Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger (38547 Views)

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by DiagnoPolitics: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
There is nothing in these almajiris feeding on carpet grass on their "greenland", the south has tried for them so they should enjoy their vegetable while buhari lasts. grin

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by RulerIAm(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo
Mannabbqgrill
IJOBA11:
THE SYSTEMATIC ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI BORORO HERD TERRORISTS AGAINST HAUSA ETHNIC TRIBE IS UNDER-REPORTED

CC
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
AHIBOILANDGAS
HELINUES
MONOGAMY
ASGARD73
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
FRLUKAS

THOSE FULANIS MENTIONED ABOVE SHOULF QUICKLY COME HERE AND TELL ME WHAT HAUSA ETHNIC GROUP DID THAT WARRANT THIS BARBARIC AND ETHNIC CLEANSING THAT FULANI HERD TERRORISTS ARE CURRENTLY CARRYING OUT IN THE HAUSA VILLAGES sad
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by BCD2much(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Abba114:
you have never been to north but u always assume we support him over here. u use your own mentality and judge us because you know if its your tribal man at the top no matter how hard he made the situation u will still support him, we dont have this mentality here in the north we dont love and support him as u always think #mtsww

You do not no my tribe nor my base, don't be too quick
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by legendsilver(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igbos eat grass too...
Mostly those from Ohafia, so no big deal here
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by godofuck231: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sai baba, your 17th salvation is at hand , 4+4 = 8 grass
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by calcal: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
It will be difficult for the north to survive without the Ibos oil.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Gval123: 1:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Don't look for the devil elsewhere, he is in Nigeria. He multiplied himself and has always and is still in government today. The devil is the government of Nigeria since we gained independence. He's name in Nigeria : POLITICIANS. Na that name them day call devil for Nigeria
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by ultimateprof: 1:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Kastina and Okene and bad news be like 5&6.

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by vineyardfarms: 2:06am On Jun 22, 2021
TruthHurts1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/hunger-forces-children-feed-grass-mum-looks-katsina-community

@ lai mohammed - garba shehu- adesina - over to you. This is happening in the president own state - katsina. Hunger has force children to feed on grass as mum looks on in katsina state. KEY WORD - HUNGER - INSECURITY. Has this administration lifted 10 million persons out of poverty?? Has this admin provided security to her citizens?? Is twitter the cost of all these?? RATE YOURSELF! ! ! ! !
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Reeses: 4:03am On Jun 22, 2021
400 years more for sai baba.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Reeses: 4:04am On Jun 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Sai baba till rapture take place
Ndi 4 + 4

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by LegendHero(m): 4:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Life is combat.

After hardship comes ease. Heard some people lent a hand of help to the woman and her children. Nice one.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Solsix(m): 5:14am On Jun 22, 2021
LegalWolf:

I had actually wanted to start by insulting you. But in a second thought, I feel it won’t do neither me nor you any good. More importantly, I’m Fulani and my culture preaches decorum, tact and wisdom.

That said, it surprising many southerners think the north is monolithic. They’re are over 80 million Northerners. Less than 13 million voted for Buhari. Does that strike something in your brain? So if one Northerner is in pain or suffering, how sure are you that he voted Buhari? Don’t you see that it is stupidity to deny his humanity just because he fell in the demography of those who voted Buhari?

Again, in case you didn’t get that example. Some people were killed at lekki toll gate in Lagos. Do you think it makes sense to mock the death on the ground that they voted Sanwo Olu. Since they voted him, they should dance to the music as I feel no sympathies for them. Do you think that statement makes sense?

You are educated and there’s a level of responsibility that comes with it. Please stop reasoning like my 11th century ancestors
The 80m you quoted stood and did nothing, thier crime is even worst. Then the 13million that voted for Buhari thier actions are affecting all of us. We all know Buhari first term wasn't good enough, we could have try something new but majority of your people said no. See people should be bold enough to accept the consequences of thier actions. For those that were killed at lekki, they are hero's demanding for thier right to good govt. They neither kept quiet or shy away thier is no comparison whatsoever. Am sorry if my comments angered you, thier no other way to say how I feel about what is happening in Nigeria. Before I forget, your people protested in favour of the govt banning twitter. You see u have alot of work to do among your people. They still see things based on tribe and religion. Good morning
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Solsix(m): 5:16am On Jun 22, 2021
falseprophet:

He was vp for 8yrs, oh I forgot it doesn't count
Osibanjo is our VP, nobody blames him for Nigeria woes
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Solsix(m): 5:18am On Jun 22, 2021
falseprophet:

