Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) (71223 Views)

Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt / Peace At Last: Emiliano Sala Is Finally Laid To Rest In Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Our own here are fathering babies with any hole available.

MITCHEEW
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by panini(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:
Wow. Nice. God bless him.

Which one Nigerian players do for naija here? Someone should point me to any.

Kanu Heart Foundation was big that year. Let's not forget Ahmed Musa, Ighalo's efforts and the many others the news won't carry. God bless them all

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yet our footballers keep asking and taking from us. angry
They're only best in oppression.

God bless Ahmed Musa anyway.

Everything is just doing us as a country
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Sariel(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:

Does Kanu heart foundation count?

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Gjmff: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ph
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by OmoManU: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Now is this not good one compared to dorime amino club gengs
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by amstamon: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
donbachi:
Our own dem....na bet companies dem dey open.
Taking from the poor with a false promise of making them rich by staking the last coin they have instead of giving to them. Stupid and greedy footballers we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by kindlyheart: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
the name reminds me of calculus
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Jodera: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
cry
Honesty111:

Moses Simon did borehole sha in a community.
But mehn, Mane na real Gee, I've lost count of how many charitable deeds like this he's done for his country.
If only African players can be like mane, at least, our country go dey better small small

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by ibedun: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
nonxo007:

Kindly let me tell you a story, I was in Lagos some years back and stayed with a very well to do brother of mine who lived in a very beautiful mansion, surrounded by so many other beautiful mansions but the road leading to this cluster of mansions was in a very deplorable state. So I asked him "bros can't you repair this road from your personal pocket or all the wealthy men in this area join funds together to work on the road ? His answer was "if you try it you'll block someone's means of looting and create enmity with the "powerful person", so to live in peace they all avoided fixing the road until the government is ready to do it.

Here we go again, NONSENSE!!!

When will stupid Nigerian people realise that we are the government? Why is it that your useless uncle and his equally stupid neighbours are willing to stand by while helping people to steal OUR COLLECTIVE resources? And they all standby like cowards suffering and wallowing in underdevelopment and poverty in silence?

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Egbi2020: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
VanBommel:
emenike and some others have done a lot in their states. Even ahmed musa from edo state built a pitch and some other facilities in kano.
He just completed one too in kaduna State AHMED MUSA NEIGHBORHOOD along Yakowa way after janruwa junction sabo. A Christian dominated area at that.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by jojothunder: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Our Nigerian stars and celebrities to do same not to flaunt luxury cars.
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by emilo2bad: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
VanBommel:
emenike and some others have done a lot in their states. Even ahmed musa from edo state built a pitch and some other facilities in kano.
Musa is not from Edo state but his mum is Edo woman and father from kano state

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Honesty111:

The marry and marry and Instagram war and Twitter war
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by senm117(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
See people for roof
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by cunny88(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Very exemplary entertainer, not wizzy and davido who keeps flashing wads of cash and choicest cars without making any impact in d lives of their fans
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Theicecode(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
VanBommel:
How is Ahmed musa from Edo states, make una stop dis nonsense
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Though I'm a man utd fan I'll never stop loving this guy. Very humble and talented and above all a giver. I wish Nigerian players can replicate half of Mane has done for his pple

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Theicecode(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Judolisco:
Senegal is a very serious country destined for greatness... Dem Don cancel senate because they see it as useless... Make Nigeria do d same thing... Why will u be earning 30mill for doing nothing
If Nigeria cancel Senate make I bend, dis country wey dey corrupt like tomorrow no dey

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
I just like this guy. He cares a lot about his people

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Obsession4u: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Buhari will soon travel to Senegal

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by castrokins(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Meanwhile Mikel Is Busy Campaigning For Hahaha Bello

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
ibedun:

When will stupid Nigerian people realise that we are the government? Why is it that your useless uncle and his equally stupid neighbours are willing to stand by while helping people to steal OUR COLLECTIVE resources? And they all standby like cowards suffering and wallowing in underdevelopment and poverty in silence?

I was very polite in making my comment and I meant no harm but just to make you see another side of the rot in our nation, but here you are cursing, is it necessary? Would it take a thing from you if you made your point without insulting anyone? Well don't take this attitude to the outside world as you wouldn't go far with it. Stay safe bro.

Moreover in your own little environment what have you done to impact lives or change the current situation around ? Man don't allow the things you see in Nigeria lead you to depression yeah? People dy enjoy for this country �

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by derecho(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
ibedun:

You can make your point without calling his/her uncle useless.

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nice one, more money in his account.

It's good to give back to society, the prayers wey dem go dey pray for am sef na something.....Even when he's gone he will still be remembered.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Okocha brought gambling to ruin lives..

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by onomeabuja: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
donbachi:
No be lie joooor ( no be them even own am , na ambasador them be) dem still de follow cut our ticket haba nigeria footballers, which way nah embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by greencard: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Give out your old books to younger students

Give out ur unused shoes, clothes and other wares you' don't use anymore

Pay Tfare for strangers on danfo with you

Speak nice words to people around you

Encourage people to better their self

Etc

You don't have to reach MANE status before you can touch lives, JESUS wasn't rich HE only gave out what HE has , today He is a household name .

Charity they say begins at home ,

touch a life today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
donbachi:
Like who
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by wasol: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
mysportdab:
Liverpool star Sadio Mané has officially commissioned a hospital he built in his home village of Bambali in Senegal.

Mané has given the hospital which cost €530,000 to the Senegalese government.

Mané and Senegal President Sall spoke about the development of a new hospital in his hometown a few months ago.

Mane is the son of the late imam of the village, and he plans to support Bambaly in its economic development.

He also plans to build a post office and a petrol station in the region.

Mane has already built a high school for the village.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H33L4o5UNVc

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Oziadayiokuku(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Very nice one,more grease to your leg......
Re: Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.