Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger (38545 Views)

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
raker300:
thats how they live in circle republic.

The dot republic will forever be better than them

Proudly Onye dot..where the mighty dot rises

The funny thing is that, if you look closely at the map of Nigeria and the location of the southeast, you'll realize that it's not even really in the east of Nigeria.

So, all that stuff about rising sun doesn't really correlate.

Just an observation.

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Seventywin: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Trailblazer1:

Some of them could literally kill anyone who foresaw this event and tried to warn them of the impending doom that comes with voting Buhari.

Whosai !

Sai baba and 4 + 4 was all that matters then. grin

True.. Some people came to this earth with wisdom from God. Others are born into inductrination , while others are filled with spite & envy.

May we all receive SENSE by force
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by ifiokjohn(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

bros small small Abeg

we shall not witness such in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Danchibez: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
In the beginning, cows feeds on grasses. And it happens that the North value cows than human; hence Cow's safety is their priority.
Regrettably, some Northerns are feeding on grass as their cows after electing the patron of Cow's herders.

Oh! Wot a world of imbecility...

Who is doing who?

#The North are doing themselves#
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Solsix(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
LegalWolf:

Conceded, I agree we have a lot of work to do in the North. It is only a dishonest person that’ll argue otherwise as the fact speaks for itself. But, on this particular issue, the same logic could be applied down south. PMB could never have been re-elected without the funding and support of southerners. To the best of my memory, PMB won each and every of the 6 southwestern states in Nigeria. They aided and
Sponsored his reelection. In view of this, if you see someone being homeless in Lagos or someone died in Ekiti as a result of not being able to afford good medical care, is it wise to say he foisted the situation on himself?

And again, of what impact his someone’s electoral choices to human empathy? Why should we refuse to empathize and stretch a helping hand to someone in need on the ground that his electoral choice does not align with ours? Is that your moral code? Don’t let me assume you’re one of those that’ll contest election and refuse to aid your constituents on the ground that they didn’t vote for you.

I have a lot to say but let me just end here. Hopefully, you'll retrospect based on our engagement

Nice line of thought from you. On the south west most of them are regretting voting baba in 2019, a good number of them are. How does me having empathy on people who have refused to learn from thier past mistakes change the course of this. I might be wrong but let tell ourselves the bitter truth tribalism and religion is destroying us and we are yet to learn anything from it. Incompetence is worse than HIV and so should be avoided by all means. I wish there is anything I can do to amerilolate thier suffering. But I will leave the job to you. Pls educate your people on the need to embrace competence rather than tribe or religion. Am trying my best to educate my people on the need to sun vote buying. God bless u
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by MANDIPUTIN: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yesterday, people were eating grass in Katsina, today people are stealing pot of soup in Enugu.
There's real hunger in the land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands / Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.