Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years (63005 Views)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by coded250: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Now fully charged shocked even over charged grin grin
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by bastardmod: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
lasisi69:
Psychologically, you must have witnessed this; to get your answer. So, tell us, what's your story?? undecided undecided undecided

I knew somebody would say this grin

However I haven't. I just think this is likely what may make a husband givebsuch an answer to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by danuzochukwu: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
But women always pretend as if they don't like this thing called sex, why are they complaining if being denied.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by lasisi69(f): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
bastardmod:

I knew somebody would say this grin

However I haven't. I just think this is likely what may make a husband givebsuch an answer to his wife.
hmm, I don't believe you but, then again, you owe me no explanation tongue
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Gambit23: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by hope4nigeria(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
He is really charging his manhood.

e put am for light
pictures of the husband then I will tell what is really going on
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Kaybae(f): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
I really don't understand this marriage thing, it brings out the beast in men sometimes, all of a sudden the attraction just goes away.. Lord have mercy.
.I'm telling you, sometimes it's painful
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Kaybae(f): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
paymentvoucher:
I know it can’t happen in Nigeria.

The only good thing about this country is to have good Sex and relax your mind for another breaking news!
don't say that, it's happening, some married women just smile outside but inside them na hell ooo

1 Like

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Jeetech01(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nothing we no go hear for inside this our country Naija
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Okortor: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
The woman must had one time denied him sex hence the pay back...
For every reaction, there was an action.
Trust me..she never start.. lol.
The man don get better side chick wey de service am Wella. So no need for her shakara again.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Okortor: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol are u a married woman?
Kaybae:
don't say that, it's happening, some married women just smile outside but inside them na hell ooo
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by bastardmod: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
lasisi69:
hmm, I don't believe you but, then again, you owe me no explanation tongue

When I was making that post I knew someone would swear I've had a similar experience, or even think I'm the husband of the woman grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Zinpat: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Theicecode(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
[s]I really don't understand this marriage thing, it brings out the beast in men sometimes, all of a sudden the attraction just goes away.. Lord have mercy.[/s]
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Theunbothered: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
I really don't understand this marriage thing, it brings out the beast in men sometimes, all of a sudden the attraction just goes away.. Lord have mercy.

When the woman who used to dress nicely, spray the different perfumes, perform wild sex stops doing all that and switches to wearing wrappers and doing the usual marriage tasks or work the attraction drops.

When the man has sex with the same woman, typically with the same styles over and over again, the attraction drops.

When old age sets in and the once firm breasts and skin begins to drop, sag and wrinkle the attraction drops.

When the stress of children and bills begins to occupy their minds, the attraction drops.

When men get fat and lose the ability to maintain their bodily function, the attraction drops.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
abi e get HIV undecided
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by lasisi69(f): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
bastardmod:

When I was making that post I knew someone would swear I've had a similar experience, or even think I'm the husband of the woman grin
lol.... cheesy
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by phemmyfour: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Beauty fades
The beautiful ones are yet to be born
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Akinsazy1985: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
This topic is deeper than something to just laugh about, it's deeper than what y'all are thinking, maybe the man has used it for money rituals for the benefits of their family.... anything and everything is possible o
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by winner37(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
how are we not sure enough that the engine will not knocked..
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Orpe7(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
He probably has an incurable disease he doesn't want to infect you with
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/Hot-wife-cries-as-her-husband-starves-her-of-sex-for-4-years/dmbz05z
She probably used to weigh 120lbs but now weighs like 300lbs +; my man’s sexual attraction to her is dead.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by davies(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Akpuobi1:
HUSBAND, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR THAT?

embarassed����
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by davies(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Akpuobi1:
HUSBAND, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR THAT?

���
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
My question is the opposite.. what will make a woman starve her husband for close to 5 yrs of sex...

What are the reasons.. Is masturbation one?
Apart from medical reason... what are the reasons and can people in this situation sustain their marriage or still be in the marriage...
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
It's very likely the man is reacting to an act of infidelity on the part of the wife. Different men,,,, different punishments.

Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 22, 2021
coded250:
Now fully charged shocked even over charged grin grin

The attached pic is graphic,,, too irritating. Please remove it now or I ban you!
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by calcal: 12:16am On Jun 22, 2021
Your husband wants child no more. do family planning.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by EmekaA125(m): 12:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Lol......most ladies usually act like they don't need sex or may need it only when they wanna get pregnant. Well, it all depends on mutual understanding.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by redsun(m): 12:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

That is why marriage is hard. It's difficult to continue to love one thing over and over again.

As soon as the woman finds an alternative, the guy will start missing it. It is a game and it's always good to be in the middle of on top. Being at the bottom is game over.
Re: Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years by ddeola: 2:14am On Jun 22, 2021
The man is either wicked or seriously sick down there but lack the honesty to disclose. 4 years , some women go don do "thingz" which you cannot crucify them for when dem no b sister nun. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.