He was vp for 8yrs, oh I forgot it doesn't count
Osibanjo was our VP, nobody blame him for Nigeria woes
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by SimplyShit: 6:41am On Jun 22, 2021
IJOBA11:
THE SYSTEMATIC ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI BORORO HERD TERRORISTS AGAINST HAUSA ETHNIC TRIBE IS UNDER-REPORTED

CC
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
AHIBOILANDGAS
HELINUES
MONOGAMY
ASGARD73
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
FRLUKAS

THOSE FULANIS MENTIONED ABOVE SHOULF QUICKLY COME HERE AND TELL ME WHAT HAUSA ETHNIC GROUP DID THAT WARRANT THIS BARBARIC AND ETHNIC CLEANSING THAT FULANI HERD TERRORISTS ARE CURRENTLY CARRYING OUT IN THE HAUSA VILLAGES sad

Shame will not allow them anywhere around this post

Hopeless basterds
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Masterkernel1: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2021
madridguy:
This is serious.

It means the president is working
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by soke02(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2021
and the presidency said "they have lifted 100m Nigerians out of poverty" I think eaten grass has become another way of showing wealth according to the presidency,.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by soke02(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Solsix:

Osibanjo was our VP, nobody blame him for Nigeria woes
what do u think a VP can do with kind of constitution we have here in Nigeria?
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by TGMISKY(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2021
BKayy:
I think the most potent weapon we can use to defeat the North is to make sure Buhari remains in Power
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by 9ty4our: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Good for them, that is the next level they voted for.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Ojiofor: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2021
SimplyShit:

Shame will not allow them anywhere around this post

Hopeless basterds

All of una dey madt.
Ndi Nnamdi Kanu ji achu aja ma oge aja nsuru oku ruo ,oge oga eji unu chuo aja adigo nso, ndi ara. grin

IJOBA11 nwa mefu, nwa lara na iyi gi kana gwa.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by IJOBA11: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

All of una dey madt.
Ndi Nnamdi Kanu ji achu aja ma oge aja nsuru oku ruo ,oge oga eji unu chuo aja adigo nso, ndi ara. grin

IJOBA11 nwa mefu, nwa lara na iyi gi kana gwa.
BORORO GO AND LEARN IGBO VERY WELL SO THAT YOUR TAQIYYA WILL BE STRONGgrin
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by jimmynauty: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Masu gudu SU gudu
Buhari Bois no doling

NgeneUkwenu sarrki berem beremx mannabbqgrill tunde bakare Enoch adeboye mbaka bmc

Buhari Don cast ZOOMBIEES ticket

Buuwari Bodi odor evriwhere

Next level katsina state
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Ojiofor: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2021
IJOBA11:
LALASTICLALA MYND44

#RULE NUMBER 2

Joker you are still learning.
Stop draging people anyhow.
Stop tagging me on your useless posts like a demented demon.
No mod will act on your report because it lacks merit.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Jeetech01(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

Abi o

Yes o, my brother.

Our leaders does not have the ordinary man at heart. They ma only care about their pocket.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by LegalWolf: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Solsix:

The 80m you quoted stood and did nothing, thier crime is even worst. Then the 13million that voted for Buhari thier actions are affecting all of us. We all know Buhari first term wasn't good enough, we could have try something new but majority of your people said no. See people should be bold enough to accept the consequences of thier actions. For those that were killed at lekki, they are hero's demanding for thier right to good govt. They neither kept quiet or shy away thier is no comparison whatsoever. Am sorry if my comments angered you, thier no other way to say how I feel about what is happening in Nigeria. Before I forget, your people protested in favour of the govt banning twitter. You see u have alot of work to do among your people. They still see things based on tribe and religion. Good morning

Conceded, I agree we have a lot of work to do in the North. It is only a dishonest person that’ll argue otherwise as the fact speaks for itself. But, on this particular issue, the same logic could be applied down south. PMB could never have been re-elected without the funding and support of southerners. To the best of my memory, PMB won each and every of the 6 southwestern states in Nigeria. They aided and
Sponsored his reelection. In view of this, if you see someone being homeless in Lagos or someone died in Ekiti as a result of not being able to afford good medical care, is it wise to say he foisted the situation on himself?

And again, of what impact his someone’s electoral choices to human empathy? Why should we refuse to empathize and stretch a helping hand to someone in need on the ground that his electoral choice does not align with ours? Is that your moral code? Don’t let me assume you’re one of those that’ll contest election and refuse to aid your constituents on the ground that they didn’t vote for you.

I have a lot to say but let me just end here. Hopefully, you'll retrospect based on our engagement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Why Atiku Dumped Wike Despite PDP Recommendation / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.