see the guy is into rituals, he can't sleep with his wife.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by cardoctor(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2021
His battery must be very low.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by ify1237: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Prayer is the key woman
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Samaruguy: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2021
kingsceedon:
The woman no well ooo, even with all the hardship people are going through in this miserable ZOO, you still dey disturb the gentleman with wide open hole, please allow the gentleman to hustle and look for what both of you will eat for goodness sake

Problems no dey finish....even with or without sex
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Mankezi(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2021
The voltage is very low taking the man so long to charge it to 100 percentage.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by skedy1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
lasisi69:
He has used it for rituals... Brace up, wealth coming your way in 3 2 1......

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by John7dick: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2022
There are many reasons a man might deny her woman the sweetness of his pleasure. Maybe the prick might be small like candle, him wan make am big but needed a break so that him go come back full force, to return and give it to her harder! harder!! harder!!! as the women always do wanted
But every woman experience this first need to discuss with the partner and pour out her mind, idea and solution in love

Although some people has survived this and now talk about it, but some people survive and remain silent.. Alot of persons has deals with unimaginable pain but sit calmly besides you without the willingness to talk it out unless encouraged. Although it might sounds funny, but the woman needs to find out the root of their problem. This can only be done without looking for whom to blame for their own error. Therefore I recommend you talk it out to a listening ear. No matter what happens don't say something about your husband's bedroom prowess that will affect his self esteem during, after or before intimacy. Saying things like "he is only interested in satisfying himself, he doesn't know how to put me in the mood" instead let her sit and talk with her man in the most polite way as possible, seeking for solutions
For issues like this
Write to Jpoahunl13@gmail.com if you need someone to talk to for guide and advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.